Author Topic: 2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.  (Read 46041 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.
« on: November 08, 2010, 12:14:45 pm »
OK Let me start with the obligatory celtics suck.

Championship still goes through Los Angeles and so far The Lakers are actually looking interested in defending it from the get-go. I think Phil is on them to get it going early this year as this year should be the most competitive it\'s been in awhile with all the moves made to try and dethrone the Back2Back Champs.
7-0 and rolling w/o Bynum.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 12:18:57 pm »
I was waiting patiently for you to start the trash talking. =P  

Celtics are looking good.  Ray seems to have his touch back.  Rondo seems still very hungry even after not taking a break this summer (he played team usa).  That\'s all I have to say for now.   I have a good vibe about how this team is geling together with Shaq.  Check out my profile picture here...wearing that celtics shirt just for you, Leith. =P Ha!

I have to say I am NOT impressed by the hyped up Miami Heat though.

leith

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 02:19:24 pm »
If by looking good you mean barely beating teams in OT they should roll then yes they are. Not having the fatman on the floor with injury for half their games so far is really helping them gel also. :rolleyes:

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 02:27:09 pm »
they\'ve been gelling just fine w/ shaq on the bench.  and last i checked an overtime win is still a win, those are games that the celtics would\'ve lost in the regular season last year.

and btw, leith is a chode.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 04:11:24 pm »
Quote from: leith;262923
If by looking good you mean barely beating teams in OT they should roll then yes they are. Not having the fatman on the floor with injury for half their games so far is really helping them gel also. :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot. Lakers are perfect. That\'s right! How silly of me!!  =P  Wait til they lose one, cause they will lose and I will tear that game apart so bad.  

And how a team gels with a new teammate means on and off the court.  I am pretty sure half your team probably doesn\'t get along with their big ass egos. I can\'t see Gasol going over Kobe\'s for Sunday Dinner......

dannybiscuits

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 04:19:55 pm »
Fuck the celtics the bulls should of beat them in OT and that was without boozer. The bulls will beat there tired sorry asses this year or I will be forced to kill rondo and garnett.
I scratch my mind I think about life and stuff sometimes but shits ruff!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 04:53:21 pm »
fuck you leith !!!!!
*Gia*

leith

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 05:47:28 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;262929
Quote from: leith;262923

Oh, I forgot. Lakers are perfect. That\'s right! How silly of me!!  =P  Wait til they lose one, cause they will lose and I will tear that game apart so bad.  

And how a team gels with a new teammate means on and off the court.  I am pretty sure half your team probably doesn\'t get along with their big ass egos. I can\'t see Gasol going over Kobe\'s for Sunday Dinner......

Go ahead and rip that loss it still does not negate the fact that the celts already have needed to go to OT twice and an old team like theirs doesn\'t need that this early and if you think not wait until the end of the year.

As for teams gelling shows how much you know about The Lakers.
They may not go to each other\'s house well Derek does but maybe not Pau. Both Derek and Kobe are on record as being friends on the court and off.
Pau/Kobe been reported out on the town together and have a pretty close relationship due to Kobe\'s European upbringing and the fact that he speaks Spanish to Pau over English.
To top it all off Lamar now has one of his best friends since childhood on the team in Ron Artest.

Quote from: bezerker;262934
fuck you leith !!!!!

Luv u 2 buddy!!

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 07:56:05 pm »
celts beat the heat.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 08:13:48 pm »
and oklahoma city.

they beat 2 playoff caliber teams(milwaukee and chicago) in overtime.  i guess that means they suck.  either that or leith is retarded.

leith

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 11:42:02 pm »
Quote from: Vassillios;262939
celts beat the heat.
Hmm let\'s see. A team with stars just coming together against a team with 4 stars that has been together awhile. The Heat didn\'t have a chance this early in the year.
Quote from: Igziabeher;262940
and oklahoma city.

they beat 2 playoff caliber teams(milwaukee and chicago) in overtime.  i guess that means they suck.  either that or leith is retarded.
Wow you can tell the future? Both of those teams now have 2 and 3 wins respectively after 6 games and not looking that great. Oh but it is the east you can really suck and still make the playoffs so you may be right.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 12:04:15 am »
the fact you\'re putting so much stock into the first two weeks of the season shows how stupid you really are leith.  the celtics just lost their second game, i guess they should just pack it up now cuz they\'ll never be able to compete with your almighty lakers 7 months from now.

leith

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 12:28:28 am »
Quote from: Igziabeher;262947
the fact you\'re putting so much stock into the first two weeks of the season shows how stupid you really are leith.  the celtics just lost their second game, i guess they should just pack it up now cuz they\'ll never be able to compete with your almighty lakers 7 months from now.

I\'m not really last year showed what can happen. I\'m just getting the shit talking started and so far we\'re off to a great start.
Thanks for playing along and GO LAKERS!!!!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 11:18:40 am »
Oh leith, I wish we could have these debates in person! When ya coming to the ct again?? =p I would like to point out that perhaps the lakers have played weaker teams so far and thats why they are unbeaten. I mean they play the timberwolves tonight. I cant wait to compare notes in like a month and then see where our teams are at.

Oh and go celtics!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:18:40 am by SkyePrizm »

leith

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 12:15:04 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;262954
Oh leith, I wish we could have these debates in person! When ya coming to the ct again?? =p I would like to point out that perhaps the lakers have played weaker teams so far and thats why they are unbeaten. I mean they play the timberwolves tonight. I cant wait to compare notes in like a month and then see where our teams are at.

Oh and go celtics!

No they have only played one eastern conference team. The rest have been Western Conference teams so the competition is already better than what the celts have faced other than the Heat.
In a month The Lakers will be in first in the Western conference handily while the celts battle to stay in the top 4 of the East.