Author Topic: RC: still prefers the Breakfast to Kung Fu  (Read 11431 times)

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
RC: still prefers the Breakfast to Kung Fu
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2010, 08:25:30 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;256357
Quote from: peaches626;256335
hey, some of us work on the weekends pal.

Good for you... I don\'t have money for a show right now, even if it was TB...

Maybe you should look into working on weekends.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2010, 09:33:21 pm »
Quote from: wildcoyote;256358

maybe he should look into eating a fuckin d
*Gia*

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2010, 11:05:33 pm »
:lol:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2010, 06:10:59 am »
Hey assholes - I work during the week and weekends...  But here\'s the kicker, paying the mortgage or COBRA for my family\'s medical benefits is more important than going essentially donating $5-$10 to Tim/Adrian at a TB/KF show...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

peaches626

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2010, 10:43:26 am »
Quote from: Yoda;256366
Hey assholes - I work during the week and weekends...  But here\'s the kicker, paying the mortgage or COBRA for my family\'s medical benefits is more important than going essentially donating $5-$10 to Tim/Adrian at a TB/KF show...

Hey negative nancy douch nozzle - maybe you should have said this ^^^^

or this....

before you said this...

Quote from: Yoda;256334
Josh - you won\'t see me at Mexicali because I\'ll be working that night... Thursday nights are great for the college folk, but the weekend is for the working folk...

which implied that you would have made it on the weekend, which you wouldn\'t have anyway!

also, just as a note for life...

If you only spew negative thinking bullshit all the time, thats all thats gonna come back to you.  Asshole.
taints rule, gypsies drool!

tpalms4prez

• :banwpoa:
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2010, 10:50:43 am »
its funny how you all treat each other on here like new people are going to come on this site and want to join it when there is an argument on every page we are all here for one reason alone and that is the breakfast  so lets stop bitching at each other and be positive for the reason we are here.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2010, 11:22:20 am »
great post peaches.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2010, 11:49:05 am »
Quote from: bezerker;256362
Quote from: wildcoyote;256358

maybe he should look into eating a fuckin d

post of the year
kudos to gabo.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2010, 12:14:34 pm »
Quote from: tpalms4prez;256374
its funny how you all treat each other on here like new people are going to come on this site and want to join it when there is an argument on every page we are all here for one reason alone and that is the breakfast  so lets stop bitching at each other and be positive for the reason we are here.

new people don\'t join because new people can\'t join. davepeck is no longer around to allow them access. so we are stuck with the same 30 people everyday.... ARGUE AWAY!!!!!
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2010, 01:09:56 pm »
Quote from: Vassillios;256378

new people don\'t join because new people can\'t join. davepeck is no longer around to allow them access. so we are stuck with the same 30 people everyday.... ARGUE AWAY!!!!!

So if thats the case... when this domain name is up for renewal, if Dave or someone doesn\'t re-register for it, this whole board will be dunzo?
Where to next?

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2010, 01:32:42 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;256372

or this....

before you said this...

Josh - you won\'t see me at Mexicali because I\'ll be working that night... Thursday nights are great for the college folk, but the weekend is for the working folk...

which implied that you would have made it on the weekend, which you wouldn\'t have anyway!

If you only spew negative thinking bullshit all the time, thats all thats gonna come back to you.  Asshole.

Bite me... If I had money and was working a regular job, I\'d probably check this out if it was during the weekend... That being said, it would have to be someone major for me to go to a show during the week when I had to be up at 5 to go to work the next day; that does not include KF...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2010, 01:59:57 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;256380
Quote from: peaches626;256372

or this....

before you said this...

Bite me... If I had money and was working a regular job, I\'d probably check this out if it was during the weekend... That being said, it would have to be someone major for me to go to a show during the week when I had to be up at 5 to go to work the next day; that does not include KF...

ryan,do yourself and everyone else a favor and kill yourself.
your a fucking dork who brings nothing to the table around here whatsoever.
u complain and complain and bitch and moan and then the bands come to your backyard and u still cant make it.
great.im sure they could give a flying rats ass if your there or not/alive or dead.
your a pathetic waste of bandwidth,imo,who hasent done a thing of relevance ever.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2010, 02:12:20 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;256379
Quote from: Vassillios;256378

So if thats the case... when this domain name is up for renewal, if Dave or someone doesn\'t re-register for it, this whole board will be dunzo?

dude, this board is the titanic, we even have the band playing as it sinks.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2010, 02:13:19 pm »
Again, Freddie knows how to jump on the assault band wagon...  I\'m not going to go into the amount of time, shows, money, help, promotion, ect... that I provided from \'00-\'02 because no one gives a shit...  If TB was playing Mexicali, maybe I could squeeze some coin to get there, but KF (while they are great) in my opinion is not TB; just a difference in taste...  I don\'t need to explain myself or my posts to anyone, so if you really don\'t feel like reading them, just ignore the hell out of them...

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2010, 02:17:38 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;256383
Again, Freddie knows how to jump on the assault band wagon...  I\'m not going to go into the amount of time, shows, money, help, promotion, ect... that I provided from \'00-\'02 because no one gives a shit...  If TB was playing Mexicali, maybe I could squeeze some coin to get there, but KF (while they are great) in my opinion is not TB; just a difference in taste...  I don\'t need to explain myself or my posts to anyone, so if you really don\'t feel like reading them, just ignore the hell out of them...

werent u up timmy and ads ass for years before falling in love/dogging all your "friends"?
going and supporting them probably wouldnt hurt that bad,slick.