Author Topic: FYI: UCONN/L\'VILLE TIX Tonight (Cheap)  (Read 3210 times)

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
FYI: UCONN/L\'VILLE TIX Tonight (Cheap)
« on: March 12, 2011, 11:01:37 am »
Hey all,

Just an FYI, there are plenty of reasonably priced tickets available for tonights game on Ticketsnow.com (TM secondary ticket site)

http://www.ticketsnow.com/InventoryBrowse/Big-East-Mens-Basketball-Tournament-Tickets-at-Madison-Square-Garden-in-New-York?PID=1038262

We are headed down with a few people tonight.  Let me know if you plan on going
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 11:05:58 am »
Get bent Flounder.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 01:13:19 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;266763
Hey all,

Just an FYI, there are plenty of reasonably priced tickets available for tonights game on Ticketsnow.com (TM secondary ticket site)

http://www.ticketsnow.com/InventoryBrowse/Big-East-Mens-Basketball-Tournament-Tickets-at-Madison-Square-Garden-in-New-York?PID=1038262

We are headed down with a few people tonight.  Let me know if you plan on going

Going to be there too.  Got mine from a different site.  Sec. 230. they are begging to sell these tix.  should be a good game.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 03:15:01 pm »
update: fuck ticketsnow.com
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 03:37:59 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;266789

uh-oh. what happened? I didn\'t want to say anything before, but I once had a problem with them in the past trying to buy hockey tickets...and actually had a probably with them last night....

i used this other company that they hooked me up with a local guy out of ansonia (even have his cell #).  Meeting him once we get to the city to buy the tickets.  he\'s a scalper, he\'ll have more I\'m sure.  If you want his #, PM me.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 09:39:13 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;266790
Quote from: zuke583;266789

uh-oh. what happened? I didn\'t want to say anything before, but I once had a problem with them in the past trying to buy hockey tickets...and actually had a probably with them last night....

i used this other company that they hooked me up with a local guy out of ansonia (even have his cell #).  Meeting him once we get to the city to buy the tickets.  he\'s a scalper, he\'ll have more I\'m sure.  If you want his #, PM me.

Tickets ended up falling through.  There are definitely flaws in their system.  Ended up going down to the city anyway and picking up some tix outside for about $20 more than we would have spent on the original tix through ticketsnow.com

We ended up with great seats throughout the game despite having to move once, but we were very happy to be inside and be apart of it.  GO HUSKIES!!!
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 12:20:27 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;266855

Tickets ended up falling through.  There are definitely flaws in their system.  Ended up going down to the city anyway and picking up some tix outside for about $20 more than we would have spent on the original tix through ticketsnow.com

We ended up with great seats throughout the game despite having to move once, but we were very happy to be inside and be apart of it.  GO HUSKIES!!!

Glad to hear you guys got seats.  There were tons of scalpers outside the venue (and inside the hotel across the street).  We had to meet our guy there.  And the two teens next to us at the game had to do the same thing.  Actually, half the lobby was people buying tickets...

I am starting to think I need to become a scalper cause they seriously are making the money.