Author Topic: Lakers vs celtics (Kobe\'s Revenge)  (Read 21033 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Lakers vs celtics (Kobe\'s Revenge)
« on: May 31, 2010, 01:50:57 am »
Fucking A this is going to be the shit and you celt fans just be glad your old hacks made it. That\'s all you get this year.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 08:53:24 am »
:fucktard:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 09:11:35 am »
lol.  good luck leith.  although you got a slightly better chance this year than you do with the chargers making a super bowl run, its still not gonna happen.  they may be old, but they\'re still in better shape than bynum.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 10:16:13 am »
Old hacks?? Last time I checked, Rondo is 24.  He basically runs this show. And he is going to run circles around everyone on that court.  Magic found a way at times to contain him, but i have a feeling this will be the rondo that went against lebron and the cavs.  There is no one on the lakers who can stop him.  That\'s not a statement, that\'s a fact.

Next, okay, Ray Allen is 35.  Perhaps that makes him an "old hack".  But when he\'s on fire, his threes are like butter on my toast.  Sweet and Smooth.  Your precious lakers better make sure he doesn\'t have that open little corner he likes.

Thirdly, Paul Pierce, even with all his bragadocious behaviors, basically can back it up.  He\'s stepped it up to be the captain that he is. Old Hack or not, he\'s still fouling, he\'s still scoring, he\'s still getting his headband all messed up.

Fourthly, KG really hasn\'t had a KG true performance in this playoffs yet.  and its coming. so beware.  

FIFTHLY, our bench is so deep, even a guy like Nate Robinson can come in and have a superb game.   Big Baby Davis isn\'t just a big man in the middle, he has a nice little jumper.  Rasheed has been giving big numbers, and he\'s the oldest hack out there.  

Old Hacks, eh?  I\'d rather cheer for a bunch of old hacks than a team with a rapist and a Mr. Kardashian.

Guess the trash talking has officially begun ;)

And btw, Celtics vs Lakers.....  all time in finals....  Celtics are 9-2.  Hmmm.....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 10:19:01 am by SkyePrizm »

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 11:34:14 am »
Lakers in 5

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 02:03:52 pm »
a bunch of old hacks wouldn\'t have been able to beat the 2 best teams in the league in consecutive series.  also we took out d. wade, l. james, and d. howard all in a row, better team chemistry + defense wins championships.  so long kobe.  celts in 6.

leith

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 02:07:26 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;257577
Old hacks?? Last time I checked, Rondo is 24.  He basically runs this show. And he is going to run circles around everyone on that court.  Magic found a way at times to contain him, but i have a feeling this will be the rondo that went against lebron and the cavs.  There is no one on the lakers who can stop him.  That\'s not a statement, that\'s a fact.

Next, okay, Ray Allen is 35.  Perhaps that makes him an "old hack".  But when he\'s on fire, his threes are like butter on my toast.  Sweet and Smooth.  Your precious lakers better make sure he doesn\'t have that open little corner he likes.

Thirdly, Paul Pierce, even with all his bragadocious behaviors, basically can back it up.  He\'s stepped it up to be the captain that he is. Old Hack or not, he\'s still fouling, he\'s still scoring, he\'s still getting his headband all messed up.

Fourthly, KG really hasn\'t had a KG true performance in this playoffs yet.  and its coming. so beware.  

FIFTHLY, our bench is so deep, even a guy like Nate Robinson can come in and have a superb game.   Big Baby Davis isn\'t just a big man in the middle, he has a nice little jumper.  Rasheed has been giving big numbers, and he\'s the oldest hack out there.  

Old Hacks, eh?  I\'d rather cheer for a bunch of old hacks than a team with a rapist and a Mr. Kardashian.

And btw, Celtics vs Lakers.....  all time in finals....  Celtics are 9-2.  Hmmm.....
Yeah but how many Championships have they won while you\'ve been alive?
Yeah I\'ve been rooting for a winner since I was born. celt fans have lived in the past with moments of happiness. It\'s not going to change any time soon. The Lakers organization plays for Championships this being the 31st out of 63 NBA Championships they are going for.
As far as the direct rivalry since the merger the series is 2-2 soon to be 3-2 Lakers.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 02:30:11 pm by leith »

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 02:56:57 pm »
Quote from: leith;257583

Yeah I\'ve been rooting for a winner since I was born. celt fans have lived in the past with moments of happiness. It\'s not going to change any time soon. The Lakers organization plays for Championships this being the 31st out of 63 NBA Championships they are going for.
As far as the direct rivalry since the merger the series is 2-2 soon to be 3-2 Lakers.

Leith, that\'s all you have for a comeback.  Booooooooo.  I go on in length about how great the players are on the celtics, and all i get back for debate is what exactly?  yeah. okay...  I want to hear how great the lakers are. come on, give me the lowdown.  i want to hear how and who are going to do what.  BESIDES KOBE.

Cause the Celtics will do it like Doc Rivers says, "Together, together, together."

Quote from: Igziabeher;257582
a bunch of old hacks wouldn\'t have been able to beat the 2 best teams in the league in consecutive series.  also we took out d. wade, l. james, and d. howard all in a row, better team chemistry + defense wins championships.  so long kobe.  celts in 6.

Damn right.  I thought this was Lebron\'s year, right?  ha.   Guess not.  Everyone underestimated a HEALTHY boston.  And I bet, so are the lakers.

Celtics in 6 BTW.  Anyone claiming Lakers in 5 is clouded by their lust for their team. NO WAY in HELL can the Lakers go into boston and win more than 1 game.  (Games 3, 4, & 5 are in Boston).   I say in 6, but if anything, this series will be 7 long games.  

Oh, and to answer your question, 4.  

I was only a boston fan though for one of them.  All those early years in the 80s/90s were suffering, painfully supporting the knicks.  but once boston acquired my favorite uconn player of all time (allen), it was on....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 03:09:03 pm by SkyePrizm »

leith

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 03:04:17 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;257584

Leith, that\'s all you have for a comeback.  Booooooooo.

Celtics in 6.

Cause they will do it like Doc Rivers says, "Together, together, together."

Quote from: Igziabeher;257582

Damn right.  I thought this was Lebron\'s year, right?  ha.   Guess not.  Everyone underestimated a HEALTHY boston.  And I bet, so are the lakers.

Oh, and to answer your question, 4.  

I was only a boston fan though for one of them.  All those early years in the 80s/90s were suffering, painfully supporting the knicks. but once boston acquired my favorite uconn player of all time (allen), it was on....

Well see now I have to give you some cred here. You\'re not even a celt fan really more a front runner but you come with it more than any of these freakin\' pussies on .info (well Igz brings it when he\'s interested) so kudos and I won\'t be so harsh on you when this one\'s over as I am going to talk mad shit when The Lakers go Back2Back.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 03:14:59 pm »
Well see now I have to give you some cred here. You\'re not even a celt fan really more a front runner but you come with it more than any of these freakin\' pussies on .info (well Igz brings it when he\'s interested) so kudos and I won\'t be so harsh on you when this one\'s over as I am going to talk mad shit when The Lakers go Back2Back.

Nope, not a front runner. I would follow them losing just cause they have Ray Allen.  Anyone knows me, knows I was a ginormous basketball, especially UCONN fan in the 90s. Disgusted with the Knicks, I was looking for a real team to cheer for. I gave up on them in about 2000.  I once actually cheered for your Lakers do to company that I was keeping, and I will admit, the Lakers are a good team. Doesn\'t mean I like them.

And Lakers won last year cause well frankly, the Magic suck.  Howard is so overrated with his blocks and dunks. its all he can do.  And everyone else on that team is a hasbeen...

if the celtics had been healthy last year, may have been a different story...  

In any case, I love basketball.   this is a classic series.  going to be fantastic to watch. anyone who loves basketball has got to love this match up.  not just because its lakers-celtics, but because of the players/coaches involved.  

and when the celtics win....you will never hear the end of it.  =P  perhaps, we should have a bet of some sort??
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 03:18:27 pm by SkyePrizm »

peaches626

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 03:57:57 pm »
how bout if the lakers win skyeprism can\'t post on .info for a year

celts win- leith has to post 10 times a day on .info, but none of it can be about TLG
taints rule, gypsies drool!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 04:56:23 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;257589
how bout if the lakers win skyeprism can\'t post on .info for a year

celts win- leith has to post 10 times a day on .info, but none of it can be about TLG

i\'d take that bet.....

but i don\'t think Leith posting 10 times a day works out as a bargain for me.  Unless in one of the 10 postings he has to say how great I am everyday.  :)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 05:24:31 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;257588
this is a classic series.  going to be fantastic to watch.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 10:53:20 pm »
Quote from: leith;257571
Fucking A this is going to be the shit and you celt fans just be glad your old hacks made it. That\'s all you get this year.

put your money where your mouth is.

leith

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 12:04:03 am »
Quote from: sąikidélik;257594
Quote from: leith;257571

put your money where your mouth is.

Figure out who we both know that has a PayPal acct. that will hold the cash. $50 good?