Author Topic: ISO: Puppy  (Read 1669 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
ISO: Puppy
« on: August 01, 2011, 03:23:25 pm »
ISO a puppy.  Wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming litters or has friends looking to move a puppy.  I talked to a lot of people at Breakfest who had puppies or knew people trying to move them and it seemed like a more pleasant experience than dealing with all the regulations and ball breaking at shelters.  (It is incredibly hard to adopt in MA!)  Preferred breeds are collies or shepherds, open to other breeds too.  Can come to anywhere in New England for pickup.  Thanks!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 04:34:46 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;271532
ISO a puppy.  Wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming litters or has friends looking to move a puppy.  I talked to a lot of people at Breakfest who had puppies or knew people trying to move them and it seemed like a more pleasant experience than dealing with all the regulations and ball breaking at shelters.  (It is incredibly hard to adopt in MA!)  Preferred breeds are collies or shepherds, open to other breeds too.  Can come to anywhere in New England for pickup.  Thanks!

i know a girl that could hook you up with a rescued pit bull
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 05:30:20 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;271541
Quote from: Wolfman;271532

i know a girl that could hook you up with a rescued pit bull

I know that Dina does the pitbulls.  Unfortunately that is not a breed that I am interested in at this time, but thanks for offering!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 05:57:03 pm »
jocelyn has a leonberger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonberger)  and she is pretty much the sweetest most obedient dog ive ever met.  pretty sure she got her in new hampshire
*Gia*