Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-10-29 - 12th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout: Iron Horse; Northampton, MA  (Read 6051 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
Quote from: mvallo;262679
thanks, teddy for the @**#$%^&* update teases, additional info and corrections!!  

was Subterranean Homesick Alien (Radiohead) a first time played? I don\'t recall the breakfast ever playing it.

i would say yes, or else i just somehow missed reading a setlist in which it was previously played...

santropez

Quote from: bdfreetuna;262614
Quote from: santropez;262603
bfast members are bummed no one posted about the facemeltage of this show :guitar:

lol.. I would think a venue full of super-psyched under-age girls busting open glowsticks would count for some kind of approval ;)

idk.. i used to be notorious for "best show ever!" after every show I went to... and got my balls broke for it constantly hahaha

so are you breakin my balls tuna?????  :dance1:

badash3298

• tiny dancer
honestly the best breakfast show i\'ve seen in a while. quite the feakout!
Ive been waiting so long
To be where Im going

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Can everyone take a minute and write a quick review on the archive.org site?  The more reviews up there, the more likely casual people are going to d/l the show.

Thanks.
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Forgot my PW can I use your account? ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
Is the end of this setlist accurate? According to the LMA, the last 4 of the set was Inca, Phaddy, SHA, Existential, then the 2001 encore

frolfer

• breakfast geek
This GBFBITS is getting real nice right about now. 10ish minutes in, f*#k.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh