Author Topic: what drugs would you take...  (Read 5234 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
what drugs would you take...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 10:19:54 am »
If you needed something with a little more balls than *** or DOC you could try adding the following options:

DOI @ 4mg will keep you spun for close to 30 hours, although it\'s sort of a lame trip.

DOM aka "STP" @ 10mg will keep you spun for close to 30 hours, although I feel like this one could stress your body a bit much for the purpose of this experiment.

Bromo-Dragonfly @ 800-1200ug will keep you spun for close to 30 hours, although I haven\'t personally tried this one and I hear it can have a bit of a body load for susceptible individuals.

You could also substitute ***-25 with ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, LSP, LSH, or LSB, although I don\'t really see the point when *** will work just fine and probably keep you up slightly better than these lysergic analogs.

Mescaline is no good because it lacks the redose-ability of above substances. Pure mescaline isn\'t even that stimulating. Peyote is, but it\'s a rough ride. San Pedro or Peruvian Torch cactus extract lies somewhere in the middle.

TMA-2 or TMA-4 could be used to keep you up for quite a while but it\'s a shitty trip and not easy enough on the cardio system to be preferred for this experiment.

If we are going to discuss amphetamines or amphetamine like drugs, the only ones easy enough on the body and long lasting enough would be propyl-amphetamine or trans-4-mar. But these drugs would make this experiment slightly more dangerous. Amphetamine psychosis is no joke. Use good judgement.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:34:49 am by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

peaches626

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 11:01:24 am »
The last time i went on a Jenkem bender, i was up for 12 days straight, no joke.  By day 7 i was riding on the back of a living midget hooker caterpillar train (they were all on their hands n knees, head to ass, and I was the Jockey)... some of the best nights of my life.  

So ya, Jenkem. ftw
taints rule, gypsies drool!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 11:56:12 am »
Quote from: ds673488;271277
Tuna\'s P-90 *** routine might get you pretty far, but at some point it is inevitable that you will either...
A. be too messed up on *** and Special-K to even realize you are in a contest where you need to stay awake for 200 hours
B. Just fall asleep so quickly you can\'t even react with more drugs in time
C. Die

It would be essential, beyond the 120 hour mark, to repeat one thought in mind.

"Stay awake"  "Stay awake"

Nobody is pretending this would be any kind of fun at all. But in this case a certain thought-loop might be your only savior.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 01:17:46 pm »
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we\'d get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
Smell my mule.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 02:07:13 pm »
Peaches and booze, are you getting these stories from Erowids?  There are some great stories on that site.  The 2C-T-7 stories are particularly incredible. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7.shtml and scroll down.

Here\'s another relevant question: If you were offered the 200 hour challenge for $1 million dollars, would you actually attempt it?  I don\'t think I\'d even bother trying.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 02:15:31 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;271282
Here\'s another relevant question: If you were offered the 200 hour challenge for $1 million dollars, would you actually attempt it?  I don\'t think I\'d even bother trying.

call me a rich man!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 02:51:06 pm »
Peaches and booze, are you getting these stories from Erowids?  There are some great stories on that site.  The 2C-T-7 stories are particularly incredible. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7.shtml and scroll down.

i recognize booze\'s as a few lines from \'fear and loathing.\' i assume peaches\' story is 100% true
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:50 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;271283

call me a rich man!

i\'d be permanently off my rocker afterwards, but i\'d give it a solid run for it.

peaches626

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 05:29:00 pm »
and i\'ve never known zuke to be wrong about anything, ever.
taints rule, gypsies drool!

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 08:59:16 pm »
There\'s nothing like a good ol\' wine enema to make you feel alive!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 04:51:57 am »
tunas god damn donefor
*Gia*

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 06:35:24 am »
made it home... got a pretty ser headache though

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 01:00:11 pm »
i would say this is as good a place as any to ask who\'s got my heady mescaline / cactus products? are these drugs even still available nowadays? :wah:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 01:45:20 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;271303
i would say this is as good a place as any to ask who\'s got my heady mescaline / cactus products? are these drugs even still available nowadays? :wah:

http://cgi.ebay.com/San-Pedro-cactus-Trichocereus-Pachanoi-cuttings-5-lbs-/160619770081?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2565af30e1

You can also use Peruvian Torch, which might be slightly more potent. But San Pedro is more predictable in it\'s potency so I recommend that.

You will need to use approximately the length of your forearm (probably 12-14") of cactus for a reasonable mescaline experience.

Follow these steps to make a disgusting tasting slimy "tea" from the cactus. I won\'t say how to make a pure mescaline extraction here because it\'s more complicated and also more illegal. And not really necessary anyway.

1. Cut spines off the cactus.
2. Cut out the woody core and discard that, keeping the inner light green flesh and dark green flesh, as well as the skin.
3. Chop all that up finely and then mash it up real good and put into a big metal pot.
4. Add about a liter of water, a few splashes of vinegar.
5. Put on medium/low heat and stir the stuff up for about an hour.
6. Use an old tee-shirt to dump the mixture into and squeeze the juices out into another metal pot.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 two more times so basically you\'re getting all the juice out of the cactus possible.
8. Now that you\'ve got a bunch of slimy green cactus juice in a pot you will want to slowly simmer it down on low/medium heat until it\'s mostly evaporated. Don\'t let it evaporate too much or it will burn. You want to basically simmer it down to a couple cups worth of thick green liquid.

It will be one of the worst tastes you\'ve ever tasted. And you stomach won\'t like it much for about an hour. But it takes about an hour to feel anything and two hours to start tripping and by that point your stomach should be fine. If you have to puke, at least try to wait an hour so you absorb all the mescaline. You\'ll feel fine after that.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 06:15:32 pm »
What I always like is my special Slip N\' Slide smoothie for a great high!
Want to fly? Want to feel way good? Try this:
Get that smoothie blender out. 4oz of vanilla yogurt. Handful of frozen strawberries.
1 cup soy milk. 1/2 cup frozen vanilla yogurt. Blend for one minute.
Ad 2 cups of Ivory dish soap. Blend for 30 seconds.
Wait an hour, then blow bubbles out your ass. It\'s a six to seven hour high!
You won\'t have to use toilet paper for a week after also. Slip N\' Slide your troubles away!