Author Topic: [tdibh]-07-12  (Read 2765 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
[tdibh]-07-12
« on: July 12, 2012, 07:47:55 am »
2000-07-12 -  Living Room; Providence, RI
Set: jam > Bugs, May Fly Disarray, The Grand Scheme Of Things > Lit, Lady Madonna, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Hardcore Jollies > Eat That Question

2001-07-12 - Blues Cafe; New Haven, CT
MATRIX
Set: jam > The Chase, See The Light > Frankly Po Zest, Moby Dick*, Scarlet Begonias > Garcian Fishbowl, What The Funk > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche
*unfinished

2002-07-12 - Quiet Camp; Eugene, OR
FLAC
Set: jam > Buquebus > Food For Thought* > Rufus > Food For Thought** > Lit > Food For Thought
*Thought 1: The Daltons live in a doozie, The Dolphins are in the Jacuzzi
Thought 2: If being bona fide is wrong, I don't want to be right
**Thought 3: The Turtle Right of Passage by Wolfman: One fat hen couple duck three brown bear four running hare five fat fickle female sitting sipping scotch six simple simon sitting on a stone seven sinbad sailors sailed the seven seas eight egotistical egoists echoing egotistical ecstasies nine nude nublians nimbly nibbling nuts gnats nicotine ten was and never was a fig plucker nor a fig plucker's son and I ain't leaving till this fucking fig pluckin's done now ask me if I am a turtle. (Tim) Are you a turtle? (Wolf) You bet your sweet ass I'm a turtle. Once a turtle, always a turtle!

2003-07-12 - Pink E's; Westminster, CO
Set: Drunk Monk Bar, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Good Times Bad Times > The Vermont Song > Wake Up In A Coma > What The Funk > L.A. Woman > Food For Thought*
*Thought: Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment

2007-07-12(a) - Hanover Square; Syracuse, NY
FLAC
Set I: jam > Inner Glimpse, Puppetry, Cut Me Some Slack, Hard Luck Harry > Tricky Ways*
Set II: Psygn** >  2001^, Buquebus > drum solo > Buquebus
E: Taboo Or Not Taboot > Hot for Teacher
*bluesy version
**unfinished
^with 'Popeye the Sailor' theme tease

2007-07-12(b) - Downtown Manhattan's; Syracuse, NY
SBD
Set: jam > May Fly Disarray, jam > What The Funk, Gravity > I'm the Slime > Bulls On Parade > I'm The Slime, Wake Up In A Coma, See The Light, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Rust, (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 07:33:32 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: [tdibh]-07-12
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 07:55:47 am »
Just fyi... today begins the countdown of the last 3 days to complete the full year cycle of [tdibh].  Moving forward as of 7/15,  I will just begin bumping the current date and be making small edits here and there to anything that needs to be done.  I am also going to attempt to link the titles of each show to the orginal setlist threads, so if the people that are still around here feel like checking those out for some good laughs, they can.  I hope that those of you that still pop on from time to time have enjoyed this project over the past year.  It was a lot of work, but a labor of love for a band that I love, I guess... here's hoping to be able to add more shows to these dates in the future!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:56:28 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 02:50:11 pm »
2007-07-12 [Late]
Downtown Manhattan's
Syracuse, NY

Set 1
Jam > May Fly Disarray, Jam > What The Funk, Gravity > I'm The Slime > Bulls On Parade > I'm The Slime, Wake Up In A Coma, See The Light, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Rust, You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Party

I know a SBD of this show exists as it was presented to Tim prior to the 9/22 show in Cuse that Fall. He left it on the dinner table and I picked it up. In retrospect, I probably should have made a copy before I gave it to him  :o.

Anyways, these 2 shows were a blast. Ellis had some fun playing with the lights on the water fountain which was adjacent to the stage. It wasn't quite dark enough but was cool to see with 2001 as the soundtrack.  Pretty sure Ronnie sung Bulls on Parade but it was most likely incomplete. They easily played a total of 3 1/2 hours this night. Good times!
Smell my mule.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 06:06:45 pm »
Just fyi... today begins the countdown of the last 3 days to complete the full year cycle of [tdibh].  Moving forward as of 7/15,  I will just begin bumping the current date and be making small edits here and there to anything that needs to be done.  I am also going to attempt to link the titles of each show to the orginal setlist threads, so if the people that are still around here feel like checking those out for some good laughs, they can.  I hope that those of you that still pop on from time to time have been enjoyed this project over the past year.  It was a lot of work, but a labor of love for a band that I love, I guess... here's hoping to be able to add more shows to these dates in the future!
Thanks for all of your hard work don. I love this thread. I check it each day faithfully to see what happened. Cheers to you good sir.

And booz, I bet Tim still has the sbds, they are just being used to keep the kitchen table from wobbling.  ;) Maybe someday!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 07:57:22 am »
thanks for the update on the setlist booz...

and thanks frolf for the support and the help you've provided with this over the last year!
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 08:05:50 am »
up...
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator