Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Solo Acoustic] 2012-06-21 - Anna Liffey's; New Haven, CT  (Read 1827 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Set I: Soundcheck jam, Immortality, Summer Girl, (In the Summertime) > Me & Julio Down By the Schoolyard, Mama I'm Coming Home, Manic Depression* > Looking Out My Back Door, On the Road Again > I Won't Back Down, Wake Up in a Coma > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Solsbury Hill, Don't Think Twice It's Alright, Dupree's Diamond Blues, Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town, Metallica Medley

Set II: Tangerine > I Wanna Get High jam > Breathe**, Hush, Boomerang Loop jam > Roses Are Free, The Man Who Sold the World, Bluegrass jam > Son of Simpleton, Llama, Booze Me Up and Get Me High, Golden Slumbers > Carry That Weight > The End > (jam) > Her Majesty > String breaking antics, Beast of Burden^ > Tweezer Reprise > Runnin' Down a Dream^^ > Sunshine Superman > Hits From the Bong% > Sunshine Superman

*with 'Chakrabarty Overdrive' (Kung Fu)  teases
**with 'Swingtown' (Steve Miller) tease
^partial
^^with 'Tweezer Reprise' (Phish) & 'Stuck in the Middle With You' (Stealers Wheel) teases
%with Tweezer Reprise (Phish) tease
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 10:47:01 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Good times last night... small crowd, but some of the greatest moments in music go down in places like that, only to be heard by those in attendance.  First set was pretty mellow for the most part. PBB & the Metallica medely to close out the set were high points.   Second set was pretty experimental... lots of jams and interesting segues. I think the (In the Summertime) was the Bob Dylan song... couldnt make out all the words but it definitely wasn't the Mungo Jerry version.  Also, the (jam) might have had another song partially played in there. I love vacations... 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:38:51 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?