Author Topic: Paris Hilton crashes LOTR Oscar party... and falls into the pool!  (Read 1331 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Hilton Makes a Splash at the Oscars

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton embarrassed herself spectacularly on Saturday when she gatecrashed a pre-Oscar bash and fell into a pool. The reality TV star waltzed into the Lord Of The Rings pre-Academy Awards dinner at New Line Cinema boss Bob Shaye\'s hilltop estate in Beverly Hills, California. Hilton screamed, "Oh my God," as she splashed into a Japanese pool carpeted in rose blossoms. After climbing out of the pond, Hilton lamented, "God, I didn\'t see the pool. Why does he have a pool there? At least I didn\'t go in the big pool." The sexy socialite - who hit the headlines last year when a video tape of her having sex with former beau Rick Solomon surfaced on the internet - managed to avoid damaging her glitzy outfit, although she did get her Louis Vuitton shoes wet. She was then overheard telling her sister Nicky on the phone, "Guess what? I just fell into a little pond! It\'s soooo embarrassing." A bemused Shaye was more baffled by Hilton\'s attendance, saying, "She wasn\'t even invited."

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
Paris Hilton crashes LOTR Oscar party... and falls into the pool!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 08:46:22 am »
Wow, she is a piece of work. ha ha ha
Masturbation in the MFA