Author Topic: New Wilco Album "The Whole Love" Streaming all Day  (Read 1703 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
New Wilco Album "The Whole Love" Streaming all Day
« on: September 03, 2011, 03:34:32 pm »
Before its available to the public, Wilco is streaming their new album on their site all day today.   http://wilcoworld.net

DiG728

• COME ON!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 04:11:06 pm »
Yeah I read about this other day.  Cool idea, now I can be more familiar with the new songs when I see them on the 22nd.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 04:17:57 pm »
Definitely one of the reasons why I love Wilco.  They are so fan friendly.  
You will definitely get a phenomenal show in Central Park.  

I am up in the air for the 2nd park show on the 23rd.  I just don\'t know if thats my new store\'s opening weekend or not yet. it depends.  if it isn\'t, i\'m there.  

Just finished giving it a first listen. I had heard two of the songs previously, I might and Open Mind.

But for me, the song that just got inside me and made the album was One Sunday Morning. Wow.  

I love this band.  Jeff T****y is my soulmate, he just doesn\'t know it.  I have to go give this a second listen so it can all soak into me.  I am beyond blissful right now. It still does not beat out Sky Blue Sky for me, but there are some beautiful songs on here.

DiG728

• COME ON!!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 04:35:26 pm »
I am a few songs into it and I am definitely liking what I am hearing.  Can\'t wait for this to come out.