Author Topic: ISO '03 shows  (Read 3568 times)

frolfer

• breakfast geek
ISO '03 shows
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:15:05 pm »
Hey y'all, I was just bumping around the Score! forum and also reading some reviews and I found a few threads about some '03 shows out west that were taped and shared with .info. Seems like most of these didn't make it over to the LMA. This was a fall tour, september and october. Does anyone still have any of these shows kicking around? They all look like sick sick shows.

Just bored on a sunday night and thinking that there aren't enough Breakfast shows out there in circulation:wink:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 02:44:05 pm by kindm's »
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
ISO '03 shows
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 11:28:22 pm »
I'd love to hear Jellybean's in Geneva NY  and HWS College Fallfest again, but I doubt they were taped.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:23:14 am by kindm's »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
ISO '03 shows
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 04:48:23 am »
Well I don't know why this one isn't up on LMA but i uploaded my cd.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SIN1CII7
 I believe Wayne taped the night before at Winston's also. I'll try and find out.

Setlist: 2003-10-11 - Oktober Fest; San Diego, CA
I: Taboo or Not Taboot, Wake Up in a Coma > Buquebus > In the Flesh, What the Funk* > Drunk Monk Bar > Drum Solo, Rufus > Echidna's Arf (Of You)

E: No Glove No Love

* w/ Rap by Al Howard
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:24:09 am by kindm's »
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
ISO '03 shows
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 08:31:09 pm »
Awesome Leith, thank you!

Do you know why some of the tracks fade out? Just curious. They aren\'t cut short, but there is a fade at the end of a few tracks. Regardless, I got a thing for '03 PB :stoned:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:24:24 am by kindm's »

frolfer

• breakfast geek
ISO '03 shows
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 05:46:16 pm »
This is a smoking little set. Thanks Leith! Not sure what those fades were that I heard when I sampled the tracks, but I burned it to disc and everything is super groovy. The boys were onto something good in '03. Oh yeah like the kool aid guy!

I'd like to get this on the LMA. What are aiff files, which is the format this show is in? Lossy? Should this go in community or open source audio?

*Ok, I looked this up and aiff files are lossless. What would be the best way to upload this? Should the files be converted to flac or can these files be upped as is? Can anyone help shed some light on this?

I am saving the Rufus > Arf for tomorrow when I go to my job interview!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:24:54 am by kindm's »