Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-01-30 - Sully\'s; Hartford, CT  (Read 6458 times)

ChiefBennyhaha

• dancing guy
Setlist: 2010-01-30 - Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 04:38:56 pm »
Great Show. Awesome new tune. Fiery Gladys and \'Queb was unstoppable. Almost made up for missing Stone Church (not quite).

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 01:54:31 pm »
Hellllz yeah, I\'ve been waiting for the return of The Other One for a looooooong time.. new tunes are surfacing, I like this.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2010, 02:06:07 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;251882
Hellllz yeah, I\'ve been waiting for the return of The Other One for a looooooong time.. new tunes are surfacing, I like this.

While stuck in Jersey on Saturday, I was thinking about the craziness I would be missing at Sully\'s, and "The Other One" was the first bustout that came to mind.

Thus, I take full credit for it being played. You\'re welcome.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

GLuft3

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 06:33:45 pm »
I still swear Tim teased TOO a while back at the Field, I think.  But since there was like 10 people there, not many would have noticed.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

Ren

• what?
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 10:06:14 am »
I was there and noticed, I was still annoyed I missed it when they played it at where was it, Tammany Hall or something?  And I wasn\'t there to see it, so I was like, "c\'mon play it!"  I\'m not trying to be cool, but I\'ve been seeing them since \'99, and I honestly don\'t ever remember The Other One at all.  And since it\'s only been a short time since they last played it?  I could be wrong about this.

Sorry, that was my Yoda moment of the day...
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 10:55:54 am »
Quote from: Ren;252062
I was there and noticed, I was still annoyed I missed it when they played it at where was it, Tammany Hall or something?  And I wasn\'t there to see it, so I was like, "c\'mon play it!"  I\'m not trying to be cool, but I\'ve been seeing them since \'99, and I honestly don\'t ever remember The Other One at all.  And since it\'s only been a short time since they last played it?  I could be wrong about this.

Setlist: 2009-12-26 - Electric Company; Utica, NY
I: jam > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Beef Barley* > Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) > Merge > Metropolis > Episode 3 (Awakening)

II: Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > Sleeping Beauty, Drunk Monk Bar, Rush, The Other One > Spunk

E: Night Of The Thumpasorus Peoples > P-Funk Medley**

It\'s still on the front page, but fyi...
Where to next?

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 11:12:44 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;252068
Quote from: Ren;252062

Setlist: 2009-12-26 - Electric Company; Utica, NY
I: jam > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Beef Barley* > Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) > Merge > Metropolis > Episode 3 (Awakening)

II: Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > Sleeping Beauty, Drunk Monk Bar, Rush, The Other One > Spunk

E: Night Of The Thumpasorus Peoples > P-Funk Medley**

It\'s still on the front page, but fyi...

The Other One has been played a handful of times over the years...

6/13/01 (Diesel Experiment), 10/31/01, 3/1/03, 3/8/03, 4/3/03, 5/7/03, 6/8/03, 3/12/05, 7/1/05, 12/7/05, 5/1/06, 12/26/09, 1/30/10...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 11:54:03 am »
holy shit, youre right, didnt realize they played it on 12-26... mustve had an epic christmas hangover.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Ren

• what?
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 12:26:53 pm »
Oh well there ya go, I just had to scroll down. And that\'s why I don\'t remember the breakfast playing it in the past. I only went to like 3 diesel experment shows at good ol\' Christopher Martin\'s.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 12:42:41 pm »
most were not diesel shows, i know I\'ve seen it twice live, once at porters and once at toad\'s
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Ren

• what?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 01:25:29 pm »
portrer\'s? well maybe i have seen it.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 01:57:50 pm »
Prior to the last two times it was played, here\'s a breakdown of the locations...

Ren - it\'s more than likely that you saw at least one of these...

6/13/01 - Callahan\'s (Diesel)
10/31/01 - Acoustic Cafe
3/1/03 - Paul\'s Tavern (Belmar, NJ)
3/8/03 - Jake\'s Roadhouse (Decatur, GA)
4/3/03 - Victor\'s On The Bay (San Diego, CA)
5/7/03 - Murray\'s Inn (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
6/8/03 - Geraline\'s (West Springfield, MA)
3/12/05 - The Call (Providence, RI)
7/1/05 - Toads Place
12/7/05 - U. of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
5/1/06 - Shag (Omaha, NE)
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 02:37:16 pm »
you sure you didn\'t miss one? I swear I saw it at porters once.

edit: maybe I mixed it up with the eleven, or it was a major tease in a show there, but I swear people went nuts after they jammed the beginning and then jordan started singing it

Setlist: 2004-06-11 - Porter\'s Tap Room; Westbrook, CT
I: Wake Up In A Coma > Fairy, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Summertime Blues, No Regret, LDZ > Hard Luck Harry > Son Of Simpleton, Beef Barley, Food For Thought > White Wedding > Food For Thought > Dig

II: Question Mark And The Mind, Vera Street, Doughboy, Superfly Phaddy Fat > The Eleven > What The Funk, Sleeping Beauty, Drunk Monk Bar, Dimension 5, Wild Pack Of Asscracks, Sweet Leaf
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 03:14:50 pm by weekapaug19 »
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 03:27:39 pm »
08/30/03 (Sat)  Porters Tap Room - Westbrook, CT

THE DIESEL EXPERIMENTS: JUNK\'N JAMS

Setlist: 2004-03-12 - Porter\'s Tap Room; Westbrook, CT

II: White Room*, May Fly Disarray, Language Of The Gods > Tribal Funk Affliction > Mommy What\'s A Funkadelic > Tribal Funk Affliction, Message In A Bottle, The Chase, The Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > No Glove No Love

Setlist: 2004-06-11 - Porter\'s Tap Room; Westbrook, CT
I: Wake Up In A Coma > Fairy, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Summertime Blues, No Regret, LDZ > Hard Luck Harry > Son Of Simpleton, Beef Barley, Food For Thought > White Wedding > Food For Thought > Dig

II: Question Mark And The Mind, Vera Street, Doughboy, Superfly Phaddy Fat > The Eleven > What The Funk, Sleeping Beauty, Drunk Monk Bar, Dimension 5, Wild Pack Of Asscracks, Sweet Leaf

Setlist: 2004-09-04b - Porter\'s; Westbrook, CT
I: jam > Dig, Beef Barley, Escher\'s Etchings > The Vermont Song, jam > Sundance, Garcian Fishbowl > Vera Street > Garcian Fishbowl > Earache My Eye > Tribal Funk Affliction > LDZ > No Regret, Taboo Or Not Taboot, Spunk > Drum Solo, Rufus* > Tribal Funk Affliction

E: Help On The Way / Slipknot!

Setlist: 2004-11-24 - Porter\'s Tap Room; Westbrook, CT

II: jam > Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > Drunk Monk Bar, Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Chase, Drum Solo, Superfly Phaddy Fat, Wild Pack Of Asscracks

E: White Rabbit*

II: Bugs, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Score, Vera Street > Buquebus > Hush, Beef Barley, Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliché

E: Drum Solo, Good Times Bad Times

Setlist: 2005-06-10 - Porter\'s Tap Room; Westbrook, CT

II: No Glove No Love, Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > Willie The Pimp > Dig, Puppetry > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) > Wake Up In A Coma > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) > Puppetry**, Space City Affair > See The Light > Memory Of A Free Festival

E: Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliché

Setlist: 2005-08-27 - Porter\'s; Westbrook, CT

II: jam > Wild Pack Of Asscracks > No Glove No Love, Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > 2001 > Drunk Monk Bar, Dimension 5, Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)**

E: I\'m Your Captain^

Setlist: 2005-09-30 - Porter\'s Tap Room; Westbrook, CT

II: Funk-A > Inner Glimpse, Beef Barley, Score > See The Light# > Score, The Vermont Song > What The Funk > The Vermont Song > What The Funk## > The Vermont Song

E: L.A. Woman

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 02:54:19 pm »
...here\'s to hoping this recording might surface?
Where to next?