Author Topic: what drugs would you take...  (Read 5243 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
what drugs would you take...
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 06:38:40 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;271308
Quote from: Gfunk;271303
i would say this is as good a place as any to ask who\'s got my heady mescaline / cactus products? are these drugs even still available nowadays? :wah:

http://cgi.ebay.com/San-Pedro-cactus-Trichocereus-Pachanoi-cuttings-5-lbs-/160619770081?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2565af30e1

You can also use Peruvian Torch, which might be slightly more potent. But San Pedro is more predictable in it\'s potency so I recommend that.

You will need to use approximately the length of your forearm (probably 12-14") of cactus for a reasonable mescaline experience.

Follow these steps to make a disgusting tasting slimy "tea" from the cactus. I won\'t say how to make a pure mescaline extraction here because it\'s more complicated and also more illegal. And not really necessary anyway.

1. Cut spines off the cactus.
2. Cut out the woody core and discard that, keeping the inner light green flesh and dark green flesh, as well as the skin.
3. Chop all that up finely and then mash it up real good and put into a big metal pot.
4. Add about a liter of water, a few splashes of vinegar.
5. Put on medium/low heat and stir the stuff up for about an hour.
6. Use an old tee-shirt to dump the mixture into and squeeze the juices out into another metal pot.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 two more times so basically you\'re getting all the juice out of the cactus possible.
8. Now that you\'ve got a bunch of slimy green cactus juice in a pot you will want to slowly simmer it down on low/medium heat until it\'s mostly evaporated. Don\'t let it evaporate too much or it will burn. You want to basically simmer it down to a couple cups worth of thick green liquid.

It will be one of the worst tastes you\'ve ever tasted. And you stomach won\'t like it much for about an hour. But it takes about an hour to feel anything and two hours to start tripping and by that point your stomach should be fine. If you have to puke, at least try to wait an hour so you absorb all the mescaline. You\'ll feel fine after that.

I think this needs to go in the Breakfest III Request Line thread.  Imagine if everyone there drinks this shit...

lilblondie

• the FU queen
what drugs would you take...
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 08:30:54 pm »
Quote from: booztravlr;271281
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we\'d get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

ahhhh...the one and only....nice work.
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...