Author Topic: I just had a dream...  (Read 6687 times)

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
I just had a dream...
« on: February 05, 2010, 04:30:51 pm »
....in which davepeck called me at 8:30 am still wasted from a breakfast show the night before.  You know, one of those dreams where you\'re dreaming you\'re waking up in your bed so it\'s entirely possible that it might actually be happening...  It was....  weird.
Postcount +1.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
I just had a dream...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 04:37:01 pm »
Quote from: Jim Cobb;252152
....in which davepeck called me at 8:30 am still wasted from a breakfast show the night before.  You know, one of those dreams where you\'re dreaming you\'re waking up in your bed so it\'s entirely possible that it might actually be happening...  It was....  weird.

You sure it wasn\'t a flashback?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
I just had a dream...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 06:28:08 pm »
Was Devo\'s ass crack hanging out again at the show?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
I just had a dream...
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 06:23:40 pm »
i had one recently. theres been a new unopened bottle of coffee patron hanging around my house recently....so...in the dream....i was sitting around a coffee table with a bunch of people on couches. i could see legs and shoes but no faces...but i knew it was bfam. suddenly princesscaspian leaned into the picture and plucked the bottle of patron off of the table and said something along the lines of "well, time to bust the seal on this one...". then tim palmieri leaned into the picture and busted out laughing...so...i woke up. thoughts?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 09:10:39 pm by oldnewbie »

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
I just had a dream...
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 06:58:31 pm »
Quote from: oldnewbie;252300
i had one recently. theres been a new unopened bottle of coffee patron hanging around my house recently....so...in the dream....i was sitting around a coffee table with a bunch of people on couches. i could see legs and shoes but no faces...but i knew it was bfam. suddenly pricesscaspian leaned into the picture and plucked the bottle of patron off of the table and said something along the lines of "well, time to bust the seal on this one...". then tim palmieri leaned into the picture and busted out laughing...so...i woke up. thoughts?

sounds more like a flashback to me

maybe a flashforward. in fact, you could probably make your dream come true with about two phone calls
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
I just had a dream...
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 10:23:48 pm »
I had a dream, that I had a dream...

frolfer

• breakfast geek
I just had a dream...
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 06:21:49 am »
Ok, ok, up early, gotta go to a seminar, and I had a dream last night. I can\'t remember much at this time, but I was at a party and Jordan and Tim were there, we were talking about upcoming shows and I said I was going to do the NYC-Syracuse-Mill St-Mt. Kisko run and people thought I was crazy!

Maybe I\'ll remember more over the course of the day.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
I just had a dream...
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 07:35:18 am »
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

dj dizzy k

• Breakfast connoisseur
I just had a dream...
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 01:33:52 pm »
I\'ve had a couple strange Breakfast dreams...One I was going to see them at some random venue, but when I got there it was split into like 25 different rooms all of which had a crazy different theme. I walked around and asked security where they were playing, but no one could point me in the right direction. I could hear the music but couldn\'t find it for the life of me. I finally found the room (which was the only room without a particular theme) and they played for about 5 minutes before the place was evacuated. Then I found myself outside in what seemed to be DMT influenced surroundings, and heard them playing from the outdoor stage. They put on a great show and I woke up. Weird...
The other one that sticks out was I was on a road trip with a family friend of mine and his wife and kids. We stopped at a little run down diner (who knows where) and ate. The place was totally empty when we got there but ended up filling up like crazy as we were eating. By the time we were done eating there was a line out the door down the street about 3 blocks long. I could over hear people talking about how excited they were or "holy shit man this band is gonna be so sick" but no one would tell me who was about to play. Then I see all of the Breakfast guys walk around the corner and the place turns into a mob scene. I convinced the family I was with to stay for the show (the kids didnt like that idea too much) and they set up and rocked the fuck out in this weird ass run down 50\'s diner. Probably about 500 people packed into this place. So strange.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 01:38:35 pm by dj dizzy k »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
I just had a dream...
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 09:31:42 pm »
I had a dream that the golden age had dawned upon us and The Breakfast were considered among the greatest bands in the universe by many!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
I just had a dream...
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 10:12:36 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;252362
I had a dream that the golden age had dawned upon us and The Breakfast were considered among the greatest bands in the universe by many!

there isnt much i wouldnt do for that to happen :no homo, well actually possibly ;)  :
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
I just had a dream...
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 10:45:04 am »
Quote from: bezerker;252365
Quote from: bdfreetuna;252362

there isnt much i wouldnt do for that to happen :no homo, well actually possibly ;)  :

I can make your homo fantasy come true. Good money in "Gay for Pay" work. Give your earning to the band.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
I just had a dream...
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 10:55:01 am »
i had a dream last night brett favre was hucking footballs 60 yards to kobe bryant at some hight shcool field
*Gia*

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
I just had a dream...
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 10:12:04 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/v/PbUtL_0vAJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/PbUtL_0vAJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Also...

Quote from: Wolfman 6/27/08
Had a Phish dream last night, first in a couple of years. You\'re not going to believe this one. I couldn\'t make this up... [fade to dream squence]

It\'s a Tim solo show at a very small theater, and into the audience comes Mike Gordon (just like Fonghoulish Freakout 9.) He watches the first set, all is good. He\'s hanging backstage with Tim and the gang during setbreak and we all kind of talk him into going onstage for a song to start 2nd set. So Tim goes out there and starts playing, but Mike is still backstage because he\'s having a technical problem with his bass. After a few minutes he gets it fixed, but he\'s kind of freaking out that he\'s not on stage yet and that he\'s missing the song he\'s supposed to be playing. So he kind of runs down the hall towards the stage, even lightly pushing a couple people out of the way. (By the way, he is running very awkwardly, which I\'d bet is probably true in real life.) He is just making it to the stage when he trips over some wires on the ground. He then crashes into an unused drumset on the stage and crumples to the ground, on stage, with a broken leg. Everyone in the audience thinks it\'s funny for maybe 10-20 seconds, then Tim stops playing and Mike is lying there howling in pain and everyone realizes that Mike Gordon is lying on the stage with a broken leg, and the whole place goes quiet. I ran up to try to administer some first aid, and the audience started to leave realizing the show was over.

[/dream sequence]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 10:14:20 pm by Wolfman »

galenas

• Global Moderator
I just had a dream...
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 02:02:43 pm »
i love when i have dreams about the breakfast and bfam! always puts me in such a good mood for the day!