Author Topic: Setlist: 2014-07-06 - Tyrone Farm; Pomfret, CT  (Read 2608 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2014-07-06 - Tyrone Farm; Pomfret, CT
« on: July 06, 2014, 10:49:27 pm »
I: Episode 1 (Happy) > Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky % > Frankly Po Zest, Metropolis, Escher's Etchings (Parts 1-4), Score

II: Beef Barley, Episode 3 (Awakening), jam > Taboo Or Not Taboot > Buquebus *, Question Mark And The Mind > jam > Over Exposure, Wicked World ** > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Space City Affair ^ > Wicked World

E: See The Light ^^ > The Chase #

% contained "Smooth Criminal" (Michael Jackson) tease.
 * contained "Score", "Heartbreaker" (Led Zeppelin), and "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" (Pink Floyd) teases.
** preceded by "Outshined" (Soundgarden) tease; contained "Intension" verse and "Break On Through (To the Other Side)" (The Doors) verses.
 ^ contained "Nothing Else Matters", "Wherever I May Roam", and "Orion" (Metallica) and "Spanish Fly" (Van Halen) jams/teases.
^^ inverted; unfinished; contained "Runaway Jim" (Phish) tease.
 # contained "Thriller" (Michael Jackson) jam and "Stairway To Heaven" (Led Zeppelin), "God Bless America", and "Fitter Happier" (Radiohead) teases.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:56:49 pm by davepeck »

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: Setlist: 2014-07-06 - Tyrone Farm; Pomfret, CT
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 08:14:36 am »
what a fan-fucking-tastic day! that venue, the weather, the people could not have been better! great way to spend a birthday! i look forward to seeing many more shows there in the future!

hey dave, what song does the first "*" notation go with?
Where to next?

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 08:45:31 am »
Good eye, Donny. Fixed - Buquebus.

Not a bad way to spend your birthday, eh?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 10:38:27 am »
Good eye, Donny. Fixed - Buquebus.

Not a bad way to spend your birthday, eh?

I could not have dreamed for a better day.  The venue, the weather, the people were all amazing.  Getting to see one of your favorite bands, with your favorite people on your birthday is 2nd to none! I hope  they return there in the future!
Where to next?

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 10:38:42 am »
It sounded to me that there was a quick "The End - The Doors" tease at around 0:55 of See The Light...  Am I hearing things?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen