Author Topic: [LMA] Tim Solo: 2016-04-30 - Hop Haus; Plantsville, CT  (Read 1885 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
[LMA] Tim Solo: 2016-04-30 - Hop Haus; Plantsville, CT
« on: May 01, 2016, 01:27:21 pm »
https://archive.org/details/timpalmieri2016-04-30.sbd.flac16

Tim Palmieri Solo
2016-04-30
Hop Häus
Southington, CT

Set 1
Intro, 50 Ways to leave your lover, Gumbo > I won't back down, Who loves the sun > Here comes the sun, Space Oddity > She don't use Jelly > Ring of Fire, Ooh Child (Things are Gonna Get Easier) > Sir Duke, Shimmy shimmy ya > Stuck in the middle with you, Don't ask me why > Scarlet Begonias, Everybody knows this is nowhere > Hey hey what can I do, Glass Onion > Dig, The 59th street bridge (feelin' groovy) > I wanna get high > LDZ > HDX

Set 2
Intro, Have a cigar, Vaseline > The Muffin Man, Me and Julio down by the school yard, Mikes song > Have you ever seen the rain, Spirits in the material world > Interstate love song > Alive, Light my fire, The man who sold the world > Swingtown > Folsom Prison Blues, I gotta get drunk, Once in a Lifetime > Weekapaug Groove > La Bamba* > Twist and Shout**, Free > Effervescent Elephant > Pay no Mind > Hey Jude

*"Ay, Arriba, ay Reba"
**La Bamba teases

Collection TimPalmieri
Band/Artist Tim Palmieri
Venue Hop Häus
Location Southington, CT

Source Soundboard > beachtek DXA-2T > Zoom H4n
Lineage Vegas Pro 13 (track splitting) > FLAC
Taped by pryan
Transferred by pryan
Notes

Fill in show for Ron Spears. Several references to Ron and his songs throughout the night
Where to next?