Author Topic: Your Show Count  (Read 87873 times)

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
Your Show Count
« Reply #435 on: September 24, 2007, 11:29:59 pm »
Quote from: booztravlr;159819

I keep an excel spreadsheet with setlists and stats.

glaven!
dude i\'ll pay you 15 bucks an hour to do that for me
caress me, aunt jemima

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
Your Show Count
« Reply #436 on: September 24, 2007, 11:33:48 pm »
the opposite of stale

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Your Show Count
« Reply #437 on: November 10, 2007, 06:40:45 pm »
can anyone give me a top 3 (or 5, or whatever) people that have seen the most breakfast shows?  aproximate show numbers?  this thread is way too long to search though and find answers
DS Newbers

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
Your Show Count
« Reply #438 on: November 10, 2007, 07:28:35 pm »
antelope greg...he\'s seen em all

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Your Show Count
« Reply #439 on: November 10, 2007, 07:36:32 pm »
Quote from: Klout;168314

is this for real?  greg phelps from bethelehem?  who else is the top show go-ers if he really is the top gun?
DS Newbers

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Your Show Count
« Reply #440 on: November 11, 2007, 09:57:07 am »
Quote from: ds673488;168315
Quote from: Klout;168314

is this for real?  greg phelps from bethelehem?  who else is the top show go-ers if he really is the top gun?

Wait, wasn\'t Antelope Greg the guy who made a name for himself on Phish tour by actually marking off his personal dancing space?  I think that was the one.

For some reason a lot of people don\'t like this topic.  I dunno, I don\'t really care, doesn\'t bother me.  I\'ll throw 6 .info names at you for the hell of it: DavePeck, Stephengencs, me! (not me personally, Chris whose handle is "me!") Frankzappa, FreddieWah, Todd.  It\'s hard to say though, especially with guys like Spacey and ChrisF who seem to have not missed a single show over the last few years.

Before Jordan left the band, I had always maintained that his wife Nikki was secretly #1 on the list, but she\'s lost too much ground by now.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 10:04:55 am by Wolfman »

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Your Show Count
« Reply #441 on: November 11, 2007, 10:01:47 am »
freddie wah was way out in front for years. I have not even broken 100, so count me out. The sleeper possitions are those who did merch and went on tour working for the band, followed by fitzy for following the west coast tours.

I would say in no specific order your top hitters are
stephen gencs
gavin
chris mandler
spacey
chris fitz
dave peck
freddie wah
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Your Show Count
« Reply #442 on: November 11, 2007, 10:03:30 am »
Yeah Paul, that list looks tight.  Can\'t understimate the value of touring...when you put up 125 shows in one year with other non-tour shows under your belt you only have to do that once to rocket-launch yourself into the top ten.  I thought you were much higher, I guess you make your presence felt when you\'re there!

The only thing I know for sure is that booztravlr\'s personal stats page is LEGIT.  I have seen that thing and let me tell you, it is one of the great pieces of fan work in all of Breakfastonia.  The craziest part was the asterisked exceptions for shows that he arrived at late or got kicked out of.  If they open with Fiery Ball > See The Light > Gravity, but he didn\'t get there until Gravity, he accounts for that.  Eat that ihoz!!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 10:18:58 am by Wolfman »

psychjosh

Your Show Count
« Reply #443 on: November 11, 2007, 04:08:07 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;168344
freddie wah was way out in front for years. I have not even broken 100, so count me out. The sleeper possitions are those who did merch and went on tour working for the band, followed by fitzy for following the west coast tours.

I would say in no specific order your top hitters are
stephen gencs
gavin
chris mandler
spacey
chris fitz
dave peck
freddie wah

I\'ll bet ya I can still eek my way in to the top 5!!
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!

FrankZappa

• Administrator
Your Show Count
« Reply #444 on: November 11, 2007, 04:12:25 pm »
How could I forget the manager? You and Freddie were probably neck and neck for years. :doh:

I was a regular in college but once I moved up to espn and started working all these crazy 4p 4a 8p noon ect, ect shifts with tues/wed or sun/mon as my days off, I really fell off. I\'m pretty sure even robyn has lapped me at this point.

ok, that was just a bad choice of words. I\'m pretty sure she\'s PASSED me by this point. From 02-present pretty much every show I was at I have photos or video from, and I have a pretty strong grasp on my list prior, and when they all add up, the low number is currently 86 with a possible high of 94. Either way, I have not passed 100 yet. Also, I don\'t count side projects, timmy tour, open mics, or diesel expierements.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
Your Show Count
« Reply #445 on: November 11, 2007, 09:09:55 pm »
CT people are spoiled. Thats all I have to say.

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
Your Show Count
« Reply #446 on: November 12, 2007, 09:22:09 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;168345
The only thing I know for sure is that booztravlr\'s personal stats page is LEGIT.  I have seen that thing and let me tell you, it is one of the great pieces of fan work in all of Breakfastonia.  The craziest part was the asterisked exceptions for shows that he arrived at late or got kicked out of.  If they open with Fiery Ball > See The Light > Gravity, but he didn\'t get there until Gravity, he accounts for that.  Eat that ihoz!!!

Haha, while I may have arrived to a couple shows late I don\'t think I\'ve been kicked out before. The astericks after the dates are for shows Brittany attended with me.

Brittany is up to 13 shows now. Probably a couple more by new years for her. I saw 25 from FF8 to FF9 which isn\'t bad for a non CT resident. My goal is to break 50 by new years 2008.
Smell my mule.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
Your Show Count
« Reply #447 on: November 12, 2007, 01:02:53 pm »
dave when are you gonna bust out with the .info personal user PT style breakfast stats with the combined ihoz compiler?  I know you got the skills.

FrankZappa

• Administrator
Your Show Count
« Reply #448 on: November 12, 2007, 03:50:29 pm »
it is feasible, I\'ve heard him mention it before. However, first you have to input all the old shows info and correct them as you go, then do whatever with the script. given the amount of work dave already does around here, whenever he gets to it is more than fast enough for me.

That said, I\'m sure a donation to let him know you appreciate all of this and that you\'d like to see that as an option in the future would probably go a long way.

just my opinion.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
Your Show Count
« Reply #449 on: November 12, 2007, 03:57:53 pm »
I donated a while back. If that happens I would def donate again.