Author Topic: The Wall 2012 Boston, Hartford, NYC ......  (Read 2173 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
The Wall 2012 Boston, Hartford, NYC ......
« on: June 07, 2012, 10:38:36 am »
I was wondering if any of you guys were going to be at any of the upcoming shows ?

I have tickets for Fenway and Yankee stadium. Caught the show last year at Nassau Col. and it was a lot of fun.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: The Wall 2012 Boston, Hartford, NYC ......
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:07:08 pm »
I will be heading to Yankee Stadium on 7/6... birthday show! This will be my first visit to the new stadium.  Being a Sox fan I contemplated going to the Fenway show, but my birthday overode the decision. 
Where to next?

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 01:58:36 pm »
I will be heading to Yankee Stadium on 7/6... birthday show! This will be my first visit to the new stadium.  Being a Sox fan I contemplated going to the Fenway show, but my birthday overode the decision.

Hey, same birthday!  (7/6/84),  but I'm not a fan of watching baseball, so I'll be raging disco biscuits in AC (i don't gamble much either, but I love AC).  Did catch The Wall a few years ago at some earth/enviro fest, thoroughly enjoyable!
♥♫∞

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 03:58:32 pm »

Where you sitting ? We will be in club 221
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 05:04:32 pm »

Where you sitting ? We will be in club 221

grandstand 410...
Where to next?