Author Topic: Chris DeAngelis  (Read 1602 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Chris DeAngelis
« on: September 05, 2017, 09:09:40 pm »
So just a random thought. Chris has been an awesome addition to the band. kind of seems like something so old stupid to mention but the guy can flat out play the fucking bass.

was at ADK in Lake George NY this past weekend. and damn. hard to carve out a spot between Tim Adrian Beau and Rob. But that low end shines through every damn time

i was drunk enough to name drop this website so take that but in all seriousness mad props to Chris. even though I really love the breakfast, those kung fu boys bringing the heat

they should drop some bfast in the setlist sometime.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: Chris DeAngelis
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 07:32:38 am »
I very much agree with all of this.  He has been an incredible addition to both the Breakfast & Kung Fu.  I always thought there was a few songs that could have become regular rotation songs from the Breakfast catalog.  They always seemed to draw heavily from RAQ & DBB, especially in the earlier days... every once in awhile you can pick out a tease here and there from Tim.  Score, CMSS could fit nicely in there.   

Where to next?

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Re: Chris DeAngelis
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 04:04:49 pm »
Good stuff. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have play bass in the band. It just feels right.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh