Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-11-26 - Red Square; Albany, NY  (Read 12071 times)

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
Setlist: 2010-11-26 - Red Square; Albany, NY
« on: November 27, 2010, 02:40:13 am »
I: jam > Cut Me Some Slack, Tunage, Sundance, Scarlet Begonias

II: Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples jam > Taboo or Not Taboot, Tribal Funk Affliction, Drunk Monk Bar

E: Peaches en Regalia > Frankenstein*

* from drum solo > end.

FieryBill

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 02:40:13 am »
Set 1 was about 60 minutes, Set 2 + E was about 85 minutes

Show was insane.... my mind is blown, more tomorrow if I can put a sentence together! Tribal was like 30-40 minutes, something like that. Wowzers that was friggen intense. Good to see everyone, goodnight.....

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 11:16:11 am »
Thanx for the setlist FieryBill. Glad somebody knows what to call these things!
Victory again to The Breakfast!!! Another incredible SHOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Gavin made it to the end without getting thrown out!!!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:21:01 am by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 11:40:30 am »
:wah:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 11:54:21 am »
Good times last night! They were on fire from the first note. Slack was a great choice for an opener. It was great to see Sundance make an appearance too. It\'s been a long time since I saw that one. Second set was just unreal. Opening jam picked up from the setbreak music flawlessly. I\'ve never heard them play Taboo like that before. It was well over 10 minutes and really set the stage for the second set. Tribal started up to a much appreciated crowd and had to be +30 minutes long. The jams were great, similar to the No Quarter from JamBoree this past summer, and everyone was really firing on all cylinders. At one point in the jam Tim and Chris were singing a different song but I really couldn\'t make out the lyrics. After another build up they dropped back into Tribal which got a roar from the crowd. Easily the best Tribal I\'ve seen/heard. Drunk Monk Bar was appropriate as the $3 tall pbrs were flowing all night. The chorus was sung by the crowd which the band seemed to enjoy. Quick regroup and they were back on stage to a well executed Peaches. Definitely hadn\'t seen this one in years either. Right at the end, Adrian kicked into the Frankenstein drum solos. After a second run through them the band followed and they closed out the night. Rock and roll! Be kind to animal.
Smell my mule.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 12:15:29 pm »
show was an absolute monster. setlist doesnt even do it justice. as with all red square shows, the jamming was taken to another level.  completely insane, so fun.
DS Newbers

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 12:19:55 pm »
a two set show!!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 12:37:37 pm »
gah! tell me this was taped...
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

FieryBill

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 12:47:27 pm »
I didn\'t see tapers but Ken got the visuals

So.... what the hell happened last night? And what planet are these guys on?

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 12:49:42 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;263485
:wah:

so fucking honored to be apart of this show.  trumps every one i have ever seen that second set was like an hour plus.  they jammed the fuck out of every song i thought they couldnt jam out.  fucking unreal night thank you so much everyone
*Gia*

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 12:57:00 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;263494
gah! tell me this was taped...

There was a guy set up in the back. Ken said he knew him so hopefully this makes its way to LMA.
Smell my mule.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 01:15:03 pm »
maaaaaaan.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 01:19:47 pm »
Quote from: booztravlr;263486
Good times last night! They were on fire from the first note. Slack was a great choice for an opener. It was great to see Sundance make an appearance too. It\'s been a long time since I saw that one. Second set was just unreal. Opening jam picked up from the setbreak music flawlessly. I\'ve never heard them play Taboo like that before. It was well over 10 minutes and really set the stage for the second set. Tribal started up to a much appreciated crowd and had to be +30 minutes long. The jams were great, similar to the No Quarter from JamBoree this past summer, and everyone was really firing on all cylinders. At one point in the jam Tim and Chris were singing a different song but I really couldn\'t make out the lyrics. After another build up they dropped back into Tribal which got a roar from the crowd. Easily the best Tribal I\'ve seen/heard. Drunk Monk Bar was appropriate as the $3 tall pbrs were flowing all night. The chorus was sung by the crowd which the band seemed to enjoy. Quick regroup and they were back on stage to a well executed Peaches. Definitely hadn\'t seen this one in years either. Right at the end, Adrian kicked into the Frankenstein drum solos. After a second run through them the band followed and they closed out the night. Rock and roll! Be kind to animal.

this review made me realize how much im so glad i actually made it to a show.  seriously top 3 shows of my life and that fucking tont was ridculous.  that is all
*Gia*

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 01:21:48 pm »
An absolute mindblower of a show.

This truly is a band like no other. I am also very honored to be a part of this beautiful art. The guys continue to take matters to another level. How do they possibly do this? After the show I felt completely scoured clean of all the accumulated crap in my life and I feel reborn, renewed, re-energized.

Thank you to the band and to the Square! Thanks booz for being a real trooper. Hope I wasn\'t snoring!!

So awesome to see the room filled out with peeps and so so great to see the dot info folks. I am thankful to have this extended family.

Three cheers for the Breakfast! Don\'t miss upstate shows (Klout, I hope you have some good excuse:wink:)

Thank you Kind Ken!!!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 01:54:54 pm »
best tribal ever, no close 2nd.  a must-hear.
DS Newbers