Author Topic: Psychedelic Breakfast setlists from 2000  (Read 3371 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Psychedelic Breakfast setlists from 2000
« on: May 02, 2012, 01:32:10 pm »
2000-01-07 - Donovan’s Reef; Branford, CT

I: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Chameleon > Puppetry, Tribal Funk Affliction, Magic Fingers* > Beef Barley > You Enjoy Myself > Blackbird > YEM > Son of Simpleton
II: In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Gypsy Girl

*Get Up Stand Up Tease

2000-01-08 - Lion’s Den; New York, NY

I: Intro > Episode 1 (Happy) > Peaches en Regalia > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), What the Funk, Garcian Fishbowl, No Glove No Love, Love Lake, Drunk Monk Bar, The Vermont Song, Touch Me > Tribal Funk Affliction, Bugs*, Lit, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Drum Solo > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

* With "Grand Scheme of Things" intro.

2000-01-10 - Tammany Club; Worcester, MA

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Cut Me Some Slack, Legend of a Mind* > See the Light^ > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), Funk-A > What the Funk, Scarlet Begonias > Frankly Po Zest, Lit, Lady Madonna, Tribal Funk Affliction, Mommy What’s a Funkadelic? > Uncle Freddy

*Soul to Squeeze Tease
^ Third Stone from the Sun tease

2000-01-13 - Theodore’s; Springfield, MA

I: Attraction To Shade Ditty > Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) > Frankly Po Zest, LDZ > HDX, Crossroads, Heather > Drunk Monk Bar, Garcian Fishbowl > Penny Saved > Garcian Fishbowl
II: Puppetry, Beef Barley > You Enjoy Myself > Peace Frog/Blue Sunday

2000-01-14 - VFW / High School Dance; Windsor, CT

I: See the Light > No Glove No Love, The Vermont Song, Earache My Eye > Moby Dick > Bugs, Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-01-19 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Beef Barley > The Grand Scheme Of Things, I’m the Slime > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Love Lake, Tribal Funk Affliction

2000-01-20 - Rudy’s; New Haven, CT

I: Heather > See The Light > Crying Song > Cut Me Some Slack, Puppetry, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Acid Queen, The Vermont Song > Willie the Pimp > Gladys Pimp + Kangaroo’s With Me

II: Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché, No Glove No Love, Episode 1 (Happy), 2001 > Love Lake, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Lit

2000-01-21 - Humphrey’s East; New Haven, CT

I: What the Funk, Drunk Monk Bar > Help on the Way/Slipknot! > Thank You (For Talkin to Me Africa) > Slipknot! > Tribal Funk Affliction, Roadhouse Blues, Bugs, Lady Madonna, Beef Barley

II: Mr. Magic*, Sex Machine*, YEM > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Episode 1 (Happy), Frankly Po Zest, Moby Dick+ >See the Light^, - See Rich Esposito

* Mark Esposito on Saxophone
^ Black Magic Woman ending
+ All things Reconsidered tease

2000-01-25 - Cafe Nine; New Haven, CT

I: Summertime > Summertime Blues, Language of the Gods, Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), No Glove No Love, Attraction to Shade Ditty > I’m So Glad*, Gladys Pimp + Kangaroos With Me > Flower Punk > Garcian Fishbowl

II: Intro > Love Lake, Jam > Tribal Funk Affliction, Legend of a Mind > Cut Me Some Slack, Lit See Matt Vallo

* First Time Played

2000-01-27 - The Federal Café; Hartford, CT

I: Maggot Brain > Bugs*, Jam > Sir Psycho Sexy, Little Wing > Frankly Po Zest, Tribal Funk Affliction, The Vermont Song** > Attraction To Shade Ditty, Lit

* In the Light tease
** Different ending

2000-01-29 - Taboo Club; New Haven, CT

I: Scarlet Begonias > Seven Comes Eleven*, Episode 1 (Happy), Drunk Monk Bar, Another Brick in the Wall > See the Light, Beef Barley

II: What the Funk, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Adrian + Jordan Jam > Superfly Phaddy Fat, No Quarter, Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Squirming Coil* > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

*First Time Played

2000-01-31 - Tammany Club; Worcester, MA

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Shades of Time, The Grand Scheme of Things > Bugs, Magic Fingers, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

II: Garcian Fishbowl > Beef Barley > Garcian Fishbowl, What the Funk > I’m So Glad, The Crying Song > Memory of a Free Festival

2000-02-04 - Butterfield UMASS; Amherst, MA

I: Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), Cut Me Some Slack, Willie the Pimp > See the Light > Puppetry, Language of the Gods, LDZ > HDX, Bugs, The Squirming Coil* > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

II: Tribal Funk Affliction, Phaddy Boom Baddy, I’m So Glad > Funk > Beef Barley > Lit, Fire, Superfly Phaddy Fat, Mommy What’s a Funkadelic?

2000-02-11 - Toad’s Place; New Haven, CT

I: Bugs, Cut Me Some Slack, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Frankly Po Zest, Buquebus* > Puppetry, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Soul Sacrifice**

* First Time Played
** Jason Buskey and Jude Wojciechowski

2000-02-12 - Play Offs Bar and Grill; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > LDZ > HDX, Crossroads, Drunk Monk Bar, Garcian Fishbowl, See the Light > No Glove No Love, Buquebus > Help On the Way > Slipknot! > The Vermont Song

II: Superfly Phaddy Fat > 2001, Tribal Funk Affliction, Lit*, Voodoo Chile > Attraction To Shade Ditty, Episode 1 (Happy), Lady Madonna

* I Wanna Get High Chant. Cypress Hill Song

2000-02-17 - Taboo Club; New Haven, CT

I: The Chicken, Love Lake, Transcendental Meditation*, What the Funk > Buquebus** > Flower Punk > No Glove No Love

II: I’m So Glad > Attraction to Shade Ditty, Heather > Tribal Funk Affliction, Bugs, Question Mark and the Mind*, Sir Psycho Sexy, Gladys Pimp > Earache My Eye^ > Uncle Freddy
E: Scarlet Begonias

* First Time Played
** Mission Impossible Tease
^ Chaos at the end. Drums knocked over and guitar antics everybody went crazy.

2000-02-19 - Eli’s; Hamden, CT

I: Black Magic Woman, The Vermont Song, Beef Barley > Peaches en Regalia > Summertime Blues, Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), What the Funk

II: Funk > Buquebus > See the Light > Sweat Leaf, Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples > Good Times Bad Times, Squirming Coil, Lit, Bugs

2000-02-21 - Tammany Club; Worcester, MA

I: Tribal Funk Affliction, Attraction to Shade Ditty > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Bugs, Frankly Po Zest, What the Funk > Buquebus > 2001, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Question Mark and the Mind, Episode 1, Sunshine of Your Love > The Vermont Song

2000-02-23 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: See the Light > Buquebus > Crossroads, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Puppetry, Beef Barley, Sweet Leaf, Episode 1 (Happy), Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2)

2000-02-24 - Rudy’s; New Haven, CT

I: Chameleon > Garcian Fishbowl, LDZ > HDX, I’m the Slime > Buquebus > Peace Frog/Blue Sunday, Language of the Gods

II: The Grand Scheme of Things > Fire, Uncle Freddy, No Glove No Love, Happy Birthday

2000-03-04 - Taboo Club; New Haven, CT

I: Space Oddity > Puppetry, Beef Barley > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Garcian Fishbowl, Frankly Po Zest?

II: Phaddy, Superfly, Lady Madonna ????????????

2000-03-09 - Theodore’s; Springfield, MA

I: Tribal Funk Affliction, Good Times Bad Times > See the Light > The Vermont Song, Transcendental Meditation > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Love Lake

II: Scarlet Begonias > Frankly Po Zest, Question Mark and the Mind, Phaddy Boom Baddy, What the Funk > Beat Box > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-03-11 - Play Offs Bar and Grill; New Haven, CT

I: Language of the Gods, Magic Fingers > Gladys Pimp > Garcian Fishbowl, Mooboo’s Voodoo, I’m So Glad* > Attraction to Shade Ditty

II: Buquebus > Bugs, You Enjoy Myself > Puppetry, See the Light > The Crying Song

* No Rain (Blind Melon) tease and Love Me Two Times verse

2000-03-16 - Eli’s; Hamden, CT

I: Cut Me Some Slack, No Glove No Love, Light My Fire > One Way Out, What the Funk > Garcian Fishbowl, Acid Queen, Love Lake

II: Funk > Stash*, Highway to Hell* > The Vermont Song, Drum Solo > Shades of Time

* Didn’t play whole song

2000-03-17 - The Puppet House Theatre; Branford, CT

I: Mommy What’s a Funkadelic? > See the Light > Beef Barley > Puppetry, Legend of a Mind, No Glove No Love, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroos With Me > Attraction to Shade Ditty

Intermission: Poetry read by Kevin Ross w/ Ron on Bass + Adrian on percussion

II: Drum Solo, Bugs, Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Squirming Coil > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché, What the Funk > Tribal Funk Affliction, Funk > Lit, Buquebus > Castles Made of Sand, Episode 1, Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-03-23 - Rudy’s; New Haven, CT

I: Summertime > Tribal Funk Affliction, Episode 1 (Happy), Drunk Monk Bar, Transcendental Meditation*> Phaddy Boom Baddy, Cut Me Some Slack

II: Lit, Puppetry, Beef Barley > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché, What the Funk^ > Attraction to Shade Ditty

E: The Vermont Song

* Makisupa Policeman and Reelin in the Years teases
^ Another One Bites the Dust tease

2000-03-25 - Snookers; Ansonia, CT

I: See the Light > Flower Punk > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), Heather > Scarlet Begonias* > Bugs, LDZ > Voodoo Chile

II: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Moby Dick, Gladis Pimp > Who Knows** > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

* Bathtub Gin tease
** The Way We Swing tease

2000-03-27 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Drunk Monk Bar, No Glove No Love, Peaches en Regalia > Lit, Puppetry, LDZ > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Moby Dick

2000-03-28 - Toad’s Place; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > Frankly Po Zest, See the Light* > Sunshine of Your Love > What the Funk > ATSD > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me^ > Drum Solo, Bugs, The Grand Scheme of Things > Beef Barley

E: No Glove No Love

* Black Magic Woman tease
^ Dancing Days tease

2000-03-29 - Husky Blues; Storrs, CT

I: LDZ > Penny Saved > Tribal Funk Affliction, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Episode 1 (Happy), Buquebus > Garcian Fishbowl, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Mooboo’s Voodoo*

*Swingtown Tease

2000-04-01 - Butterfield Dorm (UMASS); Amherst, MA

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Puppetry, No Quarter* > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Love Lake > Beef Barley > Who Knows > Beef Barley, Space Oddity > What the Funk**

Intermission: Poetry read by Kevin Ross w/ Adrian on congas & Ron on Bass

II: Buquebus > See the Light > Drum Solo > See the Light > Special Secret Song Inside^, Wah Wah Birthday, Scarlet Begonias, You Enjoy Myself#, ATSD > The Vermont Song, Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples, No Glove No Love

E: Ahh The Name is Breakfast Baby > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliche

2000-04-06 - Theodore’s; Springfield, MA

I: In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Buquebus > LDZ > Willie the Pimp > No Glove No Love, ATSD > Heather

II: See the Light > Sex Machine > Cut Me Some Slack, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Fire, Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-04-08 - Hawk’s Nest (UHA); Hartford, CT

I: What the Funk > Tribal Funk Affliction, Legend of a Mind*, Episode 1 (Happy), Bugs, Beef Barley

II: Attraction To Shade Ditty > Puppetry, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Magic Fingers > Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Squirming Coil > The Vermont Song, Drum Solo > Lit, Buquebus

* Give it away tease

2000-04-14 - Skybox (UMASS); Amherst, MA

I: Tribal Funk Affliction, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Frankly Po Zest, Beef Barley > Earache My Eye > Phaddy Boom Baddy > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-04-15 - Playoffs Bar and Grill; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > 2001 > Drunk Monk Bar, Grand Scheme of Things > Love Lake, Peaches en Regalia > What the Funk > Frankly Po Zest, Walk on the Wild Side > Attraction to Shade Ditty

II: Jam > Transcendental Meditation* > Phaddy Boom Baddy > Mommy, Whats a Funkadelic > PBB, Buquebus > Touch Me > Drum Solo > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Question Mark and the Mind, Sweet Leaf > The Vermont Song, Medley**

* Inca Roads Theme
** Same Old Song and Dance (Aerosmith) > Bring it on Home (Led Zeppelin) > Wild Thing > Paint it Black > Back in Black > Give Up the Funk > William Tell Overture

2000-04-19 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Buquebus > Scarlet Begonias > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Magic Fingers > What the Funk > Magic Fingers

2000-04-20 - Husky Blues; Storrs, CT

I: What the Funk > See the Light > Puppetry, Lady Madonna > Drunk Monk Bar, Bugs > Drum Solo > Sweet Leaf > Lit, Funk > The Vermont Song, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché, Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-04-27 - Gotham City; New Haven, CT

I: Mommy What’s a Funkadelic? > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), LDZ > Language of the Gods, Garcian Fishbowl*

II: No Glove No Love, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos with Me** > Son of Simpleton, Heather > Drunk Monk Bar

* Crocodile Dundee theme
** Bathtub Gin tease

2000-04-28 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA

I: Buquebus > Cut Me Some Slack, Episode 1 (Happy) > Drum Solo > Attraction to Shade Ditty > No Glove No Love

2000-04-29 - Bash on the Grass (UHA); Hartford, CT

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction to Shade Ditty > I’m the Slime, Phaddy Boom Baddy

2000-04-29 - Battle of the Bands; Windsor, CT

I: 2001 > Puppetry, See the Light > Moby Dick

2000-05-01 - May Day Festival on the Green; New Haven, CT

I: Frankly Po Zest, Beef Barley > Legend of a Mind > Puppetry, Tribal Funk Affliction

2000-05-04 - Rudy’s; New Haven, CT

I: Funk > Tribal Funk Affliction, Episode 1 (Happy), Gladys Pimp > Son of Simpleton, Garcian Fishbowl, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Flower Punk > Cut Me Some Slack, LDZ > Voodoo Chile > Bugs > Voodoo Chile, Buquebus > Lit, Drum Solo > Llama*, Superfly Phaddy Fat

* Drum beat started - Guitar Joined and did short jam and ended

2000-05-05 - House Party; Boston, MA

I:

*Setlist Incomplete

2000-05-11 - Husky Blues; Storrs, CT

I: Peaches en Regalia > Tribal Funk Affliction, Bugs, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Frankly Po Zest, Soul Sacrifice*

* Curt from Rane on Congas

2000-05-12 - Toad’s Place; New Haven, CT

I: Language of the Gods, Drunk Monk Bar, LDZ > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Space City Affair > Puppetry > Drum Solo, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliche

2000-05-14 - B A R; New Haven, CT

I: Episode 1 (Happy), See the Light > Walk on the Wild Side > Beef Barley > Summertime

Intermission: Ripple, Sunny Afternoon John Moniello on guitar/vocals

II: Heather > Legend of a Mind, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroos With Me > Question Mark and the Mind, Love Lake, Drum Solo > What the Funk > Sir Psycho Sexy

2000-05-18 - Taboo Club; New Haven, CT

I: Love Lake, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > No Glove No Love, Light My Fire > Mooboo’s Voodoo, Taboo or Not Taboot*

II: Buquebus > Another Brick in the Wall > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Ahoy*, Uncle Freddy, Mommy What’s a Funkadelic? > Bugs, Summertime Blues, The Vermont Song, Phaddy Boom Baddy

* First Time Played

2000-05-27 - El’N’Gee Club; New London, CT

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > The Grand Scheme of Things > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-06-01 - Fire and Water Café; Northampton, MA

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Buquebus > Garcian Fishbowl, Question Mark and the Mind, Crossroads, Taboo or Not Taboot

II: Language of the Gods, What the Funk > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Bugs, Night of the Thumpasorus > Puppetry

2000-06-02 - The Middle East; Boston, MA

I: Frankly Po Zest, Taboo or Not Taboot, Magic Fingers > Lit, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Superfly Phaddy Fat* > Drum Solo > Hardcore Jollies Jam

* Whatever It Is I Just Can’t Stop Tease

2000-06-03 - The Zane Fest; Prospect, CT

I: Drunk Monk Bar, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Taboo or Not Taboot, Fire, See the Light*

* Black Magic Woman ending

2000-06-07 - Cafe Nine; New Haven, CT

I: Space City Affair > Beef Barley, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroo’s With Me > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Love Lake, May Fly Disarray* > Ahoy!

II: I’m So Glad > The Grand Scheme of Things** > Flower Punk > Taboo or Not Taboot, Moby Dick > LDZ > Episode 1 (Happy), Touch Me^, Funk > Thank You (For Talkin To Me Africa) > ATSD

* First Time Played
** Unfinished
^ With Freddie B. on Vocals

2000-06-08 - Rudy’s; New Haven, CT

I: The Crying Song > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), What the Funk > Space Oddity > How Many More Times > The Vermont Song, Question Mark and the Mind, See the Light

II: Jam > No Glove No Love, May Fly Disarray, Scarlet Begonias

2000-06-09 - Callahan’s; Cheshire, CT

I: Heather > Buquebus > Son of Simpleton, LDZ > Legend of a Mind, Bugs, Lady Madonna, Sex Machine, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

II: Tribal Funk Affliction, Willie the Pimp > May Fly Disarray, Frankly Po Zest, Acid Queen > The Vermont Song > Cut Me Some Slack, Lit > Wipeout > Lit, Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-06-10 - Donovan’s Reef; Branford, CT

I: Phaddy Boom Baddy, Transcendental Meditation > Heather > Son of Simpleton, I’m the Slime > Taboo or Not Taboot, Deep Elem Blues

II: Garcian Fishbowl > Watermelon in Easter Hay > Garcian Fishbowl, Jam > Lit, Good Times Bad Times > Drum Solo, Puppetry, No Glove No Love, You Enjoy Myself > May Fly Disarray, Gladys Pimp > Earache My Eye > Uncle Freddy

2000-06-17 - Avenue Café; Fairfield, CT

I: LDZ > Voodoo Chile > Tribal Funk Affliction, Episode 1 (Happy), What the Funk > Earache My Eye > No Glove No Love, Born to Be Wild > Son of Simpleton, Drunk Monk Bar, In Memory of Eliz Reed* > What the Funk

II: Sir Psycho Sexy, See the Light** > Peaches en Regalia > May Fly Disarray, Sweet Leaf > Sunshine of Your Love > The Vermont Song, Superfly Phaddy Fat^ > Mommy, What’s a Funkadelic

E: Good Times Bad Times

*Oye Como Va Tease
^Enter Sandman Tease
**Divided Sky Tease
Throughout Night there were Metallica Teases

2000-06-22 - Theodore’s; Springfield, MA

I: Memory of a Free Festival > Beef Barley > May Fly Disarray, Soul Sacrifice, The Vermont Song???

II: Gladys Pimp > The Chicken, LDZ > Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples > Son of Simpleton, Lit, Memory of a Free Festival

E: Scarlet Begonias

2000-06-25 - (Allman Bros. Show)Meadow’s Parking Lot; Hartford, CT

I: LDZ > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Taboo or Not Taboot, See the Light*

II: See the Light** > Beef Barley > Frankly Po Zest, Buquebus > Moby Dick^, Drum Solo

* Cut off by Parking Lot Police
** Started where left off
^ Parking Lot Police again - ended with drum solo

2000-06-28 - Café Nine (With George Baker); New Haven, CT

I: Language of the Gods, Blues Jam, Frankly Po Zest, Blues Jam, Lady Madonna, Sharon Sara-Nade, The Vermont Song

II: Chameleon > Bugs, Cut Me Some Slack*, Blues Jam, House of the Rising Sun, What the Funk

* Jeff Gitelman on Guitar

2000-06-29 - Blues Café; New Haven, CT

I: No Quarter > Buquebus > Drunk Monk Bar, Another Brick in the Wall > Love Lake, Puppetry, Uncle Freddy > Son of Simpleton, Crossroads, Garcian Fishbowl, May Fly Disarray

II: Summertime, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Space City Affair > Tribal Funk Affliction, Drum Solo > Fire on the Mountain > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Roadhouse Blues, Attraction to Shade Ditty

2000-06-30 - (Phish Show)Meadow's Parking Lot; Hartford, CT

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Gladys Pimp > I’m the Slime > Tribal Funk Affliction, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Episode 1 (Happy), 2001 > Grand Scheme of Things* > Drum Solo > Sunshine of Your Love > Taboo or Not Taboot, Attraction to Shade Ditty > No Glove No Love, Scarlet Begonias > Lit, Good Times Bad Times > Bugs, May Fly Disarray, Garcian Fishbowl, Beef Barley > Funky Bill’s

*Unfinished / Many Phish teases throughout performance

2000-07-01 - Independence Jam; West Haven, CT

I: What the Funk > LDZ > Frankly Po Zest, Legend of a Mind, Peaches en Regalia > May Fly Disarray, Sweet Leaf, Cut Me Some Slack, Question Mark and the Mind, Son of Simpleton, Taboo or Not Taboot

2000-07-03 - Toad’s Place; New Haven, CT

I: Buquebus > Cut Me Some Slack, See the Light > Flower Punk > Beef Barley > Son of Simpleton, Drum Solo > May Fly Disarray, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Earache My Eye > Phaddy Boom Baddy

2000-07-05 - Green Party & Anti-Long Wharf Mall Rally; New Haven, CT

I: Frankly Po Zest > Tribal Funk Affliction, Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) > Frankly Po Zest, No Glove No Love*

II: Funk > Puppetry, Language of the Gods > LDZ > Son of Simpleton, Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Heather > Memory of a Free Festival

* special Lyrics No Mall

2000-07-06 - Rudy’s (Acoustic); New Haven, CT

I: Beef Barley > Uncle Freddy > Love Lake, Penny Saved > Garcian Fishbowl, Question Mark and the Mind, What the Funk

II: Peaches en Regalia > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), Cut Me Some Slack, Episode 1 (Happy), Willie the Pimp > Drum Solo > Phaddy Boom Baddy

2000-07-07 - Uncle Sam Jam; New Haven, CT

I: Bouree > The Vermont Song > Mouth Jam > See the Light > Tribal Funk Affliction* > Sir Psycho Sexy > Drunk Monk Bar, Bugs, Buquebus > May Fly Disarray, Gladys Pimp** > Fire, Drum Solo > Son of Simpleton, Lit > Puppetry

* Sound Problems / Unfinished
** Freedom Tease (Hendrix)

2000-07-11 - The Call; Providence, RI

I: Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), LDZ > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Buquebus > Taboo or Not Taboot, See the Light > Walk on the Wild Side > Beef Barley > The Vermont Song > Episode 1 (Happy), I’m So Glad > Attraction to Shade Ditty

2000-07-12 - Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Jam > Bugs, May Fly Disarray, The Grand Scheme of Things > Lit, Lady Madonna, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Hardcore Jollies > Eat That Question

2000-07-14 - Powder Hollow Barn; Enfield, CT

I: Space City Affair > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Puppetry, What the Funk > Frankly Po Zest, Gladys Pimp > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Transcendental Meditation > No Glove No Love, Drum Solo, Scarlet Begonias > May Fly Disarray > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché, Mommy Whats a Funkadelic?

2000-07-15 - Fireside Bar and Grill; New Haven, CT

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Voodoo Child > LDZ > Taboo or Not Taboot*, Sunshine of Your Love > Buquebus > Roadhouse Blues, No Quarter

* To Rain or Not to Rain

2000-07-15 - Husky Blues; Storrs, CT

I: The Grand Scheme of Things > Drunk Monk Bar, Legend of a Mind > Cut Me Some Slack, The Vermont Song* > Chameleon* > No Glove No Love, Heather > Attraction to Shade Ditty

II: Beef Barley > 2001, Episode 1 (Happy), Moby Dick > Tribal Funk Affliction, Language of the Gods, Peaches en Regalia > Beat Box > Superfly Phaddy Fat**

* With Justin and Eric on saxophones (Neoteric)
** David Bowie Tease

2000-07-21 - Baby Jupiter; New York, NY

I: Space City Affair > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Tribal Funk Affliction, Cut Me Some Slack, See the Light > What the Funk > Son of Simpleton, Magic Fingers > Heather > Lit, Drum Solo > Bugs, Taboo or Not Taboot, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-07-27 - Little City Café Battle of the Bands; Middletown, CT

I: The Grand Scheme of Things > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Taboo or Not Taboot (PB won)

2000-07-29 - Jack and Jill Bash for Cindy and VJ; Branford, CT

I: LDZ > Frankly Po Zest, See the Light > Sunishine of Your Love > Drunk Monk Bar, ATSD > Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > No Glove No Love, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed

II: Scarlet Begonias > Earache My Eye, Good Times Bad Times, Fire Walk on the Wild Side > Soul Sacrifice, Born to Be Wild > Runnin’ Down a Dream* > Star Spangled Banner

2000-07-29 - Donovan’s Reef; Branford, CT

I: Frankly Po Zest > Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Garcian Fishbowl, Crossroads, Buquebus > Magic Fingers > Son of Simpleton, What the Funk*, I’m So Glad > Funk Bill’s Circus Cliché

II: Moby Dick > Bugs, Sir Psycho Sexy > Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Grand Scheme of Things > Castles Made of Sand, Lit

2000-08-03 - Rudy’s; New Haven, CT

I: Wake Up In a Coma* > Space City Affair > Episode 1 (Happy), Octopus’ Garden*, See the Light > Who Loves the Sun*, The Vermont Song > Son of Simpleton, Language of the Gods

II: Eyes of the World**, Puppetry^, What the Funk^^ > Touch Me > LDZ > Surfin’ Bird/Lumpy Gravy, Superfly Phaddy Fat% > Drum Solo > Soulive Funk Jam > Walk On the Wild Side > May Fly Disarray, Beef Barley > Who Knows > Beef Barley

* First Time Played
** With Taylor on vocals / song dedicated to his father and Jerry Garcia
^ With Not To Touch the Earth jam
^^ Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication tease
% Inagaddadavida tease

2000-08-04 - The Baggot Inn; New York, NY

I: Taboo or Not Taboot, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Frankly Po Zest, May Fly Disarray, The Vermont Song > Wake Up in a Coma > Superfly Phaddy Fat, What the Funk*

* Thank You (for letin me be mice elf agin) tease

2000-08-05 - The Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT

I: Tribal Funk Affliction, See the Light > No Glove No Love, I’m the Slime > Drum Solo > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-08-09 - The Blues Café; New Haven, CT

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Mystery Roach* > Garcian Fishbowl, Love Lake, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Rufus** > Son of Simpleton

II: Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), I like Marijuana*, Episode 1 (Happy), Funk Jam > LDZ > Gladys Pimp > How Many More Times > Puppetry^, Phaddy Boom Baddy, The End*

* First Time Played
** First Time Played/Inca Roads Tease
^ Third Stone From the Sun Tease

2000-08-10 - Theodore’s; Springfield, MA

I: What the Funk > Wake Up in a Coma > Rufus > Help On the Way > Slipknot! > Willie the Pimp > Slipknot! > No Glove No Love, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Superfly Phaddy Fat

II: See the Light > May Fly Disarray, The Grand Scheme of Things, Octopus Garden, Bugs, Buquebus > Roadhouse Blues, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

E: Taboot or Not Taboo

2000-08-12 - Yasgur’s Farm / Green Stock; Bethel, NY

I: LDZ > Tribal Funk Affliction, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Drum Solo > Jam > ATSD > Peaches en Regalia > Phaddy Boom Baddy > See the Light > Scarlet Begonias > Blues Jam*, The Vermont Song*, Lit, Frankly Po Zest, Son of Simpleton, Beef Barley > Mayfly Disarray, Episode 1 (Happy), No Glove No Love, Legend of a Mind > Heather > Sir Psycho Sexy > Rufus > YEM

II: Cut Me Some Slack, Sunshine of Your Love > Buquebus > The Grand Scheme of Things > Moby Dick > The Grand Scheme of Things (2hr)

2000-08-13 - Yasgur’s Farm / Green Stock; Bethel, NY

I: Wake Up in a Coma > Taboo or Not Taboot, Garcian Fishbowl, Summertime*

* With Megan on Vocals

2000-08-13 - The Wetlands Preserve; New York, NY

I: Transcendental Meditation > Rufus > What the Funk > Frankly Po Zest, Miles Beyond*, See the Light > Drunk Monk Bar, Fire > Son of Simpleton

II: Language of the Gods, Uncle Freddy > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), Wake Up in a Coma > Magic Fingers > Thank You (For Talkin To Me Africa) > Buquebus > The Vermont Song

* First Time Played

2000-08-16 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Beef Barley > I’m So Glad > Rufus > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Gladys Pimp* > Who Loves the Sun, Drum Solo > Son of Simpleton, Puppetry

* Simple Tease

2000-08-17 - Harbour Park; Middletown, CT

I: Taboo or Not Taboot, Good Times Bad Times, Cut Me Some Slack, Summertime*, ATSD > Lady Madonna

II: Prom ’97 > Lit, Surfin’ Bird/Lumpy Gravy, Sunshine of Your Love > All Along the Watchtower*

* with Hannah on vocals

2000-08-19 - Vetrock 2000; Hebron, CT

I: Peaches en Regalia > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, Crossroads, The Vermont Song, Fire, Episode 1, Soul Sacrifice, Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-08-23 - Tammany Club; Worcester, MA

I: Space City Affair > Rufus > See the Light > Tribal Funk Affliction, Mystery Roach > Gladys Pimp* > Garcian Fishbowl, Touch Me

II: Beef Barley > Love Lake, The Grand Scheme of Things > Son of Simpleton, Phaddy Boom Baddy

* Stash Tease

2000-08-25 - The Middle East; Boston, MA

I: LDZ > Episode 1 (Happy)*, Cut Me Some Slack, Puppetry, Buquebus > Son of Simpleton

* Drum Solo

2000-08-26 - Donovan’s Reef; Branford, CT

I: King Kong* > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), The Vermont Song > Wake Up in a Coma > Legend of a Mind, Tribal Funk Affliction, Drum Solo > Another Brick in the Wall

II: Bugs, Miles Beyond, May Fly Disarray, Unmask the Batman* > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Rufus > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché, The End

E: Mystery Roach

* First Time Played

2000-08-31 - Fire and Water Café; Northampton, MA

I: Jazz Jam > Uncle Freddy > Wake Up in a Coma > See the Light > Peaches en Regalia, Language of the Gods, Beef Barley > Lit

II: Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), May Fly Disarray

2000-09-01 - Toad’s Place; New Haven, CT

I: Rufus > Wake Up in a Coma > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Frankly Po Zest, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Surfin Bird/Lumpy Gravy, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroos With Me > Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Grand Scheme of Things* > Drum Solo > Son of Simpleton

* Unfinished

2000-09-02 - Mother Earth Revival; Oxford, CT

I: Jam > Cut Me Some Slack, LDZ > Puppetry, King Kong > Taboo or Not Taboot, Beef Barley, Moby Dick > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-09-02 - Callahan’s; Cheshire, CT

I: What the Funk > Love Lake, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > No Glove No Love, Heather > Son of Simpleton, Miles Beyond, The Vermont Song > Deep Elem Blues

II: Marmelade*, Comfortably Numb**, Franklin’s Tower#, Me and Bobby McGee+, Hope^ > Who Loves the Sun^, Sweet Jane$

* Eteco (Scott, Brian, and Tim) sat in, Tim on Keyboards
** Eteco w/Adrian on keyboards, Jordan on Vocals
# Tim/Drums - Ron/Bass - Adrian/Guitar - Jordan/Bass and Vocals
+ Same Line up, Girl on Vocals
^ The Breakfast line up
$ Breakfast w/ Kenny Donnelly on Vocals

2000-09-06 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Jam > Attraction to Shade Ditty > King Kong > Tribal Funk Affliction, Lit, Episode 1 (Happy), Drunk Monk Bar, Taboo or Not Taboot

2000-09-07 - Rudy’s; New Haven, CT

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Space Oddity > May Fly Disarray, Heather > Puppetry, Rufus > LDZ

II: Buquebus > Night of the Thumpasorus > Drum Solo, Happy Birthday, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-09-08 - Christopher Martins; New Haven, CT

I: 2001 > See the Light > Lady Madonna, Gladys Pimp > Bugs, Octopus Garden, Wake Up in a Coma > The Vermont Song, The Chicken, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Crossroads

II: Drunk Monk Bar, No Glove No Love, I’m So Glad > Cut Me Some Slack, Flower Punk > Rufus > Another Brick in the Wall > Freedom* > Uncle Freddy, Taboo or Not Taboot, Miles Beyond, Beef Barley

* Adrian on Vocals / Teased Who was in my Room Last Night (Butthole Surfers)

2000-09-09 - Yasgur’s Farm; Bethel, NY

I: Jam > Cut Me Some Slack, Magic Fingers > LDZ > Tribal Funk Affliction, Wake Up in a Coma > Chameleon > Puppetry, Voodoo Child (Slight Return), Language of the Gods, What the Funk > Drum Solo, The Vermont Song > Son of Simpleton

II: Help on the Way > Lit > Bugs, King Kong > Superfly Phaddy Fat > No Quarter, Heather > Rufus

2000-09-10 - Bodles Opera House; Chester, NY

I: Space City Affair I > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2), Walk on the Wild Side > Beef Barley > Frankly Po Zest, Episode 1 (Happy), Buquebus > No Glove No Love, Soul Sacrifice, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

E: Space City Affair II > Phaddy Boom Baddy

2000-09-14 - Theodore’s; Springfield, MA

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Flower Punk > LDZ > Cut Me Some Slack, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Rufus > Fire, Beef Barley > Jazz Jam > Beef Barley, What the Funk > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Scarlet Begonias > No Glove No Love, Son of Simpleton, Drunk Monk Bar

E: Sir Psycho Sexy

2000-09-15 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA

I: The Grand Scheme of Things, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Taboo or Not Taboot, Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-09-17 - B A R; New Haven, CT

I: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Rufus > The Vermont Song > Wake Up in a Coma > Jam > Garcian Fishbowl, I’m So Glad > Son of Simpleton

II: Mooboo’s Voodoo (Episode 2) > Who Loves the Sun > Mooboo’s Voodoo, See the Light* > Summertime*, King Kong > Drum Solo > No Glove No Love

* With Megan Johnson on vocals

2000-09-21 - Blues Café; New Haven, CT

I: Jam > May Fly Disarray, Willie the Pimp > Frankly Po Zest, Sundance*, See the Light > Transcendental Meditation** > Uncle Freddy

II: Bouree > Buquebus > Bugs, Jam > Earache My Eye > Drum Solo > The Vermont Song, Beef Barley > Bouree

* First Time Played
** With the New Shoe Dance

2000-09-22 - The Equator; Manchester, CT

I: Rufus > Episode 1 (Happy), Mystery Roach > Tribal Funk Affliction, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Moby Dick > Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-09-24 - The Be Green Party; New Haven, CT

I: Ahh....the name is Breakfast Baby > Buquebus > Scarlet Begonias > Garcian Fishbowl, The Grand Scheme of Things* > Drum Solo, I’m the Slime** > What the Funk, Son of Simpleton

* Unfinished
** Bombtrack tease

2000-09-27 - Fire & Water Café; Northampton, MA

I: Heather > What the Funk > Puppetry, Walk on the Wild Side > Sundance, Beef Barley > Drum Solo > Gypsy Queen > The Vermont Song > Beat Box > Superly Phaddy Fat > Wake Up in a Coma > King Kong > Son of Simpleton

2000-09-28 - Tammany Club; Worcester, MA

I: Jam > Tatanka > LDZ > Sundance, Peace Frog > Rufus > Frankly Po Zest, Episode 1 (Happy), Lady Madonna, Superfly Phaddy Fat

II: Wake Up in a Coma > Willie the Pimp > Buquebus > Bugs, Gladys Pimp & Kangaroo’s With Me > Miles Beyond, May Fly Disarray, Hardcore Jollies

2000-09-29 - Baby Jupiter; New York, NY

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Buquebus > No Glove No Love, Language of the Gods, Chameleon, Puppetry, The Grand Scheme of Things > Drum Solo > The Grand Scheme of Things

2000-09-30 - Madison Arts Barn; Madison, CT

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Peaches en Regalia > Drunk Monk Bar, Cut Me Some Slack, Mommy What’s a Psychedelic Breakfast > Phaddy Boom Baddy, 2001 > Funky Bill’s Circus Cliché

2000-10-04 - Cafe Nine (With George Baker); New Haven, CT

I: Blues*, The Vermont Song* > Jam* > Frankly Po Zest*, Peace Frog > Love Lake, Sundance

II: The George Baker and Psychedelic Breakfast Song*, Crossroads*, Blues*, Lit, Taboo or Not Taboot

2000-10-05 - Little City Café Battle of the Bands (Spam); Middletown, CT

I: Frankly Po Zest, Rufus > Son of Simpleton, Superfly Phaddy Fat

2000-10-06 - Al’s Place; Fairfield, CT

I: Legend of a Mind, Beef Barley > Mooboo’s Voodoo (Ep. 2) > Wake Up in a Coma > (Ep. 2), Mystery Roach > Octopus Garden, See the Light > Gypsy Queen > The Vermont Song > Funk, Lit

II: Buquebus > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Drum Solo > Bugs, No Glove No Love, Roadhouse Blues, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Fire

2000-10-07 - TLA - Theater of the Living Arts; Philadelphia, PA

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Wake Up in a Coma > Buquebus > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Puppetry, Moby Dick > Episode 1 (Happy), Phaddy Boom Baddy

2000-10-08 - The Harvest Festival 2000; Afton, NY

I: Jam > Cut Me Some Slack, Phaddy Boom Baddy, LDZ > Flower Punk > Rufus > Earache My Eye > What the Funk, Head Dancin’ Hippy Jam > Drum Solo, Buquebus > Jazz/Polka Jam, Rock Bottom Special*

* with Rock Bottom rapping and PB layin’ the funk

2000-10-12 - Rudy's (Acoustic); New Haven, CT

I: Episode 1 (Happy), Beef Barley > Flower Punk > Wake Up In a Coma > The Vermont Song > One Way Out, Question Mark and the Mind, What the Funk

II: Drunk Monk Bar > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Son of Simpleton, Cut Me Some Slack > Drum Solo > See the Light > No Glove No Love, Mommy What's a Psychedelic Breakfast

2000-10-14 - Pearl Street (Northampton Music Fest); Northampton, MA

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Magic Fingers > Heather > Tribal Funk Affliction, Drum Solo > Attraction to Shade Ditty

2000-10-14 - Donovan's Reef; Branford, CT

I: Good Times Bad Times > LDZ > Sundance, Puppetry, Sunshine of Your Love > Son of Simpleton, May Fly Disarray

II: See the Light > Unmask the Batman > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Lady Madonna > Gladys Pimp > Sweet Leaf, Buquebus

2000-10-19 - Taboo Club; New Haven, CT

I: What the Funk > Heather > Lit > Chameleon, Rufus > I'm So Glad > Attraction to Shade Ditty

II: No Glove No Love, King Kong > Drum Solo > Beef Barley, Buquebus > Sundance, Sir Psycho Sexy

2000-10-20 - Toad's Place; New Haven, CT

I: Funk > Sundance, LDZ > Frankly Po Zest, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Gladys Pimp > May Fly Disarray

2000-10-21 - Hawk's Nest; West Hartford, CT

I: Beef Barley > Scarlet Begonias > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Garcian Fishbowl, See the Light > King Kong > May Fly Disarray, Drum Solo > The Vermont Song > What the Funk* > Octopus Garden, Rufus** > Phaddy Boom Baddy^

* One Nation Under a Groove Tease
** Inca Roads Tease / How Can I Be Sure Tease (The Turtles)
^ Imperial Theme

2000-10-27 - 2nd Fonghoulish Freakout; New Haven, CT

I: See the Light > What the Funk > Flower Punk > Wake Up in a Coma > Adagio* > The Vermont Song > Beat Box > Rufus > Taboo or Not Taboot, Bulls on Parade**

II: Comfortably Numb^, Lit^^

* First Time Played
** w/ Eyore on Vocals
^ w/ John Moniello on Acoustic guitar/vocals
^^ Lights turned on the end of song - turn off light jam - show ends

2000-10-28 - The Fallover Party at Thumper's Barn; Little Falls, NY

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Language of the Gods, Sundance, Buquebus > Peaches en Regalia > Son of Simpleton, May Fly Disarray, Drum Solo, The Grand Scheme of Things, Starship Trooper Jam* > Scarlet Begonias** > Space City Affair* > Freedom*, Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples*

E: Freeze Frame Jam* > Down With Disease Jam* > Phaddy Boom Baddy*

* Chris Anander (Karma) on guitar
** The Revealing Science of God tease (Yes)

2000-11-02 - Rudy's; New Haven, CT

I: Attraction to Shade Ditty > Acid Queen > Love Lake, Cut Me Some Slack, Prom '97 > Maggot Brain, No Glove No Love

II: You Enjoy Myself > Drunk Monk Bar, Language of the Gods

2000-11-04 - Callahan's; Cheshire, CT

I: Episode 1 (Happy), Puppetry, Light My Fire > Drunk Monk Bar*, Heather** > Frankly Po Zest, How Many More Times^ > Light My Fire

II: Jam^^ > Garcian Fishbowl > Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) > Garcian Fishbowl > The Grand Scheme Of Things > Drum Solo > The Grand Scheme of Things > Memory of a Free Festival, Penny Saved#, Octopus Garden#

* In the Hall of the Mountain King tease
** The Chicken Dance tease
^ Achilles Last Stand tease
^^ My Name is Mud tease, Third Stone from the Sun tease
# With Fred Deleone on Keyboards

2000-11-09 - Harper's Ferry; Allston, MA

I: Wake Up In a Coma > Drunk Monk Bar, Legend of a Mind, The Grand Scheme of Things

2000-11-10 - Side Street Grille; Hamden, CT

I: Jam > Buquebus > Peace Frog > No Glove No Love, Attraction to Shade Ditty > Lit, Bugs, Sunshine of Your Love > The Vermont Song

II: What the Funk > Riders On the Storm > King Kong > Space City Affair > Drum Solo > Taboo or Not Taboot, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

2000-11-11 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY

I: Help On the Way > Slipknot > Beef Barley > Frankly Po Zest, See the Light > Magic Fingers > Taboo or Not Taboot > Wake Up in a Coma > Sundance > Drum Solo > Beat Box > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Cut Me Some Slack

II: Rufus > Sweet Leaf > Blues Jam, Tribal Funk Affliction, Miles Beyond > May Fly Disarray > Son of Simpleton

2000-11-17 - Butterfield Dorm (UMASS); Amherst, MA

I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Eat That Phone Book Coda*, Rufus > Cut Me Some Slack, Language of the Gods, Terrapin Station^ > Wake Up in a Coma > Gladys Pimp > Drunk Monk Bar, LDZ > Stash^ > Drum Solo > May Fly Disarray

E: The Grand Scheme of Things^^ > Son of Simpleton

* Sound Difficulties / Played Again / First Time Played
^ First Time Played
^^ Phaddy Boom Baddy Tease

2000-11-18 - The Baggot Inn; New York, NY

I: Buquebus > Eat That Phone Book Coda, Fairy* > Beef Barley > Drum Solo, King Kong > Phaddy Boom Baddy

2000-11-24 - The Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT

I: See the Light > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), The Vermont Song > Cut Me Some Slack, Terrapin Station > Drum Solo > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Taboo or Not Taboot

2000-11-25 - Donovan's Reef; Branford, CT

I: No Glove No Love, Beef Barley > Puppetry, Willie the Pimp > Rufus > Son of Simpleton, Hey, Hey Can I Do*

II**: Episode 1 (Happy), Superfly Phaddy Fat > Drum Solo > Jam > Stash > What the Funk^ > Bugs > May Fly Disarray, Happy Birthday

* First Time Played
** TZ & Kohath on Percussion the whole set
^ Cissy Strut Tease

2000-11-30 - Theodore's; Springfield, MA

I: 2001 > Sundance, Heather > Puppetry, Peace Frog > Bugs > Garcian Fishbowl > Eat That Phone Book Coda

II: Miles Beyond > Lit, Tribal Funk Affliction, Scarlet Begonias > Fairy, Buquebus > Crossroads

2000-12-01 - Christopher Martin's; New Haven, CT

I: Sex Machine > Beef Barley, Uncle Freddy > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Peaches en Regalia > Taboo or Not Taboot > Space City Affair > Love Lake, Octopus Garden, Inca Roads Theme > Rufus > Fire

II: Terrapin Station > See the Light > Gypsy Queen > Drums > Gladys Pimp* > Sundance, Hey Hey What Can I Do > Jam** > Lit, Roadhouse Blues, Phaddy Boom Baddy

* Dancing Days Tease
** Unmask the Batman tease / Give It Away Jam

2000-12-06 - The Living Room; Providence, RI

I: Attraction To Shade Ditty > Frankly Po Zest, Eat That Phone Book Coda > Language of the Gods, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Buquebus > Cut Me Some Slack, Mystery Roach > No Glove No Love

2000-12-07 - Murphy and Scarletti's; Farmington, CT

I: Wake Up in a Coma > In Memory of Elizabeth Reef, Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2), See the Light > Sunshine of Your Love > Phaddy Boom Baddy

II: LDZ > Touch Me > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Gladys Pimp > Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > Tatanka > Drum Solo, Taboo or Not Taboot > Good Times Bad Times > One Jam* > Rap Jam > May Fly Disarray

2000-12-09 - Amoskeag Restaurant and Brewery; Manchester, NH

I: Rufus > Frankly Po Zest, I'm So Glad > Garcian Fishbowl, LDZ > Fairy, Drunk Monk Bar, The Chicken, Love Lake, Son of Simpleton

II: Buquebus > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Lady Madonna, What the Funk > Tribal Funk Affliction, You Enjoy Myself > Funky Bill's Circus Cliché

E: I'm the Slime*

* Montana tease

2000-12-12 - Front Street; Farmington, ME

I: Jam > Tribal Funk Affliction, LDZ > Flower Punk > Wake Up in a Coma > Beef Barley > Hey Hey What Can I Do > Puppetry, No Glove No Love, Eat That Phone Book Coda, Funky Bill's Circus Cliche

II: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Scarlet Begonias > Phaddy Boom Baddy, See the Light* > Moby Dick > Cut Me Some Slack, Peace Frog > The Vermont Song > Lit

E: Taboo or Not Taboot

* Third Stone From the Sun tease

2000-12-13 - Front Street; Farmington, ME

I: Episode 1 (Happy), Rufus > Garcian Fishbowl, Legend of a Mind > The Grand Scheme of Things* > Crossroads

II: What the Funk > Sundance, Night of the Thumpasorus > Give Up the Funk > Gladys Pimp > May Fly Disarray, Sir Psycho Sexy > Bugs, Sweet Leaf > Eat that Question > Buquebus

* Harpua Tease

2000-12-14 - Stone Coast Brewery; Laconia, NH

I: No Glove No Love, Language of the Gods, Frankly Po Zest > Puppetry > Frankly Po Zest, No Quarter > Drunk Monk Bar, King Kong > Drum Solo > Son of Simpleton

II: Lit > Wake Up in a Coma > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Stash > LDZ > Fairy, The Vermont Song > Attraction To Shade Ditty

2000-12-15 - The Alehouse; Portland, ME

I: Say* > Beef Barley > Peaches en Regalia > Love Lake, What the Funk > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)

II: Taboo or Not Taboot, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Tribal Funk Affliction, Terrapin Station > See the Light* > Heather > Sundance > Touch Me

* First time Played

2000-12-16 - Sunday River Brewing Company; Bethel, ME

I: Garcian Fishbowl, Episode 1 (Happy), Help on the Way > Slipknot! > May Fly Disarray, Frankly Po Zest* > LDZ > Frankly Po Zest, Good Times Bad Times > Lit

II: Language of the Gods, Magic Fingers > Buquebus, Rufus > Puppetry, Mommy Whats a Funkadelic > Drum Solo, The Vermont Song

* God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman tease / Dog Breath tease

2000-12-17 - The Wetlands Preserve; New York, NY

I: Cut Me Some Slack, Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Drum Solo > Phaddy Boom Baddy

2000-12-21 - Theodore's Springfield, MA

I: Attraction To Shade Ditty > What the Funk > Taboo or Not Taboot, Transcendental Meditation > The Grand Scheme of Things > Another Brick In the Wall > Yoko Nono Jam*

* Jingle Bells tease

2000-12-23 - Partner's Pub; Fitchburg, MA

I: Drunk Monk bar > See the Light* > Chameleon > Rufus > Fairy, How Many More Times > Son of Simpleton, No Glove No Love

II: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Scarlet Begonias > May Fly Disarray, Sundance, Soul Sacrifice**, Bugs, The Vermont Song > Attraction to Shade Ditty

* Close Encounters of a Third Kind Tease
** Drum Solo

2000-12-27 - Rudy's; New Haven, CT

I: King Kong > Buquebus > May Fly Disarray, Walk on the Wild Side > Roggae Jam > Tribal Funk Affliction > Sir Psycho Sexy > Tribal Funk Affliction

II: Happy Birthday, Puppetry, One Way Out* > Drum Solo > What the Funk*, Eyes of the World* > Mommy Whats a Funkadelic* > Attractiion to Shade Ditty*

* With Mark P. on Guitar

2000-12-28 - Tammany Club; Worcester, MA

I: Buquebus > Magic Fingers > Episode 1 (Happy), Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2) > Eat That Phone Book Coda, What the Funk > Magic Fingers

II: Rufus > Beef Barley > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Lit > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Sundance > Who Loves the Sun > Sundance > Drum Solo > Heather* > Attraction To Shade Ditty

E: Taboo or Not Taboot

* Close Encounters Tease

2000-12-29 - Donovan's Reef; Branford, CT

I: LDZ > Wake Up in a Coma > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Frankly Po Zest, Rufus > Stash, See the Light* > Drunk Monk Bar, No Quarter** > Drum Solo > Superfly Phaddy Fat > May Fly Disarray > Another Brick in the Wall > No Glove No Love

* Just My Imagination tease
** Willie the Pimp Part 2 tease

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 04:04:34 pm by kindm's »
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19