Author Topic: [tdibh]-07-06  (Read 2290 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
[tdibh]-07-06
« on: July 06, 2012, 08:00:40 am »
2000-07-06 - Rudy's; New Haven, CT
Set I: Beef Barley > Uncle Freddy > Love Lake, Penny Saved > Garcian Fishbowl, Question Mark And The Mind, What The Funk
Set II: Peaches En Regalia > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), Cut Me Some Slack, Episode 1(Happy), Willie The Pimp > drum solo > Phaddy Boom Baddy
-Acoustic show

2001-07-06 - Powder Hollow Barn; Enfield, CT
FLAC
Set : jam > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Legend Of A Mind, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)*, Drunk Monk Bar > jam > Frankly Po Zest, Lady Madonna > Tribal Funk Affliction, Magic Fingers
*power outage

2002-07-06 - High Sierra Mountain Music Festival; Quincy, CA
SHN
Set : Attraction To Shade Ditty > Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Merge > Drunk Monk Bar, Buquebus > drum solo, Uncle Freddy, Taboo Or Not Taboot, Wild Pack Of Asscracks

2003-07-06 - High Sierra Music Festival; Quincy, CA
FLAC
Set: Rufus > Drunk Monk Bar, Wake Up In A Coma > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, May Fly Disarray, Whipping Post*
*with Tanya Shilock (Mountain of Venus) on vocals

2007-07-06 - Higher Ground; South Burlington, VT
Set I: jam > Cut Me Some Slack, Psygn > Hard Luck Harry > Rust, Tunage > Willie The Pimp > Attraction To Shade Ditty
Set II: Phaddy Boom Baddy > Buquebus, Tricky Ways, Food For Thought* > Give Peace a Chance > Food For Thought > Tunage, See The Light**
E: The Chase
*Thought #1: "Question Everything!"
Thought #2: "Give Peace A Chance."
**inverted

2008-07-06 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
FLAC
Set I: keyboard solo > Space City Affair > jam > Escher's Etchings (Parts III & iv), Dig, Infrequently Asked Questions, Question Mark And The Mind, Tricky Ways
Set II: Episode 1(Happy)*, Rush**, The World Needs Us^, jam^^ > Score, Beef Barley# > Lit jam > Beef Barley##
E: Buquebus%
-Acoustic show
*with 'Stayin' Alive' (The Beegees) jam and 'Norwegian Wood' (The Beatles) tease
**with 'Memory Of A Free Festival' (David Bowie) and 'Walk Of Life' (Dire Straits) teases; with switch-up: Adrian to keys, Matt to drums; Matt to guitar, Tim to drums; Tim to keys, Adrian to drums.
^original, slow version; with 'Walk Of Life' (Dire Straits) intro/jam
^^with 'Sex Machine' (James Brown) tease
#with 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' and 'The Smurfs' teases
##with bass solo; with 'A To The K' (Cypress Hill), 'Nothin' But A "G" Thang' (Dr. Dre), 'Part Time Lover' (Stevie Wonder), 'One' (Harry Nilsson), 'Miss You' (Rolling Stones), and 'That's All' (Genesis) teases; with 'Come Together' (The Beatles) and 'Eye Of The Tiger' (Survivor) jams.
%with 'Twilight Zone', 'Memory Of A Free Festival' (David Bowie), 'Synchronicity II' (The Police), 'I Heard It Through the Grapevine' (The Funk Brothers), 'Across The Universe' (The Beatles), 'I Lost On Jeopardy' (Weird Al Yankovic), 'Reba' (Phish), 'Superbad' (James Brown), 'Same Song' (Digital Underground), 'Miss You' (Rolling Stones), 'We Will Rock You' (Queen), 'Start Me Up' (Rolling Stones), 'Midnight Rider' (Allman Brothers Band), 'Loser' (Beck), 'Shakedown Street' (Grateful Dead), 'Broken Wings' (Mr. Mister), 'Sooner Or Later' (Fleetwood Mac), 'Infrequently Asked Questions', 'Walk On The Wild Side' (Lou Reed), and 'Lovin' Chicks' (Matt Oestreicher) teases; with vocal jam; with switch-up: Tim to bass, Chris to guitar; Tim to keys, Chris to drums, Adrian to bass, Matt to guitar; with 'Right Now' (Van Halen), 'Paint It Black' (Rolling Stones), and 'Slow Merge' jams; with Drum Solo (Adrian)

2014-07-06 - Tyrone Farm; Pomfret, CT
FLAC
Set I: Episode 1(Happy) > Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Frankly Po Zest, Metropolis, Escher's Etchings (Parts 1-4), Score
Set II: Beef Barley, Episode 3(Awakening), jam > Taboo Or Not Taboot > Buquebus, Question Mark And The Mind > jam > Over Exposure, Wicked World** > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Space City Affair^ > guitar solo > Wicked World
E: See The Light^^ > The Chase#
*contained "Score", "Heartbreaker" (Led Zeppelin), and Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pink Floyd) teases
**preceded by "Outshined" (Soundgarden) tease; contained "Intension" verse and "Break On Through (To the Other Side)" (The Doors) verses.
^contained "Nothing Else Matters" and "Wherever I May Roam" (Metallica) jams/verses.
^^inverted; unfinished.
#contained "Thriller" (Michael Jackson) jam and "Stairway To Heaven" (Led Zeppelin), "God Bless America", and "Fitter Happier" (Radiohead) teases

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 07:29:58 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: [tdibh]-07-06
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 08:02:43 am »
2008-07-06 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
FLAC(16 bit)
FLAC(24 bit)
Set I: Keyboard Solo > Space City Affair > jam > Escher's Etchings(Parts III & iv), Dig, Infrequently Asked Questions, Question Mark And The Mind, Tricky Ways
Set II: Episode 1(Happy)*, Rush**, The World Needs Us^, jam^^ > Score, Beef Barley# > Lit jam > Beef Barley##
E: Buquebus%
-Acoustic show
*with 'Stayin' Alive' (The Beegees) jam and 'Norwegian Wood' (The Beatles) tease
**with 'Memory Of A Free Festival' (David Bowie) and 'Walk Of Life' (Dire Straits) teases; with switch-up: Adrian to keys, Matt to drums; Matt to guitar, Tim to drums; Tim to keys, Adrian to drums.
^original, slow version; with 'Walk Of Life' (Dire Straits) intro/jam
^^with 'Sex Machine' (James Brown) tease
#with 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' and 'The Smurfs' teases
##with bass solo; with 'A To The K' (Cypress Hill), 'Nothin' But A "G" Thang' (Dr. Dre), 'Part Time Lover' (Stevie Wonder), 'One' (Harry Nilsson), 'Miss You' (Rolling Stones), and 'That's All' (Genesis) teases; with 'Come Together' (The Beatles) and 'Eye Of The Tiger' (Survivor) jams.
%with 'Twilight Zone', 'Memory Of A Free Festival' (David Bowie), 'Synchronicity II' (The Police), 'I Heard It Through the Grapevine' (The Funk Brothers), 'Across The Universe' (The Beatles), 'I Lost On Jeopardy' (Weird Al Yankovic), 'Reba' (Phish), 'Superbad' (James Brown), 'Same Song' (Digital Underground), 'Miss You' (Rolling Stones), 'We Will Rock You' (Queen), 'Start Me Up' (Rolling Stones), 'Midnight Rider' (Allman Brothers Band), 'Loser' (Beck), 'Shakedown Street' (Grateful Dead), 'Broken Wings' (Mr. Mister), 'Sooner Or Later' (Fleetwood Mac), 'Infrequently Asked Questions', 'Walk On The Wild Side' (Lou Reed), and 'Lovin' Chicks' (Matt Oestreicher) teases; with vocal jam; with switch-up: Tim to bass, Chris to guitar; Tim to keys, Chris to drums, Adrian to bass, Matt to guitar; with 'Right Now' (Van Halen), 'Paint It Black' (Rolling Stones), and 'Slow Merge' jams; with Drum Solo (Adrian)

this was a fun b-day show... good company, good brews and good tunes!
Where to next?

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 10:35:01 pm »
The '07 shows looks ultra kind  8)

Happy birthday don!!!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 07:30:13 am »
up...
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 07:15:45 am »
Bump...
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 09:44:10 am »
Up...
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 07:49:45 am »
up...
Where to next?

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 08:09:44 am »
bump...
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 07:51:28 am »
Tester bump...
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 07:05:26 am »
Quaranbump
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2023, 07:28:44 am »
44th trip around the great big fiery ball in the sky bump...
Where to next?