Author Topic: passing a drug screen  (Read 3790 times)

frolfer

• breakfast geek
passing a drug screen
« on: September 02, 2011, 05:57:12 pm »
Hey folks, I could use some advice. I have done some research online and this is weighing heavy on my mind. I just got offered a new job and I have to pass a piss test. The only illicit thing I like is the reefer which unfortunately stays in your system for quite a long time. The day that I have to take the test will make 30 days clean. I am a regular user so everything I have read says that it could take 45-60 days to pee cleanly. I am afraid that this is not enough time. I am pretty active and don\'t have a whole lot of body fat.

I am going to continue to hammer down water and make sure my B vitamins are up. I have read that eating a lot of fatty foods before the test can help because your body will be processing that fat and not your stored fat, which contains THC and any other metabolites associated with it.

You guys are like my extended family so if anyone has any other suggestions/experiences, etc that they\'d like to share it would be greatly appreciated. I am stressing about this and I wish that I started abstaining sooner. Thanks.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

SkyePrizm

• separator
passing a drug screen
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 06:15:39 pm »
Back in the day, when i went to work for Walgreens, I had to pass a test.  I didn\'t smoke for roughly 2-3 weeks.  Drank gallons, i mean literally, gallons of water.   And someone told me to eat lots of salads soaked in vinegar.  I guess vinegar really is the key.  Someone I know actually once drank it straight up, but i couldn\'t even fathom that.  So gross.  

So no dressing, straight up vinegar, on a salad. for like every meal.  I did that and drank water 8 times a day.  And i passed.   It was 2001, so i don\'t know if tests are more accurate now or what.  

So i don\'t know if the Salad with Vinegar will help or not, but give it a try.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
passing a drug screen
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 06:38:08 pm »
Vinegar will help.

Niacin (vitamin B6 I think) will help as it will flush things out of your system, but THC and it\'s metabolites are fat soluable as you know and I think Niacin is more about flushing things out of the direct blood stream.

As for eating fats, I think you actually want to process the stored fat in your body, not process new fats which have no THC stored in them.

So you probably want to exercise.

That all said, it\'s rare as hell for anybody to not be able to clear a THC test in under 30 days. Even regular use. I wouldn\'t sweat it too much, but you might as well add some vinegar to your diet and exercise a bit more.

Also if you still want to get stoned you can obtain some JWH-018, JWH-081, JWH-073, JWH-211 or other synthetic cannabinoids. I haven\'t fucked with these in a while but most of them I\'ve found to resemble cannabis almost exactly, and they won\'t show up on drug tests.

I think JWH-018 and -073 and some of the others are now banned in a lot of places but a lot of them aren\'t banned and they\'re easy to find with a google search ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
passing a drug screen
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 07:30:55 pm »
j dubbs h
*Gia*

frolfer

• breakfast geek
passing a drug screen
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 10:18:46 pm »
Thanks for the input folks. I don\'t have much interest in the synthetic cannabis stuff. I am waiting until I\'m in the clear and then do it up proper.

As far as the fatty foods thing goes, it makes sense to exercise a bunch and burn up fats, but then load up on fatty stuff prior to the test, like a day or two, so my body will be processing that clean fat and not the fat thats already in my system which is full of the stuff I don\'t want them to know about.

I am trying not to stress about it too much but it is crucial that I get this gig. Failing this test would be very bad.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
passing a drug screen
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 02:34:08 am »
Quote from: frolfer;272434
Thanks for the input folks. I don\'t have much interest in the synthetic cannabis stuff. I am waiting until I\'m in the clear and then do it up proper.

As far as the fatty foods thing goes, it makes sense to exercise a bunch and burn up fats, but then load up on fatty stuff prior to the test, like a day or two, so my body will be processing that clean fat and not the fat thats already in my system which is full of the stuff I don\'t want them to know about.

I am trying not to stress about it too much but it is crucial that I get this gig. Failing this test would be very bad.

Don\'t stress at all. Right now at this moment it is crucial you get this gig but in the end it\'s not really. I speak from experience of going through the same thing. When I was in my late 20\'s I was a Licensed Vocational Psychiatric Nurse up for the job of running a brand new out patient clinic. I would have been on easy street as it was I was making bank. So I did what I needed to do and stopped smoking for a bit over a month to pass the physical. Did all the tricks( I WAS a nurse mind you) and was confident when I pissed. I failed that test. A week later I started at a local production company in their lighting dept. 15 years later and I am pretty damn happy and not doing too bad monetarily in this career.
So I hope you pass but if you don\'t it may not be as bad as you think.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
passing a drug screen
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 11:00:46 am »
Hey man I appreciate the flip attitude and I will take it to heart but this is big in a lot of ways. I am going to test myself in the upcoming weeks and decide if I can pass on my own or go another route, like trying to use someone else\'s stuff, or get some synthetic pee. Dunno. Still, I appreciate your thoughts.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
passing a drug screen
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 11:15:49 am »
Use a fake dong like Vinny did in the last episode of Entourage.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

frolfer

• breakfast geek
passing a drug screen
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 11:57:59 am »
haha, I\'m considering it!

leith

passing a drug screen
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 02:22:18 pm »
Quote from: frolfer;272438
Hey man I appreciate the flip attitude and I will take it to heart but this is big in a lot of ways. I am going to test myself in the upcoming weeks and decide if I can pass on my own or go another route, like trying to use someone else\'s stuff, or get some synthetic pee. Dunno. Still, I appreciate your thoughts.

You can take it as a flip attitude all you want but in 15 years lets talk again and see just how important this gig was.
 Good luck!

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
passing a drug screen
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 06:56:03 pm »
Call in sick. You got the flu. Delay it Frolf! Cranberry juice cleans the kidneys.
If that means anything I dunno. If you were out looking for work, why the heck were you a smookin?
Should of started cleaning up way long ago!

frolfer

• breakfast geek
passing a drug screen
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 10:42:47 pm »
Y\'alls speak truths. I never claimed to be very smart.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
passing a drug screen
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2011, 11:11:30 pm »
Don\'t feel too bad Frolfer.

Marijuana addiction is very serious and affects millions of Americans.

visit http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/ for online support, or simply call the hotline at 1 800 866 4986

Or, "get the facts" at http://www.abovetheinfluence.com :

"Marijuana is addictive with more teens in treatment with a primary diagnosis of marijuana dependence than for all other illicit drugs combined."

It is important to know you are not alone.

Having said that, it\'s about time for me to warm up the vaporizer and load up some of this Western Mass Super Skunk :lol:

leith

passing a drug screen
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 04:26:00 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;272465
Don\'t feel too bad Frolfer.

Marijuana addiction is very serious and affects millions of Americans.

visit http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/ for online support, or simply call the hotline at 1 800 866 4986

Or, "get the facts" at http://www.abovetheinfluence.com :

"Marijuana is addictive with more teens in treatment with a primary diagnosis of marijuana dependence than for all other illicit drugs combined."

It is important to know you are not alone.

Having said that, it\'s about time for me to warm up the vaporizer and load up some of this Western Mass Super Skunk :lol:

Some say it\'s bad
But who are they?
Ten million smokers
Not wrong in their ways
Anything in moderation is o.k.

Chorus:

Humanity
Never have to worry bout the fuzz
When we legalize we\'ve won the cause
Won the cause