Author Topic: Setlist: 2011-07-16 - BreakFEST II; Goshen, NH  (Read 3918 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Setlist: 2011-07-16 - BreakFEST II; Goshen, NH
« on: July 20, 2011, 10:21:32 pm »
Set I: Tommy Overture* > Escher\'s Etchings (Parts I-V), Hard Luck Harry > Taboo Or Not Taboot

Set II: Synergy, Reel Time, Buquebus, Episode 3(Awakening), Over Exposure

E: Synchronicity II, The Chase

*first time played
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:54:47 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

JHamel

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 07:40:47 pm »

You folks can\'t be thanked enough.  From the Hawks Nest to the Second Installment of the breakfast I have been fortunate enough to listen to this group for about twelve years. I\'ve seen you all only about twenty five times live total (so I\'m still a newbie), but the progression of the recordings and your music are just breathtaking. Following it on the internet has been blessing.  

This is truly Modern American Music at it\'s absolute definition.  There is no performance I\'ve ever been at that comes close to the energy of any Breakfast show.  Medeski, The BSO, Bob Moses, Soulive, James Levine conducting La\'Histoire\' du Soldat, The Fringe, Shit tons of New Music Ensembles, Yo Yo Ma....shit man, ANYTHING!!!!  YOU GUYS KILL IT ALL!!!  Thank you from the depths of all art loving souls.  True originals.
"The crux of the biscuit, is the apostrophe."

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:59:38 am »
Nice post homey.  I like how you seem to have forgotten your last handle (which had like one or two posts in 5 years) so you started a new handle.  It was good hangin out!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 12:06:57 pm »
I gotta say, even though Overexposure is just too much sonic assault for my ears to handle... they definitely slayed the shit out of it at Breakfest.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 08:47:47 pm »
Quote from: JHamel;271255
You folks can\'t be thanked enough.  From the Hawks Nest to the Second Installment of the breakfast I have been fortunate enough to listen to this group for about twelve years. I\'ve seen you all only about twenty five times live total (so I\'m still a newbie), but the progression of the recordings and your music are just breathtaking. Following it on the internet has been blessing.  

This is truly Modern American Music at it\'s absolute definition.  There is no performance I\'ve ever been at that comes close to the energy of any Breakfast show.  ANYTHING!!!!  YOU GUYS KILL IT ALL!!!  Thank you from the depths of all art loving souls.  True originals.

Couldnt have said it better if I tried

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 01:06:06 pm »
tommy overture opener? SFS! Eshers 5 is THE JAM. my memory of set two is real fucking hazey :wah:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 10:17:59 am »
Way cool playlists Lefou! Got me a helper!