Author Topic: 2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.  (Read 50527 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2011, 11:11:06 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;266520
Quote from: SkyePrizm;266519
So you using that word, calling me that,  in my opinion, is the equivalent of using the "n" word.

that\'s retarded

Ugh. I knew one of you would do that.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2011, 07:33:38 pm »
Paul Pierce, eastern conference player of the week.  not bad for a guy who\'s always making poor decisions and is only a product of rondo\'s passing.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2011, 07:55:14 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;266617
Paul Pierce, eastern conference player of the week.  not bad for a guy who\'s always making poor decisions and is only a product of rondo\'s passing.

Pierce did have a good week.  But of course he had a good week.  There are only three people on the celtics right now who can score.  (you do the math and figure out what three, pierce is included in that one...by the way.)  I am highly disgruntled with the majority of the new faces.  I am kinda meh about them.

I am happy to see, though that Pierce has stepped up to fill the void.  I never said he was a bad player. Just not my favorite Celtic. And not the best person on the team.  

Kudos to him for being THE LEADER HE SHOULD BE ALWAYS---EVERY WEEK.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2011, 09:36:13 pm »
never thought id find myself cheering on the lakers like i am right now. hoping kobe straight splashes in lebrons eye to win this game on a buzzer beater. down with el heat.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2011, 09:48:28 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;266675
never thought id find myself cheering on the lakers like i am right now. hoping kobe straight splashes in lebrons eye to win this game on a buzzer beater. down with el heat.

i can\'t decide who i want to lose more.  wish they could both lose.
but i hate to admit it, i kinda want the lakers to win so lebron can cry some more.

And btw- I read an interview with Jordan and he says Rose should be MVP.  I am telling you, that Bulls team is nasty.  They are the team to beat in the East.   Celtics are going to have real competition this year in the eastern playoffs.

Dear Lakers, Thanks for letting the Heat win.  That was very nice of you.
With that said, seems the Heat gave up losing for Lent.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:49:39 pm by SkyePrizm »

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2011, 10:27:46 pm »
seems like most analysts are calling for Rose MVP. he deserves it without a doubt. juwan howard said over the all-star break that hed give it to Rose before LeBron cuz the Bulls would blow donkey without him whereas Miami would still be an above average squad without LeBron. i couldnt agree more. and fuck LeBron, Rose is so much more clutch. all he gives a shit about is taking over late. he says it, and does it.

i hope the Bulls bring the fire in the playoffs. i love this team. such a relief to hear Boozer is day to day. and one role player that peeps outside of chicago probly dont hear shit about is ronnie brewer. hes a magician on D. our 2nd team is super quick and tough as shit defensively. Thibodeau has chemistry up and down the roster down to a science. healthy we might be the deepest team in the East.

that said i dont think we would stand a chance against the Lakers in a 7-game series. we just dont have the size. whatever though, long road to the Finals. i really hope to see Boston, series would be epic. but shit, whatever the final 4 is in the East its gonna be sooo much fun to watch. NY, Miami, Boston, Bulls......fucking super star thickness right there.

homecourt is going to be HUGE.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:27:46 pm by Gordo »
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2011, 02:28:38 pm »
If the Eastern Conf. Playoffs were starting today, this would be the Round 1 match-ups:

Celts-Pacers, Bulls-76ers, Hawks-Magic,Knicks-Heat.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2011, 08:37:44 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;266519
Quote from: bezerker;266516
my bad for not blowing my load over basketball stats just so i can argue with you two retards

You just proved Leith\'s argument by calling us "retards".  
You are stuck in the third grade.   Great use of recess insults!!!  

And personally, I find that comment highly offensive.  My brother-in-law has down syndrome.  I love him like my own brother.  C

People who use that term in their vocabulary immediately show an ignorance of the english language and exhibit their own personal stupidity.    

get a thesaurus.  start using intelligent words.

and maybe I will actually listen to you.

first off suck another fat d.  second,  i didnt make this screen name.  third i would put a dooze in your name no matter what it was because you\'re seriously livin in a dangle doo.  i usually dont read your posts but did for some reason and am responding because i am bored as shit.  at any rate, go green tonights game had been fun so far
*Gia*

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2011, 08:48:11 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;266745

first off suck another fat d.  

Nah, I\'ll save that for you to do.

Quote from: bezerker;266745
second,  i didnt make this screen name.

Who doesn\'t make their own screen name???

Does your mommy iron your clothes and pack your lunch still too??

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2011, 09:29:50 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;266746

don\'t go there
*Gia*

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2011, 11:20:56 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;266748
Quote from: SkyePrizm;266746

don\'t go there

Well Tray, we already know he has a reading deficit so, I\'m pretty sure he needed help w/ his screen name and if you ever see the kid you know moms said he\'s on his own. Probably doesn\'t even know what an iron is. As for his lunch, you know mommy still cuts the crust off his samiches.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #191 on: March 12, 2011, 01:45:09 pm »
i fail to see what any of this has to do with basketball.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #192 on: March 12, 2011, 03:42:03 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;266776

it has absolutely nothing to do with basketball.  
And has everything to do with the fact, you call me a name I don\'t like, I will defend myself.

BTW-Leith, Classic Response.   :)   I literally laughed out loud.  
Maybe I should have rephrased and said, does his mommy still tie his shoes and tuck him in at night?

With that said, i didn\'t see the game last night, cause i was too busy watching the huskies.
but we lost to the 76ers??!  Really?!? Really?!

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #193 on: March 12, 2011, 04:35:28 pm »

No failing on your part. This portion of the thread is being brought to you by fuckyougetalife.com.
It was deemed necessary to get their sponsorship specifically for Gabo. At least when you talk shit here it\'s actually about basketball. Gavin just jumps in talks shit about either me or Tray yells Go Celtics and then gets bent when he gets blasted by a woman who has more basketball knowledge in her left nipple than he will ever have.
Quote from: SkyePrizm;266791

it has absolutely nothing to do with basketball.  
And has everything to do with the fact, you call me a name I don\'t like, I will defend myself.

BTW-Leith, Classic Response.   :)   I literally laughed out loud.  
Maybe I should have rephrased and said, does his mommy still tie his shoes and tuck him in at night?

With that said, i didn\'t see the game last night, cause i was too busy watching the huskies.
but we lost to the 76ers??!  Really?!? Really?!

Thanks Tray and yeah really the clips and then the 76ers?
The Bulls are a half game behind and coming on strong.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #194 on: March 12, 2011, 04:38:19 pm »
they need big baby back and garnett and allen have both had bad games.  oh well, a couple losses ain\'t that big a deal.  its only the regular season as leith says.  its not like its 5 straight or anything.