Author Topic: 10 best breakfast shows  (Read 3857 times)

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
10 best breakfast shows
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 01:52:04 pm »
any show containing 30 minute queeb

frolfer

• breakfast geek
10 best breakfast shows
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 06:39:44 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;274253
Quote from: frolfer;274244
Thats a great list Yoda, can\'t find too much wrong with that! Is that a 2 hour Scheme or was the second set 2 hrs at Yasgur\'s?

Second set was 2 hours...  The story behind that show was, PB was scheduled for an 1-1+1/2 hour set on the second stage and there was 1 or 2 bands to play after them...  The bands that were to play heard them and didn\'t want to go after them, so they were told to play as long as they wanted and that they had the stage for the rest of the night...  The first set ran close to 4 hours...  We all went back to our tents, had dinner and relaxed for a while...  The second set started around 12-1 in the morning and went on for a couple hours...  Sometime in the early part of the second set, they were asked to play the main stage for 45 minutes or so the next day...  So, the next morning we all hung around and had breakfast cooked by The Grillmaster...  After the show, we packed everything up and headed to The Wetlands for the show that night...

There were maybe 10-12 of us there at the most - Tim, Ron, Adrian, Jordan, Nicki, Josh & his wife, his friend Lou, I think Todd was there, myself and maybe a couple more people but that was really it from our end...  The crowds were great and the music was out of this world...  Supposedly the shows were board taped, but they have never surfaced...

Thats some good shit man, thanks for sharing. I will hold out hope that a tape exists somewhere out there.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
10 best breakfast shows
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 08:16:29 am »
Quote from: frolfer;274260
Quote from: Yoda;274253
Quote from: frolfer;274244
Thats a great list Yoda, can\'t find too much wrong with that! Is that a 2 hour Scheme or was the second set 2 hrs at Yasgur\'s?

Second set was 2 hours...  The story behind that show was, PB was scheduled for an 1-1+1/2 hour set on the second stage and there was 1 or 2 bands to play after them...  The bands that were to play heard them and didn\'t want to go after them, so they were told to play as long as they wanted and that they had the stage for the rest of the night...  The first set ran close to 4 hours...  We all went back to our tents, had dinner and relaxed for a while...  The second set started around 12-1 in the morning and went on for a couple hours...  Sometime in the early part of the second set, they were asked to play the main stage for 45 minutes or so the next day...  So, the next morning we all hung around and had breakfast cooked by The Grillmaster...  After the show, we packed everything up and headed to The Wetlands for the show that night...

There were maybe 10-12 of us there at the most - Tim, Ron, Adrian, Jordan, Nicki, Josh & his wife, his friend Lou, I think Todd was there, myself and maybe a couple more people but that was really it from our end...  The crowds were great and the music was out of this world...  Supposedly the shows were board taped, but they have never surfaced...

Thats some good shit man, thanks for sharing. I will hold out hope that a tape exists somewhere out there.

I wouldn\'t hold your breath too long...  I think that the "tape" was given to one of the guys and it went into the black hole...  Too bad none our people were taping...  On a side note, it was ironic that it poured on the original woodstock location and pretty much the same dates...  Mud was everywhere and we had a hard time getting the van/cars out in time for the Wetlands gig...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen