General Discussions > Inner Glimpse

Apple Store New Haven Opening THIS Saturday

(1/4) > >>

SkyePrizm:
Hey, Guys.   Just wanted to spread the word about my new store opening.  :)    Come on down, its going to be festive and fun.   1st 1000 in our door get a free t-shirt.  

This Saturday, 10 am, 65 Broadway, Downtown New Haven.

bdfreetuna:
Linux FTW

GLuft3:
Good luck, Tracy!  Not sure if I\'ll be one of the first 1000, but I need to pick up a AV adapter for an iPad2.

SkyePrizm:

--- Quote from: GLuft3;273055 ---Good luck, Tracy!  Not sure if I\'ll be one of the first 1000, but I need to pick up a AV adapter for an iPad2.
--- End quote ---

Thanks, George!!! :)   I\'m very excited.    I am working a double that day.  So, if you actually come Saturday, there will be a brief time in the afternoon i won\'t be there and on a very longggggg break.  But I will be there all evening to close.  

But make sure you come down for that! :)  Isn\'t the ipad2 so freaking awesome?

leith:

--- Quote from: bdfreetuna;273011 ---Linux FTW
--- End quote ---

Nope. I was Linux for the longest time and then came to a point where I would need to become a computer nerd to configure my computer with the software and programs I wanted that I could get from a MAC in plug and play. Linux is sooo open sourced based viruses love linux computers. You don\'t hear about linux viruses all that much due to the small amount of people that actually use it in the general population whereas you don\'t hear of MAC viruses because the OS is so secure.
If you are really proficient with computers sure linux rocks but most people are lost even with linux software set up like windows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version