Author Topic: Bitch and moan about the hiatus because it fucking sucks ::drunk posts go here::  (Read 4749 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
This video has about 10 times more views than every Phish and Breakfast video on YouTube combined.  This song rocks.  How could it not?  It\'s OK tuna...there\'s plenty of other good music out there, obviously!

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
High squeaky voice, cleavage & booty...brilliant!!!
/green tea rant

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Quote from: bdfreetuna;274451
Second of all, I\'m starting to listen to bullshit pop music just because at least it\'s something different and guess what I\'m starting to actually like some of this garbage. Fuck me.

:shock2: :doh: :sigh:
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
There is a pretty good band playin at MSG in a bout a month.... just sayin

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
I haven\'t really enjoyed a Phish concert experience since 2009 (Albany 2 nights and SPAC were fun) so I\'m not about to go broke trying to see them in the big city for new years

I\'m lucky I live right outside Northampton at least there\'s a ton of good music that passes through here

Best Phish experience in the last couple years was a fun couch tour party for the VT Flood Benefit... I think that\'s the way to do it from now on
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Wolfman

Tuna, can you name some specific groups you mean when you say "bullshit pop music"?  That could mean many different things.  I have no idea if you mean Lil Wayne/Akon/B.O.B. or Miley Cyrus/Bieber/Gwen Stefani or Fleet Foxes/Arcade Fire/Mutemath or something else entirely.  (This is not to say that I necessarily think any of those groups are "bullshit pop music", I just mean that we need some clarification of what you meant, please!)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
this question is for tuna:

do you know about pandora/spotify/last.fm, etc? in 2011, if you\'re listening to a bunch of shitty music, it\'s because you choose to. granted, it\'s tough to match what psychedelic breakfast does, but there\'s a ton of cool stuff out there for free. and it\'s never been more accessible.
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Wolfman.. it was more or less a two-day Youtube click-to-the-next-song marathon

No permanent damage done there

Although I did press re-play for Dev - Bass Down Low

Zuke thank you. I actually have a pretty insanely huge and awesome collection of music. Napster for life.. just kidding.. as for new music well it\'s not the 90s anymore so its hard to find quality new rock. There is some, and I believe I\'ve heard it. And a lot I don\'t like that is supposedly good anyway.

This thread was bound to fail from its inception although I wouldn\'t be suprised if it remains a lively thread considering there\'s fuck all else going on in the world of Breakfast

at this venture I\'d like to point out that this thread has 1045 views so far which is pretty lame considering the title and you all knew what you were getting into :lol:

that said I was hoping for a bit of lively discussion rather than a group therapy session because I finally saw a Justin Bieber video and have to admit he plays piano pretty well
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:43:42 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Wolfman

Quote from: bdfreetuna;274560
I finally saw a Justin Bieber video and have to admit he plays piano pretty well

I knew it was Bieber!  I called that back in Post #6.  I had you pegged from the start Tuna!