Author Topic: PB Special Guests  (Read 3340 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
PB Special Guests
« on: May 14, 2003, 11:13:59 am »
Not sure if it has been done before or not. But was curious about the chances of getting PB w/ Jen Durkin on vocals or even a Diesel Experiment.

I was listening to DBB from NOLA 2003 and a PB show and Jen and Tim were doing the same funk classics and it just seemed like a great fit.

What do you all think ?
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

davepeck

• Administrator
PB Special Guests
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 11:57:39 am »
what do i think??? i think i would have a permaboner if that ever happened... :poopself:

i love jen, and i\'m still pretty bitter about the whole split/demise of the real DBB... the main reason i\'m going to the vibes this year is to see her with DBB again. that pretty much sold the ticket for me.

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
PB Special Guests
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 01:20:10 pm »
Dave e-mail me your addy. I have the DBB show with Jen from 04-27-2003 Howlin Wolf. That was the show i was listening to when I posted the above
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

mattgilhuly

• http://
PB Special Guests
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 08:32:49 pm »
I haven\'t thought about that for a while, but after DBB broke up (when Jen  left) I used to think about that one alot as a great possibility.  Jen can rock hard.

realisthis

• I Got 99 Problems, But...
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/realisthis?listid=0
PB Special Guests
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2003, 02:52:21 pm »
Deep Banana definitely wasn\'t the same without Jen...Definitely sexy...her vocals, the vocals I meant!
How real is that?

davepeck

• Administrator
PB Special Guests
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 02:22:55 pm »
mike -

THANK YOU for the dbb show!! listened to it on the way to the chili peppers show yesterday, and it was great to hear Pipes back where she belongs! just wish they\'d stick with it though... i can\'t WAIT for the vibes!!

btw - do you happen to have source info on that show? no biggie if not.. i don\'t really keep track of what i have anymore anyways. :)

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
PB Special Guests
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 03:28:48 pm »
Source. AKG 460\'s (CK-1) Caps (X/Y) -> Grahman Patten DMIC 20 -> Sony D8 (48)