Author Topic: Psychedelic Breakfast setlists from 2001  (Read 5922 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Psychedelic Breakfast setlists from 2001
« on: May 03, 2012, 02:09:52 pm »

2001-01-06 - Short Beach Saloon; Branford, CT

I: Wake Up in a Coma > Terrapin Station > LDZ > Gladys Pimp > 2001 > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Drum Solo > Son of Simpleton*

II: Maggot Brain > Love Lake, Buquebus > Mystery Roach > One Big Mob Jam > Split Open and Melt Jam > Puppetry > Echidna's Arf** > Puppetry, Uncle Freddy > Attraction to Shade Ditty

* Pop Goes the Weasel & Auld Lang Syne teases
** first time played

2001-01-11 - Blues Cafe; New Haven, CT

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Language Of The Gods, What The Funk, I'm So Glad > Lit* > Episode 1 (Happy) > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

II: Jam** > Chameleon**, Ah.. The Name Is Breakfast Baby > Rufus > Attraction To Shade Ditty > The Vermont Song > See The Light# > Weekapaug Groove^

* Sound Problems
** with Jeff Gitelman on Guitar (no Tim).
# For He's a Jolly Good Fellow and Inca Roads tease
^ "tryin' to make a DEVO match your move..."

2001-01-18 - Harper's Ferry - Allston, MA

I: Beef Barley > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), Fairy* > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Sundance, May Fly Disarray > Drum Solo > May Fly Disarray

* Entire Gig Dedicated to Matthew Gersz

2001-01-19 - Husky Blues; Storrs, CT

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > LDZ > Flower Punk > Drunk Monk Bar, Heather* > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain > Son Of Simpleton

II: All Things Reconsidered tease, Mike's Song tease, Space City Affair > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Frankly Po Zest, Buquebus > Special Secret Song Inside**, Episode 1 (Happy) > You Enjoy Myself > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

* for Heather and Matt
** with Dave Pecoraro on vocals (last time played 4/1/00)

2001-01-24 - Higher Ground; Winooski, VT

I: Attraction To Shade Ditty > Tribal Funk Affliction, Cut Me Some Slack, See The Light > Peaches en Regalia > The Vermont Song > Wake Up In A Coma > Phaddy Boom Baddy

2001-01-26 - Toad's Place; New Haven, CT

I: Rufus > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), LDZ > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Garcian Fishbowl* > Gypsy Girl** > The Grand Scheme Of Things* > Drums > Son Of Simpleton

* unfinished
** new version, first time played (old version last played 01/07/00)

2001-01-27 - Powder Hollow Barn; Enfield, CT

I: What The Funk > Sundance, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Phaddy Boom Baddy*, Moby Dick

* with Seth Wolfman on saxophone

2001-02-01 - Rudy's; New Haven, CT

I: Eat that Phone Book Coda, Love Lake, See the Light > Gladys Pimp > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > The Chase*

II: In the Flesh* > Wake Up in a Coma > No Glove No Love, Gypsy Girl > Sweet Leaf > Episode 1 (Happy) > Beef Barley > Son of Simpleton

* First Time Played

2001-02-03 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA

I: Bugs > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Tribal Funk Affliction, The Chase, Puppetry*, Soul Sacrifice*

* with TZ on percussion

2001-02-04 - Stanhope House; Stanhope, NJ

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Buquebus > Frankly Po Zest, Peaches en Regalia > Lit > Drum Solo > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

2001-02-08 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA

I: Garcian Fishbowl, What The Funk > King Kong* > Rufus > Puppetry, May Fly Disarray, The Chase, Language Of The Gods > Attraction To Shade Ditty, Drunk Monk Bar > The Grand Scheme Of Things > Drums > The Grand Scheme Of Things > One Big Mob**

* with Paul from Perpetual Motion Macine on guitar
** Red Hot Chili Peppers cover; first time played

2001-02-09 - The Met Cafe; Providence, RI

I: Episode 1 (Happy) > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Beef Barley > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Drums, Superfly Phaddy Fat*

* with 'Give Up The Funk' lyrics/teases; stage lights go out during jam...

2001-02-14 - Club Metronome; Burlington, VT

I: Beef Barley > Frankly Po Zest, Bugs, Sundance, Scarlet Begonias > Taboo or Not Taboot, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Buquebus > Love Lake, May Fly Disarray, Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

2001-02-15 - The Snow Barn; West Dover, VT

I: Jam > Memory of a Free Festival > LDZ > Puppetry, What the Funk > Transcendental Meditation > Tribal Funk Affliction, The Chase, Sunshine of Your Love > No Glove No Love

II: See the Light* > The Vermont Song*, I'm the Slime > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Drunk Monk Bar > Chameleon > Drum Solo, Beat Box > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Gypsy Girl* > Son of Simpleton*, Roadhouse Blues*

* with Brian on Percussion

2001-02-17 - Hawk's Nest (UHA); West Hartford, CT

I: Funk > May Fly Disarray, Language Of The Gods, Terrapin Station* > Puppetry, Taboo Or Not Taboot, What The Funk** > Fire

II: Adagio > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > The Chase, One Big Mob^ > Lovelake, beatbox > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Drums, No Glove No Love

* Tim breaks a string; 'out of tune jam' > guitar switch
** with 'One Nation Under A Groove' lyrics/verse, Use the Force Tease (Jamiroquai)
^ with Dave Pecoraro on vocals

2001-02-19 - Fire & Water Cafe; Northampton, MA

(Acoustic Show)
I: Instrumental intro > Wake Up In A Coma > Beef Barley, Buquebus > Garcian Fishbowl

II: See The Light > Super Bad > Bugs, Lady Madonna, Rufus > Attraction To Shade Ditty, Eat That Phone Book Coda > Gypsy Queen

Acoustic Setup:
Tim: Acoustic Guitar
Ron: Acoustic Bass
Jordan: Piano , Yahama Keyboard
Adrian: Bass Drum, HiHat, Ride, Cowbell, 3 Congas

2001-02-22 - The Berkley Café; Raleigh, NC

I: LDZ > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), Voodoo Chile > Tribal Funk Affliction, Frankly Po Zest, Legend of a Mind, Taboot or Not Taboot

II: In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > The Chase, Buquebus* > Beef Barley > Space Oddity > The Vermont Song, Sir Psycho Sexy**

* instead of Buquebus, Lachowicz
** End of Song was a Plastic Sumo Wrestling Match - Band got Involved

2001-02-24 - FORML Hemp Fest; Tampa, FL

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Grand Scheme of Things > Drum Solo > TGSOT > Earache My Eye > Son of Simpleton

2001-02-24 - The Pharm; Tampa, FL

I: Heather > Sundance, Beef Barley > Magic Fingers > Cut Me Some Slack, The Vermont Song > Wake Up in a Coma > I'm So Glad

II: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Rufus > May Fly Disarray, I Like Marijuana, Episode 1 (Happy), You Enjoy Myself > Who Knows* > Lit

* The Way We Sing rap (Digital Underground)

2001-02-25 - Delta Chi; Daytona, FL

I: Delta Chi Jam > Crossroads, Wake Up in a Coma > Peace Frog > Beef Barley

Tim / Acoustic Guitar
Ron / Bass
Adrian / Bass and Snare Drum, Hi Hats and Djembe
Jordan / the Dirtbike
Show ended early due to Rain Scare

2001-02-28 - Athens Music Factory; Athens, GA

I: Buquebus > Drunk Monk Bar, The Grand Scheme of Things > Drum Solo > TGSOT

2001-03-01 - Talking Bean; Americus, GA

I: What the Funk > Frankly Po Zest, See the Light > Good Times Bad Times, LDZ > The Vermont Song > Sundance, No Glove No Love, The End

II: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Scarlet Begonias > Tribal Funk Affliction, Love Lake, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Drum Solo > Bugs

2001-03-03 - JP's; Valdosta, GA

I: Lit > Rufus > The Chase, Son of Simpleton

II: Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples > Taboo or Not Taboot > Drum Solo > Gladys Pimp > LDZ

2001-03-06 - Peasant's Café; Greenville, NC

I: LDZ > 2001 > Sundance, Attraction to Shade Ditty > May Fly Disarray, Lady Madonna

II: Buquebus > Bugs, Rufus > Touch Me, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Moby Dick > See the Light* > Taboo or Not Taboot, Scarlet Begonias** > Son of Simpleton

* Third Stone from the Sun tease
** Don't Stop Till You Get Enough tease (Michael Jackson)

2001-03-08 - Toad's Place; New Haven, CT

I: Wake Up In A Coma > What The Funk > Lit > Puppetry, King Kong > Sundance, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me* > See The Light > Drums, See The Light > Weekapaug Groove > Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Chase, Octopus's Garden, Funky Bill's Circus Cliche, Drunk Monk Bar

E: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Hardcore Jollies

* with 'Dancing Days' (Led Zeppelin) tease.

2001-03-10 - The Wetlands Preserve; New York, NY

Soundcheck: The Chase

I: Beef Barley > Flower Punk > Buquebus > Tribal Funk Affliction, Drums > Taboo Or Not Taboot

2001-03-11 - 104.1 WMRQ Studios; Hartford, CT

Episode 1 (Happy)*, Attraction To Shade Ditty > The Chase, Rufus, See The Light > Gypsy Queen, The Grand Scheme Of Things

* - Recorded live to be played on 105.9 WHCN's 'DeadZone' later in the evening.

2001-03-14 - Harper's Ferry; Allston, MA

I: The Vermont Song > May Fly Disarray, No Quarter* > Buquebus > Frankly Po Zest, Trancendental Meditation > Cut Me Some Slack, Drums > Tribal Funk Affliction**, Stash > Attraction To Shade Ditty, The Chase

* unfinished; Adrian on vocals.
** with 'Eat That Question' (Frank Zappa) teases.

2001-03-15 - Blues Café; New Haven, CT

I: Puppetry, Taboo Or Not Taboot, Willie The Pimp > Sundance, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)

II: Jam > Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Acid Queen > Love Lake > Garcian Fishbowl, I Like Marijuana

2001-03-16 - Brown Undergournd; Providence, RI

I: Jam > Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Beef Barley > Son Of Simpleton, Miles Beyond > See The Light > No Glove No Love, Peaches En Regalia, Summertime Blues*, Franklin's Tower** > Sweet Leaf**, Super Bad > Sex Machine > Stone Cold Bush^, Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

* Adrian: guitar/vocals, Jordan: bass, Ron: keys, Tim: Drums
** Ron: guitar, Adrian: bass, Jordan: keys, Tim: Drums
^ Red Hot Chili Peppers cover, first time played, with Dave Pecoraro on vocals.

2001-03-17 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY

I: Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Attraction To Shade Ditty, The Chase, Episode 1 (Happy) > LDZ > Terrapin Station > What The Funk > Frankly Po Zest, Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > Wake Up In A Coma > Voodoo Child

II: Rufus > Bugs, Language Of The Gods, Tribal Funk Affliction, Moby Dick > Buquebus > The Grand Scheme Of Things > Lady Madonna

2001-03-21 - Fire & Water Cafe; Northampton, MA

(Acoustic)
Pre-set poetry by Sam: 'Alone'

I: Fairy > Lovelake, Gypsy Girl > Legend Of A Mind, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Drum Solo

E: In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed

2001-03-23 - Christopher Martin's; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Scarlet Begonias > The Vermont Song > Cut Me Some Slack, Eat That Phone Book Coda, Sundance > What The Funk > One Way Out

II: Phaddy Boom Baddy > Rufus > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Earache My Eye > Bugs, LDZ > Wake Up In A Coma > Night Of The Thumpasorus Peoples > Drums, Taboo Or Not Taboot, Beef Barley > Light My Fire

2001-03-24 - Colorado Brewing Company; Danbury, CT

I: Lovelake > Garcian Fishbowl, Crossroads, Buquebus > Heather > I'm The Slime > No Glove No Love

II: Puppetry, See The Light > Bouree > Fairy > Lit > The Chase, Peace Frog

E: Sunshine Of Your Love > Son Of Simpleton

2001-03-028 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Prom '97 > Flower Punk > Rufus > Episode 1 (Happy) > Chameleon > Puppetry, May Fly Disarray, Funk > Beef Barley > Catholic School Girls Rule Jam > Beef Barley, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)

E: Eye Of The Tiger > The Chase

2001-03-29 - Little City Cafe; Middletown, CT

I: Language Of The Gods > Drunk Monk Bar, Space Oddity > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Wake Up In A Coma > Superfly Phaddy Fat

II: LDZ > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > The Vermont Song > Fairy > Cut Me Some Slack, Good Times Bad Times > Drum Solo, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Terrapin Station

2001-03-30 - Butterfield Dorm (UMASS); Amherst, MA

I: Tribal Funk Affliction > See The Light > Help On The Way > Slipknot! > What The Funk* > Frankly Po Zest > Phaddy Boom Baddy

II: Buquebus > Lit > Peaches En Regalia > Beef Barley > Son Of Simpleton, Attraction To Shade Ditty > You Enjoy Myself > Buquebus > Moby Dick

* Can't Stay Away tease (Bootsy Collins)

2001-03-31 - Powder Hollow Barn; Enfield, CT

I: Jam > Drunk Monk Bar > Wake Up In A Coma > Rufus > In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed > Drum Solo > In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed, Bugs, Taboo Or Not Taboot, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Stash > The Grand Scheme Of Things

E: May Fly Disarray, Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

2001-04-04 - Cabaloosa; New Paltz, NY

I: Jam^ > Heather > Sundance > See The Light > Summertime, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), LDZ > Mystery Roach > Jam Reprise

II: Scarlet Begonias*# > Language Of The Gods*, What The Funk, Mommy What's A Funkadelic > Gypsy Girl > No Glove No Love, Roadhouse Blues

^ with 'When The Levee Breaks' (Led Zeppelin) teases
* with Megan Johnson on vocals and Kyle Esposito on acoustic guitar
# with 'Paperback Writer' (The Beatles) tease/verse

2001-04-06 - Kilkenny Pub; Keene, NH

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Buquebus > Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) > Puppetry, Beef Barley > Walk on the Wild Side > Beef Barley

II: Peace Frog > Taboo or Not Taboot, Tribal Funk Affliction > Sir Psycho Sexy > Tribal Funk Affliction, The Vermont Song > Wake Up in a Coma > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche, Terrapin Station > Drum Solo, Phaddy Boom Baddy

2001-04-07 - The OPL; Syracuse, NY

I: Garcian Fishbowl > The Chase, Magic Fingers > Love Lake, What the Funk > Frankly Po Zest, No Quarter > Son of Simpleton

II: LDZ > Bugs > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Lit > Touch Me, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroo's With Me > The Grand Scheme of Things

2001-04-10 - Broadway Joe's; Buffalo, NY

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Drunk Monk Bar, King Kong > See the Light > May Fly Disarray, I'm So Glad > Sundance, LDZ > The End

II: Rufus > No Glove No Love, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2) > Attraction To Shade Ditty > The Vermont Song > What the Funk, Eat That Phone Book Coda > Drum Solo, Gypsy Girl > Taboo or Not Taboot

2001-04-13 - TLA - Theatre of Living Arts; Philadelphia, PA

I: The Grand Scheme of Things > Son of Simpleton, The Chase

2001-04-14 - Cahoots; Manchester, NH

I: What the Funk > Peaches en Regalia > Episode 1 (Happy), Beef Barley > Crossroads > Wake Up in a Coma > Lit > No Glove No Love, Sunshine of Your Love > Attraction to Shade Ditty

II: Fairy > Buquebus > Sweet Leaf > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroo's With Me > Bugs, Scarlet Begonias

2001-04-19 - The Basement; Portland, ME

I: Space City Affair > Beef Barley > Tribal Funk Affliction > Merge* > Wake Up in a Coma > I'm the Slime > Puppetry

II: Language of the Gods > Kote* > Hardluck Harry* > Legend of a Mind**, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2) > Drum Solo > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Eat That Phone Book Coda

* First Time Played
** It's All Too Much tease (The Beatles)

2001-04-20 - 7 Boody (Bowdoin College); Brunswick, ME

I: See the Light > What the Funk > Frankly Po Zest, Good Times Bad Times > May Fly Disarray, Rufus > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > LDZ

II: Funky Bill's Circus Cliche, The Chase, Buquebus > Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples > Taboo or Not Taboot, The Vermont Song > Soul Sacrifice > Drum Solo > Soul Sacrifice > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroo's With Me > No Glove No Love

2001-04-21 - The Alehouse; Portland, ME

I: Garcian Fishbowl > Kote > Chameleon > Lit > Drunk Monk Bar, U.S. Blues*

II: Phaddy Boom Baddy, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Sundance, Peace Frog > Bugs > Drum Solo, Merge > One Big Mob** > Son of Simpleton

E: 2001**

* First Time Played
** Blue Sky Teases

2001-04-26 - Front St. Tavern; Farmington, ME

I: Wake up in a Coma > Buquebus > Sundance, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, See the Light > Taboo or Not Taboot, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Echidna's Arf > Rufus > Son of Simpleton

II: Episode 1 (Happy) > Beef Barley > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Merge > Lit > The Vermont Song > Drum Solo, Mommy What's a Funkadelic? > The Chase

E: No Glove No Love
E2: Language of the Gods

2001-04-27 - Mainely Brews Tavern; Waterville, ME

I: What the Funk > Flower Punk > Puppetry, Bugs > Drunk Monk Bar*, Terrapin Station > Hard Luck Harry > Kote > Moby Dick, May Fly Disarray, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Sir Psycho Sexy > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

E: You Enjoy Myself**

* Paul from PMM on Guitar
** Advance Romance tease (Zappa); I wanna Get High Tease (Cypress Hill);
Ended with Rap jam.

2001-04-28 - Bumstock (Umaine Orono); Orono, ME

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroo's With Me > Tribal Funk Affliction, The Grand Scheme of Things > Drum Solo > TGSOT

2001-05-03 - Colorado Brewing Company; Danbury, CT

I: Jam > Gypsy Girl > Kote > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2) > Episode 1 (Happy) > Mooboo's Voodoo, Hope*

II: Jam > Hard Luck Harry > May Fly Disarray, Suzie Q** > Uncle Freddy > Drum Solo > The Chase

E: U.S. Blues

* First time played / Mahavishnu Orchestra
** new funk version

2001-05-04 - Toad's Place; New Haven, CT

I: Buquebus > Rufus* > Beef Barley > You Enjoy Myself** > Kote

* with 'Son Of Simpleton' tease.
** with Tom Marshall on vocals (for 'boy/man/god/shit')

2001-05-05 - Baker Quad (UMASS); Amherst, MA

I: Jam > Sundance, Merge > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Lovelake, Magic Fingers > Hardluck Harry > Cut Me Some Slack, Puppetry, Bouree > Phaddy Boom Baddy > Drums, Superfly Phaddy Fat, Bugs, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me* > LDZ

E: Scarlet Begonias

2001-05-11 - Century Lounge; Providence, RI

I: Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2) > Mystery Roach > Slipknot! > Mystery Roach > Garcian Fishbowl* > Drunk Monk Bar, L.A. Woman > The Vermont Song > Kote, The Chase

* Ron breaks a string. Everyone keeps jamming while he changes it, with an 'OH-EEE-OH' pirate jam.
** The Doors cover; first time played.

2001-05-12 - The Met; Providence, RI

I: See The Light > May Fly Disarray, LDZ > Peaches En Regalia > What The Funk > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Merge > Octopus's Garden, Son Of Simpleton

II: Attraction To Shade Ditty > Tribal Funk Affliction, Legend of a Mind, The Grand Scheme Of Things > Drum Solo, TGSOT > Language Of The Gods, Lit, No Glove No Love

2001-05-19 - Short Beach Saloon; Branford, CT

I: Rufus > Sundance, King Kong > Fairy > Frankly Po Zest, Bugs > L.A. Woman

II: Cut Me Some Slack, Drunk Monk Bar > Soul Sacrifice > Drum Solo > See the Light > What the Funk > Earache My Eye > Heather > Hard Luck Harry > Lit*

E: Fire

* Goodbye Jam

2001-05-24 - Blues Café; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > In the Flesh > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Tribal Funk Affliction, Kote > Suzie Q > Get Up and Jump Jam > May Fly Disarray, Language of the Gods, The Chicken*, Merge** > LDZ > Drum solo > Lady Madonna

* Sean Dascomb (adrian's 'student') on drums
** The Greeting Song tease (RHCP)

2001-05-25 - Powder Hollow Barn; Enfield, CT

I: Funk > Buquebus* > Sundance > Puppetry, Echidna's Arf > Phaddy Boom Baddy > Funk > Son Of Simpleton

* 2 power outages, less than 5 minutes (drums)

2001-05-26 - Good Times Emporium; Somerville, MA

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Beef Barley > Terrapin Station > Rufus > Peace Frog, Drum Solo > Taboo Or Not Taboot

2001-05-27 - Colorado Brewing Company; Danbury, CT

I: Gladys Pimp and Kangaroos With Me > See the Light > The Grand Scheme of Things, Chameleon*

* with Max and Beau from Uncle Sammy

2001-06-01 - Toad’s Place; New Haven, CT

(Deuce CD Release Party)

I: LDZ > Puppetry, Episode 1 (Happy) >Wake Up in a Coma > The Vermont Song > Taboo or not Taboot, Space Oddity > Sundance, Hard Luck Harry > Son of Simpleton, Drum Solo > Guitar Solo > Jam > What the Funk >Bugs > Sir Psycho Sexy > Phaddy Boom Baddy > Jam

2001-06-02 - Powder Hollow Barn; Enfield, CT

I: Jam > Rufus* > Cut Me Some Slack, Flower Punk > Garcian Fishbowl, Drunk Monk Bar, Bouree**, Power Outage Blues** > Drum Solo, See the Light > Buquebus > Merge > Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

E: Sweet Leaf

* 2 power outages.
** unfinished due to more outages; with Dennis & Julee from Buddha Funk Special.

2001-06-06 - Harper's Ferry; Allston, MA

I: Merge > Love Lake, Heather > Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > Lit, Kote

2001-06-07 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA

I: Frankly Po Zest > Beef Barley* > Frankly Po Zest, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Buquebus > No Quarter > Gypsy Girl > Sundance** > Drums, Guitar Solo > Eat That Phone Book Coda, Superfly Phaddy Fat

E: Psychedelic Love Fest'^ > No Glove No Love

* unfinished
** with 'Inca Roads' (Frank Zappa) and 'Here Comes The Sun' (The Beatles) teases.
^ Tim asked what everyone wanted to hear. Jordan joked about crowd wanting to hear some Barry White. PB eased into some BW flavor and Tim was getting into the BW voice.. BW jam ended up going on for quite some time, with talk of drugs, cops, rubbers, etc.. 'dong-wrapping' eventually segued into NGNL.

2001-06-08 - Partner’s Pub; Fitchburg, MA

I: Garcian Fishbowl* > What the Funk > Puppetry, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, May Fly Disarray, Wake Up in a Coma > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Crossroads

II: L.A. Woman > Drunk Monk Bar > Rufus > LDZ > Drunk Monk Bar, See the Light > Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples > Taboo or Not Taboot, Pool Ain’t Cool Jam > I’m the Slime

2001-06-09 - Players; Danbury, CT

I: Episode 1 (Happy) > 2001 > Tribal Funk Affliction, Jam > Bugs

II: Cut Me Some Slack, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroo’s With Me > Willie the Pimp > Language of the Gods, The Chase, Sunshine of Your Love > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2)

2001-06-14 - Colorado Brewing Company; Danbury, CT

I: Jam > Fairy, Vortex* > Merge** > Memory of a Free Festival**

* long, abstract, improvisational jam, not *really* entitled 'vortex', as there may be a song called vortex making its debut sometime in the near future, but tim announced it as vortex, just for the hell of it.. :)
** p.a. problems caused ron's vocals to be inaudible, and tim's were in and out..

2001-06-15 - Doc Watson's (PMC); Philadelphia, PA

I: LDZ > Buquebus > Phaddy Boom Baddy > Attraction To Shade Ditty

2001-06-16 - JMAC's Gathering; Belgrade Lakes, ME

I: See the Light > The Vermont Song > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Puppetry, Help On the Way > Slipknot! > May Fly Disarray, Wake Up In a Coma > Let's Make the Water Turn Black > Harry, Your're a Beast > Orange County Lumber Truck > Oh No > Son of Orange County* > Frankly Po Zest, Rufus > The Chase, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroo's With Me > Lit > Packard Goose > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Peace Frog > Sundance

* Inca Roads Tease

2001-06-19 - Broadway Joe's; Buffalo, NY

I: Language of the Gods > Garcian Fishbowl > Son of Simpleton, Garcian Fishbowl, Earache My Eye > Tribal Funk Affliction, Terrapin Station > Puppetry

II: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Jam > Bugs, Beef Barley > "My Boss is a Crackhead" Blues Jam*, Legend of a Mind > Hard Luck Harry** > Super Mario Bros. > Deep Elum Blues, Drum Solo, NBC/PschyB Jam^ > Love Lake

* With Irish on vocals
** Mike's Song teases
^ Star Trek tease

2001-06-22 - The OPL; Syracuse, NY

I: Jam > Rufus > Episode 1 (Happy) > Suzie Q > What The Funk* > Attraction To Shade Ditty, See The Light > Scarlet Begonias > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Drum Solo, May Fly Disarray**, Buquebus > L.A. Woman

E: Mommy What's A Funkadelic?

* with 'Groove Is In The Heart' (Dee-Lite) tease/jam.
** with 'Funky Monks' (RHCP) teases.

2001-06-23 - Puffin Festival; Greenville, ME

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > LDZ > Night Of The Thumpasorus Peoples > Sundance > Jam > Merge > Puppetry, Help On The Way* > Slipknot!* > Son Of Simpleton*

* with Jeff Mattson from the Zen Tricksters on Guitar.

2001-06-28 - The Odyssey; Ithaca, NY

I: Jam > Wake Up In A Coma > Who Loves The Sun > Kote > Love Lake, Peaches En Regalia > Lit** > Jam^ > Gypsy Girl > Hope > The Vermont Song, Scentless Apprentice^^ > The Wanton Song#, Freedom##

** with 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' (Red Hot Chili Peppers) teases (by Adrian).
^ with 'Camptown Races' tease.
^^ Nirvana cover off the album 'In Utero'; first time played; Tim on vocals; unfinished.
# Led Zeppelin cover off the album 'Physical Graffiti'; first time played; instrumental.
## Rage Against The Machine version; Adrian on vocals

2001-07-04 - 2nd Uncle Sam Jam (Chittenden Park); Guilford, CT

I: In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed, Bugs > Jam* > See The Light > Them Changes** > Hard Luck Harry > Summertime Blues, Garcian Fishbowl^ > Star Spangled Banner > Eat That Question > Rufus > Terrapin Station

II: Jam > The Grand Scheme Of Things > Happy Birthday^^ > LDZ# > Taboo Or Not Taboot#, Language Of The Gods > 2001#@ > Beatbox > Positive Energy Rap Jam@@ > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Wild Thing, Sweet Leaf% > Comfortably Numb%%, May Fly Disarray

* with 'It's All Too Much' (The Beatles) teases.
** Buddy Miles cover, aborted as Tim didn't know the words.
^ unfinished.
^^ to Cassandra.
# with special guest on harmonica.
@ with 'Peter Gunn', 'Beef Barley', and James Bond Theme teases.
@@ with several UMASS folks passin' the mic and layin' down freestyle rhymes
% with 'Give It Away' (Red Hot Chili Peppers) teases.
%% with John Moniello on vocals.

2001-07-06 - Powder Hollow Barn; Enfield, CT

I: Jam > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Legend Of A Mind, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)*, Drunk Monk Bar > Jam > Frankly Po Zest, Lady Madonna > Tribal Funk Affliction, Magic Fingers

* power outage.

2001-07-07 - Colorado Brewing Company; Danbury, CT

I: Jam > Wake Up In A Coma > Heather > What The Funk* > Kote > Hope > Beef Barley

II: Jam > Buquebus > Stash, Surfin' Bird

* with 'Flashlight' (Parliment) teases.

2001-07-12 - Blues Café; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > The Chase, See The Light > Frankly Po Zest, Moby Dick*, Scarlet Begonias > Garcian Fishbowl, What The Funk > Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

* unfinished

2001-07-13 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY

I: Jam > Attraction To Shade Ditty, Language Of The Gods > Jam > Sundance, Transcendental Meditation > Hard Luck Harry*

II: Jam > Drunk Monk Bar > Episode 1 (Happy) > I'm So Glad > Puppetry, Mooboo's Voodoo (Ep. 2)**, No Glove No Love, Lit^ > Blues jam > Touch Me, Question Mark And The Mind > Jam > Rufus^^ > Uncle Freddie

* with 'Cannonball' (The Breeders) teases.
** with Blues for Allah (Grateful Dead)
^ Godfather Tease
^^ Thunderstruck Tease

2001-07-14 - Short Beach Saloon; Branford, CT

I: Jam > May Fly Disarray, The Vermont Song > Mystery Roach > Tribal Funk Affliction, Wake Up In A Coma, Love Lake*, Rufus** > The End***

II: Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Buquebus > Attraction To Shade Ditty, Walk On The Wild Side > The Grand Scheme Of Things > Drum Solo > TGSOT

^ Pet Sounds tease
** played for Rufus
*** The Beatles.

2001-07-19 - Front St. Tavern; Farmington, ME

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Merge > What the Funk > Earache My Eye > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)*, Bugs > Paperback Writer Jam > Terrapin Station

II: Jam** > Son of Simpleton > Peaches en Regalia > LDZ > The Chase > Drum Solo > L.A. Women, Fairy > Superfly Phaddy Fat

E: Taboo or Not Taboot

* "Strangers in the Night" & "Star Trek Theme" teases
** "Low Rider" tease

2001-07-20 - The Freedom Festival; Starks, ME

I: Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Grand Scheme Of Things* > Drum Solo > Drunk Monk Bar > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Drunk Monk Bar, Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

*Unfinished

2001-07-21 - Collis Center (Dartmouth College); Hanover, NH

I: Jam > Sundance, Beef Barley* > Fire, Garcian Fishbowl** > Buquebus^ > Garcian Fishbowl, Question Mark And The Mind, Lady Madonna, See The Light > Drum Solo^^ > The Grand Scheme Of Things# > Son Of Simpleton

* interrupted by wedding ceremony taking place across the street.
Resumed 10 min. later. Ended on beat 1, resumed on beat 2.
** with 'Cherub Rock' (Smashing Pumpkins) and 'Here Comes The Bride' teases.
^ with 'Rocket Number Nine' (Sun Ra) tease.
^^ with 'Frankly Po Zest' and 'My Name Is Mud' (Primus) teases.
# finished from the previous night.

2001-07-22 - Saratoga Performing Arts Center (Parking Lot); Saratoga, NY

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > May Fly Disarray, In the Flesh > The Vermont Song > Wake Up in a Coma* > Tribal Funk Affliction, Flower Punk > Lit > Phaddy Boom Baddy**, Love Lake, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Hard Luck Harry > No Glove No Love, Soul Sacrifice

* Imperial Theme
** unfinished due to Generator running out of gas; 5 min pause

2001-07-26 - Springdale Turn Hall; Holyoke, MA

I: Willie The Pimp* > Kote > Cut Me Some Slack, No Quarter**

II: Jam > Frankly Po Zest, Gypsy Girl > Son Of Simpleton, One Big Mob^ > Superfly Phaddy Fat^^ > Jam > Episode 1 (Happy) > Jam#

E: Blues Jam##, Eat That Phone Book Coda

* with 'Foam' (Phish) teases.
** with 'I Want You (She's So Heavy)' (The Beatles) teases.
^ with 'Little House I Used To Live In' (Frank Zappa) teases.
^^ no intro.
# contained part of new tune called The Buquebus Summation.
## with JP on vocals

2001-07-27 - Camp Creek; Mariaville, NY

I: Rufus > Merge > Buquebus > Space Oddity > Bugs, Attraction To Shade Ditty, The Chase, See The Light* > Drum Solo**, Taboo Or Not Taboot, Beef Barley > Sundance

* with 'Third Stone From The Sun' (Jimi Hendrix) teases.
** with 'Bonzo's Montreux' (Led Zeppelin) teases.

2001-08-01 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Jam > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > China Cat Sunflower* > Garcian Fishbowl, What The Funk** > Hard Luck Harry > Son Of Simpleton, Drum Solo, Language Of The Gods^

* Grateful Dead cover; first time played. Played for Jerry Garcia's birthday.
** with 'Fire On The Bayou' teases.
^ Everybody’s Talkin tease (Harry Nilsson)

2001-08-02 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA

I: Jam > See The Light > Wake Up In A Coma > Drunk Monk Bar, Legend Of A Mind > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Love Lake, Jam* > LDZ > Sir Psycho Sexy > Jam > Merge, Cut Me Some Slack, I'm The Slime**

* started as 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' jam (RHCP), and evolved into an up-tempo trance groove.
** with 'Africa' (The Meters) teases (alternate lyrics).

2001-08-03 - Baystate Hotel; Northampton, MA

I: Jam > Fairy > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)*, Slow Merge > Good Times Bad Times > Puppetry, US Blues, Buquebus** > Bugs, Drum Solo > Voodoo Child (Slight Return)^ > Uncle Freddy

* St. Thomas tease (Sonny Rollins) also part of Dr. Mario chill music
** Ken on Flute
^ Big Swifty tease (Zappa)

2001-08-04 - Sono Arts Festival; South Norwalk, CT

I: Attraction To Shade Ditty, Beef Barley, The Vermont Song > Question Mark And The Mind > The Grand Scheme Of Things > Drum Solo > TGSOT > Lady Madonna

2001-08-04 - Colorado Brewing Company; Danbury, CT

I: LDZ* > Pygmy Twylyte** > Frankly Po Zest, Episode 1 (Happy), Sunshine Of Your Love^ > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me

II: Jam > Gypsy Girl > Thank You (For Talkin' To Me Africa)

* Sound problems led to a long instrumental jam before vocals were finally ready to come in.
** Frank Zappa cover; first time played; dedicated to "Devo's dome".
^ with 'Animal' (Pearl Jam) teases.

2001-08-05 - Shenanigan’s; Norwalk, CT

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat* > Jam > Sundance, Night Of The Thumpasorus Peoples > Fairy > Tribal Funk Affliction, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed**, Rufus > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > The Chase

* no intro.
** with Drum Solo.

2001-08-12 - Berkfest 2001; Great Barrington, MA

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Tribal Funk Affliction > Frankly Po Zest* > Tribal Funk Affliction, Help On the Way > Slipknot! > What the Funk** > Puppetry, Phaddy Boom Baddy > Drum Solo, Echidna’s Arf (Of You)

* unfinished
** Dennis Lichtman on Electric Mandolin from Mori Stylez

2001-08-13 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA

I: Garcian Fishbowl > Language Of The Gods > Garcian Fishbowl, May Fly Disarray, Kote > King Kong > Fairy, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2) > Surfin' Bitch > Mooboo's > Jam* > The Vermont Song

E: Miles Beyond > The Chase

* with 'Theme From A Summer Place' (Percy Faith) teases.

2001-08-14 - Middle East Downstairs; Cambridge, MA

I: Episode 1 (Happy) > LDZ > Buquebus > Wake Up In A Coma > Eat That Phone Book Coda, Drum Solo, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction To Shade Ditty*

* with 'Peter Gunn' teases.

2001-08-16 - Stanhope House; Stanhope, NJ

I: Beef Barley > Tribal Funk Affliction, No Glove No Love, Magic Fingers* > Puppetry**, See The Light > Drum Solo > See The Light > Magic Fingers

* with 'Pop Goes The Weasel' tease.
** with 'Son Of Orange County' (Frank Zappa) teases.

2001-08-17 - Hempstock XI; Pownal, ME

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Rufus > Earache My Eye > Frankly Po Zest, What the Funk > Buquebus* > Drum Solo, Merge > I Like Marijuana

* Circus tease

2001-08-18 - Hempstock XI; Pownal, ME

I: Wake Up in a Coma > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Peaches en Regalia, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroo’s With Me* > Son of Simpleton

* One Nation Under a Groove tease (one nation smokin’ a dube)

2001-08-23 - Toad’s Place; New Haven, CT

I: Buquebus > Fairy > Drunk Monk Bar, Cut Me Some Slack, Lit > Girls* > Son Of Simpleton**

II: Beef Barley^, Maggot Brain^ > See The Light^ > Gypsy Queen^, Spunk^^ > Attraction To Shade Ditty

E: Rockin' In The Free World#

* Beastie Boys cover; with 'Boyz N Tha Hood' intro; with Dave Pecoraro on vocals; first time played.
** with the 'New Shoe Dance' by Tim.
^ with Jeff Pevar on guitar.
^^ with extended drum solo; first time played
# Neil Young cover; first time played

2001-08-24 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY

I: Jam > Funk > Merge > Rufus > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Wake Up In A Coma > The Chase, Drum Solo, Heather > May Fly Disarray, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Mommy What's A Funkadelic*

E: Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

* with the Woo Warriors' first drummer Dave Gonzales on Speech Funk.

2001-08-25 - The Red Fox Inn; Bondville, VT

I: Jam > Sundance, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed* > Jam > Love Lake, Willie The Pimp** > What The Funk

II: Bouree > Notes Jam^ > AC/DC Bag Jam > Undone (The Sweater Song) Jam > 'So Beautiful and Heady' Jam > Guinness-gurgle Jam^^ > Inner-throat Jam# > Instrument switch## > Wild Pack Of Asscracks Jam > Silence% > Bouree

* with 'I Like Dirt' (Red Hot Chili Peppers) teases; with Drum Solo.
** with 'Here Come The Bastards' (Primus) and 'Nightmare On Elm Street' theme teases.
^ Tim began calling out letters, and everyone played the note he called out.
Letters eventually turned into sentences, and finally, AC/DC Bag.
^^ with Tim on Guinness.
# with Tim on throat.
## Adrian to guitar, Tim to drums.
% with Adrian on cold pork tenderloins; Asscracks say goodnight; Tim and Adrian switch back.

2001-08-26 - Meadows Music Theatre Parking Lot; Hartford, CT

I: Jam > Tribal Funk Affliction* > Flower Punk > Spunk > 2001 > Spunk

* unfinished.

2001-08-30 - Blues Cafe; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > Hard Luck Harry* > Merge > Bugs, From The Beginning** > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Funky Bill's Circus Cliché^, Drum Solo, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), I'm The Slime^^ > Taboo Or Not Taboot

* with 'Help On The Way' (Grateful Dead) tease.
** Emerson Lake & Palmer cover; first time played.
^ with 'Pitch Christophoro' showing off new dance steps and dedicating the song to the love of his life, Snapple™.
^^ with 'Montana' (Frank Zappa) teases.

2001-08-31 - Callahan's; Cheshire, CT

I: Jam > Wake Up In A Coma > Puppetry, Sundance, I'm So Glad > May Fly Disarray, Food For Thought*, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me** > Uncle Freddie^

II: What The Funk^^ > The Vermont Song^^, Language Of The Gods^^, Jam# > Hardcore Jollies > Tribal Funk Affliction##, Kote > Beef Barley, Question Mark And The Mind, Terrapin Station

* first time played.
** with 'Casey Jones' (Grateful Dead) teases.
^ with 'New Shoe' Stool-Dance by Jordan.
^^ with James Albis (The Elastic Band) on Saxophone.
# with 'Cosmic Slop' (Funkadelic) teases.
## with 'Low Rider' (War) teases.

2001-09-03 - Private Party; Amherst, MA

I: Jam > Garcian Fishbowl > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Garcian Fishbowl, See The Light*

* unfinished due to local police breaking up the party. show lasted from 9:25-9:55 p.m.

2001-09-04 - The OPL; Syracuse, NY

I: Jam > Kote*, Eat That Phone Book Coda > Cut Me Some Slack, LDZ > The Chase, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2) > Across The Universe** > Mooboo's Voodoo

II: Phaddy Boom Baddy, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Food For Thought^, Soul Sacrifice^^, No Glove No Love, The Grand Scheme Of Things

* with 'The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus)' (Yes) tease.
** first time played.
^ Thought 1: Why does Catsup and Ketchup spell the same thing?
Thought 2: Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word??
^^ with drum solo.

2001-09-05 - Heenan’s; Buffalo, NY

I: Episode 1 (Happy), jam* > Gypsy Girl > Peace Frog > The Vermont Song > Wake Up In A Coma > Scarlet Begonias

II: Jukebox Jam** > May Fly Disarray, Rufus^ > Crossroads, Lit > Food For Thought^^, Walk On The Wild Side > Beef Barley

E: Echidna's Arf (Of You)

* with 'Advance Romance' (Frank Zappa) tease.
** joined 'Row Jimmy' (Grateful Dead) on the juke; with 'Tuesday's Gone' (Lynyrd Skynyrd) tease.
^ with (Jumpin' Jack Flash) tease.
^^ Thought 1: What is another word for synonym??
Thought 2: Why do cars *park* in driveways and *drive* on parkways??

2001-09-06 - The Odyssey; Ithaca, NY

I: Merge > Buquebus > Lady Madonna, Heather > What the Funk > Love Lake, Castles Made of Sand, Sundance

E: Attraction to Shade Ditty*

* Jingo (Santana) tease

2001-09-07 - Grateful Jam; Hartland, NY

I: Beef Barley > Puppetry, Help on the Way > Gladys Pimp > Vermont Song, Bugs, You Enjoy Myself > Son of Simpleton

2001-09-08 - Wormtown Music Festival; Hadley, MA

I: ….See the Light jam > The Chase, Tribal Funk Affliction > Sir Psycho Sexy, Food For Thought*, The Grand Scheme of Things

* Thought 1: Paradox = The Following Sentence is True. The Preceding Sentence is False.
Thought 2: Today was Yesterday’s Tomorrow (Quote from Beau Sasser from Uncle Sammy).

2001-09-08 - Sully's Pub; Hartford, CT

I: Jam > King Kong > Drunk Monk Bar > Jam > Garcian Fishbowl > No Glove No Love > Garcian Fishbowl, The Acid Queen > Phaddy Boom Baddy

II: Jam* > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Hard Luck Harry > Earache My Eye > Frankly Po Zest, Moby Dick, Gypsy Girl > Buquebus** > L.A. Woman

E: Food For Thought

* with 'Happy Birthday' tease.
** with 'My Fault' (Eminem) and 'Bodies' (Drowning Pool) teases.
^ Thought 1: Why do we say we're xx years *old* and not years *young*??
Thought 2: How does this crazy liquid (Tequila) make me feel the way I do??

2001-09-12 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA

I: What the Funk > Sundance, Aja* > LDZ > Lit > Transcendental Meditation > Love Lake, Rufus > Spunk**

E: Deep Elem Blues^

* First Time Played
** Drum Solo
^ Jordan on Harmonica

2001-09-13 - Harper’s Ferry; Allston, MA

I: Hope* > Language of the Gods, Food For Thought**, Chameleon > Hard Luck Harry > Fairy > Drum Solo, Bugs > See the Light > Son of Simpleton, God Bless America

* Theme of the night “Hope”
** Poem written by Tim Palmieri called “911”

2001-09-14 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA

I: Jam > Spunk > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Beef Barley > Rufus* > Food For Thought**, Language Of The Gods^ > Drum Solo^, Happy Birthday^^, ...Language Of The Gods^, Cut Me Some Slack^#+, God Bless America^#

* with 'Imperial Theme' teases.
** Thoughts conveyed through '911' poem by Tim.
^ with TZ on congas.
^^ to Adrian, a capella.
# with all of Uncle Sammy.
+ Teen Town (Jaco Pastorious) teases

2001-09-15 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Jam > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Magic Fingers > May Fly Disarray, Merge > 2001, Frankly Po Zest > Drum Solo, Buquebus > Tatanka > Question Mark And The Mind > In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed

E: U.S. Blues

2001-09-18 - Blues Café; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > The Grand Scheme Of Things > The Chase, Lit > Suzie Q > Love Lake, LDZ > Sundance, Lady Madonna, Puppetry > Star Spangled Banner

2001-09-20 - Beardslee Castle; Little Falls, NY

I: Wake Up In a Coma > Beef Barley > Spunk > The Chase, Legend of a Mind > Garcian Fishbowl, See the Light > Drum Solo, Fairy, Tribal Funk Affliction, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > The Vermont Song > Jam > Attraction to Shade Ditty

E: Drunk Monk Bar > Phaddy Boom Baddy

2001-09-21 - Harvest Celebration; Vienna, NY

I: LDZ > What the Funk > In the Flesh > Food For Thought* > Buquebus > Cut Me Some Slack, Drum Solo, Taboo or Not Taboot, Echidna’s Arf (Of You) > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

* Thought 1: If trees had legs, their knees would hurt.
Thought 2: Why snort coke when you could drink it?

2001-09-22 - SCSJB Harvest Dance; Peru, NY

I: Rufus > Frankly Po Zest, Funk > Bugs, Superfly Phaddy Fat, Flower Punk > Son of Simpleton

2001-09-25 - Metro Cafe; Washington, D.C.

I: Attraction To Shade Ditty > Drunk Monk Bar, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), Taboo or Not Taboot, Peaches en Regalia

2001-09-26 - Peasants Cafe; Greenville, NC

I: Jam > Heather > Tribal Funk Affliction, No Quarter > LDZ > Lit > Puppetry

II: Gladys Pimp and Kangaroos With Me* > Sundance, In Memory of Elizabeth Reef > Drum Solo, Food For Thought** > Buquebus > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Son of Simpleton

* Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication tease
** Why isn't Phonetic spelled the way it sounds?

2001-09-27 - The Pour House; Raleigh, NC

I: Jam > Garcian Fishbowl, What the Funk > Cut Me Some Slack, Peace Frog* > Spunk

II: Attraction To Shade Ditty > No Glove No Love, See the Light > Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples > Son of Simpleton, Drum Solo, Jam** > Beef Barley, Lady Madonna

* Au Lang Syne tease; Reverie tease
** My Country Tis of Thee

2001-09-28 - Jacob's Ladder; Chattanooga, TN

I: Wake Up in a Coma > May Fly Disarray, Hard Luck Harry > The Vermont Song > Crossroads, Bugs > Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

II: Rufus > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Drum Solo, Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Chase

2001-10-01 - Murphy's; Boone, NC

I: Mystery Roach > Tribal Funk Afflliction, Language of the Gods > Frankly Po Zest > Merge* > Language of the Gods, Space Oddity > Attraction to Shade Ditty

II: Beef Barley, From the Beginning > LDZ > No Glove No Love, Terrapin Station > The Grand Scheme of Things > Drum Solo > TGSOT > Born To Be Wild > Mooboo's Voodoo** > God Bless America > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)

* Cosmic Slop tease
** Close Encounters of a Third Kind tease

2001-10-02 - Music Farm; Charleston, SC

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Episode 1 (Happy), What the Funk > Food For Thought*, Across the Universe > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Spunk**

* Thought 1: Palindromatic Lunar Equation = Oct. 2nd, 2001 = 10022001
Thought 2: Who needs rhetorical questions anyways?
** Drum Solo

2001-10-03 - Dingus Magees; Statesboro, GA

I: I'm So Glad > Uncle Freddy > Kote > I'm the Slime > Love Lake, Rufus > Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) > LDZ > The Chase

II: Taboo or Not Taboot, China Cat Sunflower* > Bugs

* La Cucaracha tease

2001-10-04 - The Warehouse; Tallahassee, FL

I: Jam > See the Light > Sundance, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Wake Up in a Coma > Slipknot! > Lit > Buquebus > King Kong* > No Glove No Love, Drum Solo, Gypsy Girl > Memory of a Free Festival > May Fly Disarray

* Inca Roads tease (Did a vehicle come from Tallahassee?)

2001-10-05 - Jack Rabbits; Jacksonville, FL

I: Mommy What's a Funkadelic > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Drunk Monk Bar > Puppetry, Sunshine of Your Love* > Merge** > Cut Me Some Slack

II: Jam > Fairy > Willie the Pimp > Hardluck Harry > Garcian Fishbowl > Food For Thought^ > Garcian Fishbowl, Rockin' in the Free World

* Supernaut & NIB teases (Black Sabbath)
** Stayin' Alive tease
^ 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case....coincidence?

2001-10-06 - Jake's Roadhouse; Decatur, GA

I: Frankly Po Zest, Gladys Pimp > Eat That Phone Book Coda > Attraction To Shade Ditty > The Vermont Song > Jam > Language of the Gods, Sir Psycho Sexy > Son of Simpleton, Beef Barley, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo > Hey Hey What Can I Do

2001-10-09 - Univ. Of North Florida; Jacksonville, FL

I: Wake Up In A Coma > Tribal Funk Affliction, Walk On The Wild Side > No Glove No Love, Sundance*, What The Funk > Buquebus** > Soul Sacrifice^, Question Mark And The Mind, Football Jam^^ > The Hey Song > Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye > I Like Marijuana, The Chase

* with 'Here Comes The Sun' (The Beatles) teases.
** with 'Sesame Street Theme' and 'Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood' teases.
^ with Drum Solo.
^^ Crowd tossed around a football. Band played notes along with the football's movement.

2001-10-10 - The Culture Room; Ft. Lauderdale, FL

I: 2001* > LDZ > Beef Barley, Transcendental Meditation** > Phaddy Boom Baddy, See The Light > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Drum Solo, Earache My Eye > Techno Jam > Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

* with Jeff from Jerod's Door on didgeridoo.
** with 'In My Room' (Beach Boys) tease.

2001-10-11 - Skipper's Smokehouse; Tampa FL

I: Merge > Bugs, Garcian Fishbowl* > Puppetry, Drum Solo, Rufus** > Peace Frog > Taboo Or Not Taboot

* unfinished.
** with 'Pop Goes The Weasel' teases.

2001-10-12 - The Pharm; Dunedin, FL

I: Jam > May Fly Disarray, Kote > Chameleon > The Vermont Song > Love Lake, Drunk Monk Bar > Jam > Frankly Po Zest, Octopus's Garden

II: Spunk > From The Beginning > Tribal Funk Affliction, Hard Luck Harry* > Stash, Language Of The Gods, Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Drum Solo, One Big Mob > Cut Me Some Slack**

* with 'Star Wars' and 'Willy Wonka' teases.
** unfinished due to time constraints.

2001-10-13 - The Pharm; Dunedin, FL

I: ...Cut Me Some Slack*, Heather > No Glove No Love, Legend Of A Mind > Wake Up In A Coma > Legend Of A Mind, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Fairy > Lit > Fire, Buquebus** > U.S. Blues

II: The Chase, Flower Punk > What The Funk^ > LDZ > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Space City Affair > L.A. Woman > The Grand Scheme Of Things^^

E: Taboo Or Not Taboot

* finished from the previous night.
** with 'Rumpofsteelskin' (Parliment) teases.
^ with 'One Nation Under A Groove' (Funkadelic) teases.
^^ with Drum Solo.

2001-10-15 - Sidebar; Gainesville, FL

I: Bugs, Food For Thought*, Scarlet Begonias > Sundance, Beef Barley > Merge > Phaddy Boom Baddy, See the Light** > Attraction To Shade Ditty^

* Have You ever imagined a world with no hy***hetical situations?
** Big Swifty (Zappa) tease
^ Within Without You (Beatles) tease

2001-10-16 - The Booth; Tuscaloosa, AL

I: What the Funk > Puppetry, In the Flesh > Garcian Fishbowl, LDZ > Tribal Funk Affliction, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, Eat that Phone Book Coda > Son of Simpleton

II: Episode 1 (Happy), Drunk Monk Bar, Peaches en Regalia > Kote > Gypsy Girl > Gladys Pimp > Good Times Bad Times > Uncle Freddy > Cut Me Some Slack, China Cat Sunflower* > Battle Hymn of the Republic** > Spunk

* Long jam
** Band made various President imitations

2001-10-17 - The Nick; Birmingham, AL

I: Rufus > May Fly Disarray, Willie the Pimp > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Frankly Po Zest, Buquebus* > Terrapin Station > Taboo or Not Taboot

II: Fairy** > Drum Solo, The Vermont Song^ > I'm So Glad

* Return To Forever (Chick Corea) tease
** Monday Monday (Mamas and Papas) tease; Announced band in that Melody
^ Funk 49 (Joe Walsh) tease

2001-10-18 - Station 141; Newnan, GA

I: Lady Madonna > The Chase, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Love Lake, Roadhouse Blues, Hard Luck Harry* > Wake Up in a Coma > Susie Q

II: Jam > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > No Glove No Love, Language of the Gods, Mooboo's Voodoo, Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples** > Bugs, Sundance, Space Oddity^ > Food For Thought^^

* Revelie; Ferra Jacques teases
** Smooth Criminal and Black or White (Michael Jackson) teases
^ Jordan on Megaphone
^^ Thought 1: What does the appendix do?
Thought 2: Why must everything come to an end? (including this show)

2001-10-19 - Players; Marietta, GA

I: Jam > Echidna's Arf (Of You) > Beef Barley > Blues Jam

II: Touch Me > Cut Me Some Slack, See the Light > One Way Out, Spunk* > Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

* Drum Solo

2001-10-20 - Turnip Festival; Ellijay, GA

I: Jam > From the Beginning > Jam..... The Vermont Song > Space > Scarlet Begonias* > Song Decision Song > Puppetry > God Bless America > Puppetry

* Fire on the Mountain tease
Tim/Acoustic Guitar
Adrian/Acoustic Guitar
Jordan/Keyboard
Josh/Percussion
Ron/Hiking Mountain

2001-10-21 - The Brandy House; Atlanta, GA

Dunham's Radio Show on Z93

Soundcheck: Tribal Funk Affliction, Episode 1 (Happy)

Radio Set: Rufus > Buquebus > Taboo or Not Taboot, The Grand Scheme of Things*

Radio Encore: Food For Thought** > Attraction To Shade Ditty

House Encore: Peace Frog > The Chase, Phaddy Boom Baddy

* Drum Solo
** Think about Communication and how incredible it is connecting the world. ie. PB playing live for 100,000 people immediately across GA. Communication is Key.

2001-10-22 - Paleo Sun; Wilmington, NC

I: Mooboo's Voodoo (Ep. 2) > Who Loves the Sun > Ep. 2, See the Light > May Fly Disarray, Thank You For Talkin' To Me Africa > Spunk, Gypsy Girl > Take Me Out To the Ball Game > No Glove No Love

II: LDZ > Lit > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > What the Funk > Son of Simpleton, Across the Universe > Merge > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Drum Solo, The Vermont Song, The End

2001-10-25 - Pi Kappa Phi Party; Chapel Hill, NC

I: King Kong > Love Lake, What the Funk* > Sunshine of Your Love > Rufus > Bugs, Drunk Monk Bar, Sir Psycho Sexy > Kote > In the Flesh

II: Beef Barley > LDZ > Taboo or Not Taboot, Scarlet Begonias > Buquebus > Wake Up in a Coma > Puppetry, Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > Drum Solo, The Grand Scheme of Things > Drum Solo > TGSOT, Lady Madonna

* Rappers Delight tease

2001-10-26 - Baylee’s; Blacksburg, VA

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Hard Luck Harry > Son of Simpleton, Peaches En Regalia > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Lit > Gladys Pimp > Earache My Eye > Jam > Cut Me Some Slack, The Late and Great* > Sundance, Octopus’ Garden, Wipe Out**, May Fly Disarray

* First Time Played
** Each Member took a solo

2001-10-27 - John Street; New York, NY

I: Adagio > Wake Up in a Coma > Tribal Funk Affliction, Language of the Gods*, Eight Miles High > Bugs, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Walk on the Wild Side > LDZ > Spunk, Happy Birthday (Shamus?) > Crossroads

II: Jukebox Jam**, Jam > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)^, What the Funk^^ > Terrapin Station > ATSD

III: Star Spangled Banner > LA Woman# > Dark Jam > Drunk Monk Bar, Magic Johnson##, Food For Thought

* "Language of the Ghosts"
** Ron and Adrian, Kashmir
^ Inca roads solo tease and a rant of the song still being learned, but will be performed
^^ PFunk jam
# "New York Woman", Rocky teases
## first time played (RHCP)
~ Thought 1: When a cow laughs, does milk come out her nose?
Thought 2: Make the most of every moment. (something to that extent)

2001-10-30 - Toad's Place; New Haven, CT

I: Hope > Rufus > Kote > Thank You (For Talkin' To Me Africa) > Tribal Funk Affliction > Mommy What's A Funkadelic > Tribal Funk Affliction, The Chase, Merge > LDZ > No Quarter > No Glove No Love, The Grand Scheme Of Things*

E: Taboo Or Not Taboot

* with Drum Solo.

2001-10-31 - Acoustic Café; Fairfield, CT

I: Jam > Wake Up in a Coma > Sundance, Bouree > Puppetry, Fairy, Space Oddity* > Son of Simpleton

II: Jam > See the Light > Lit** > What the Funk > Who Loves the Sun, Wharf Rat^ > The Other One^^

* The Munsters TV show theme
** Swingtown Tease (Steve Miller) / The Soft Parade tease (Doors)
^ Adrian/Guitar – Tim/Drums
^^ Adrian/Guitar – Tim/Drums – Josh/Vocals

2001-11-01 - La Coccina; Pittsfield, MA

I: Willie the Pimp > Rufus > The Vermont Song > Episode 1, Chameleon > Mayfly Disarray, Good Times Bad Times, Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

II: Gladys Pimp > Suzie Q > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Love Lake, Sweet Leaf* > Drum Solo, Bugs, Beef Barley > In the Mood

E: One Big Mob

2001-11-02 - Springdale Turn Hall; Holyoke, MA

3rd Annual Fonghoulish Freakout

I: Drunk Monk Bar > Jam > Wake Up In A Coma > Superfly Phaddy Fat > The Chase, They're Coming To Take Me Away > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), The Late And Great > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Cut Me Some Slack

II: Jam > LDZ > Buquebus > Food For Thought*, China Cat Sunflower** > Gladys Pimp > Spunk^, Drum Solo, Phaddy Boom Baddy

E: Bugs

* Thought: Question everything. With 'David Bowie' (Phish) 'trick' (first and second verse of Bowie, then aborted back into Food.)
** for Jocelyn.
^ with 'The Addams Family Theme' teases.

2001-11-03 - Good Times Emporium; Somerville, MA

I: Taboo Or Not Taboot, See The Light > Tribal Funk Affliction > Echidna's Ar
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19