Author Topic: Your Favorite Breakfast Run  (Read 3387 times)

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Your Favorite Breakfast Run
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 09:51:28 am »
Quote from: weekapaug19;254929
Quote from: frolfer;254928
Yes, if I had my hot tub time machine I would hit every show mentioned here and the other 1000 or so as well!

Its a tough call: but late November \'08 I did the Middle East > Daniel Street welcome back Jordan shows. My favorite Gravity in Boston and just a swell all around show in Milford.

Then I did Red Square 12-27, then the Ace of Clubs on 12-30 and Toad\'s 12-31. Great road tripping!!!

Westcott > Java Barn March \'09 was awesome.

Chaffee Gathering July \'09 two nights and the two nights at Camp Barefoot were also such a good time. The band never lets me down!

This thread really makes me wish that I was on this bus years ago. But, I am here now and ready to aim the starship at Philly for the show tomorrow!

was that the daniel st show with that crazy help>slipknot?  those were 2 funs nights

Iron horse>Higher ground was a good run when they played real radio and then lawn boy (i missed the first night of the run so I don\'t include that)

Indeed. Help > Slipknot! > Hard Luck Harry > Metropolis ohhh yeah!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

bonzo

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 09:56:54 am »
Quote from: SlimPickens;254862
4-20 run... 2007?  The Wilford Brimley Run:  NY > VT > NH

it was NY>NY>NH>NH

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 02:21:27 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;254808

2007-06-27 - Captain Nick\'s; Block Island, RI
I: Space City Affair > jam > Inner Glimpse, jam > Escher\'s Etchings, Pt. 1 > Future Peek > Life\'s Been Good > Future Peek, LDZ > Escher\'s Etchings, Pt. 2 > Cut Me Some Slack*

II: Psygn** > Buquebus jam > Slow Merge jam > Buquebus# > Sir Psycho Sexy > Merge##, Merge jam > Psygn > Fire

* disco version.
** with \'Theme from Star Trek\' tease.
# with bass solo.
## ~15-minute stoppage due to Upstate\'s smoke machine setting off the fire alarm.

2007-06-28 - Captain Nick\'s; Block Island, RI
I: jam > Sundance > Honey Butter > Gravity > Wake Up In A Coma > Over Exposure > Gravity > Message In A Bottle

II: Hard Luck Harry > Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me* > Episode 1 (Happy), Tricky Ways, Rust > Drum Solo, Guitar Solo > Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > Hard Luck Harry

E: Wild Pack Of Asscracks

* inverted
2007-06-29 - Wheel House Tavern; Narragansett, RI
I: jam > Tunage > Dig, What The Funk > The Vermont Song > What The Funk > The Vermont Song > What The Funk > The Vermont Song > See The Light*

II: jam > Rufus > Lit > Rufus** > Lit > Peaches En Regalia > LDZ > Tunage, Fresh Cut

E: Lithium

* inverted.
** with \'Inca Roads\' (Frank Zappa) tease.

You forgot the best show of the 4 night run!

Setlist: 2007-06-30 - Red Square; Albany, NY
I: jam > Puppetry, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > A New Beginning, jam > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Spunk, No Quarter > The Chase

II: The Grand Scheme Of Things* > Superfly Phaddy Fat** > jam > Shakedown Street > Intension

* with drum solo.
** with beatbox intro; with \'Night Of The Thumpasaurus Peoples\' (Funkadelic) tease.

Easily the best TGSOT played by the trio. I suggest everyone go back and listen to it, specifically the portion where Tim sets a subtle loop and then rips the solo over it before the final build up (starts around 23:52). http://www.archive.org/details/breakfast2007-06-30.AKG461.flac16

Jam > Puppetry is solid and the ATSD > Spunk is so smooth. This was one hell of a run that created tons of memories. Somewhere on Block Island, Scott MaDosis is riding a tandem bike into the sunset.
Smell my mule.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 02:32:23 pm »
2 night puppet house run was the shiiiiiiiiiiit

Quote from: ChrisF;254795
spring 2006 - crystal bay > san francisco x2 > santa barbara > santa monica > sandiego > tempe > flagstaff

wow that was fuckin amazing !   great times
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 02:32:23 pm by bezerker »
*Gia*