Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-12-31 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 16734 times)

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
Setlist: 2009-12-31 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 01:42:04 pm »
Shows as epic as this shouldn\'t be taped and posted for free anyway. The majority of the epic set lists i have seen in the past were never posted, and that has only made me want to see the next show more. but occasional taping is sweet.

I came from NH with a newb and a virgin, drove through snow, rain and heavily salted roads. And they both had the time of their life. So pumped we didn\'t puss out cause i don\'t see them playing EE 1-5 altogether any time soon if ever again.

I recommend everyone who puss\'d out go to the stone church, not only cause the stone church the greatest NH venue next to the Gypsy Hotel, but because Rufus, Buquebus, and OE were not played on new years.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 04:02:53 pm by sąikidélik »

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 05:11:44 pm »
Esher\'s Etchings = Masterpiece. This show completely blew my mind. what a great fucking time. So much love in the room. Stone Church is going to be off the hook. I might post  a real review later but right now i am still just to blown away to describe what went down and do it any justice. Thanks for everything Breakfast and BFAM. Can\'t wait to purchase this DVD and pwn people\'s faces.

Quote from: cannontrip;249793
what a great night!  def my favorite show so far, the band, venue, and audience were all top notch.  After seeing the work that Ken, Matt, Chris and others put into recording this, I can say the dvd will be worth far more than its price... I can\'t wait to buy one.
Much love & respect to b\'fam, I hope for many more opportunities to chill with ya\'ll.  Sorry about the strict sound level regulations in the hotel room.  You guys were extremely respectful and top notch folks.  I was just paranoid about getting in trouble with only a few weeks of probation left...  anyways, Gfunk and Bonzo, thanks for making my night, and please thank Alex for getting us to the hotel in one piece (and finding it!) ;)

2010 is gonna be the best yet...

Thanks so much for letting us gypsie out in your room, you fucking rock brah!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 08:50:42 pm »
My first reaction to this setlist is bittersweet- wish I was there to experience the energy with you all---but so excited you all got the Escher\'s I-V! Blessed with musical endeavors, we are!
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Gfunk

• Papa^
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 02:10:24 am »
I wish more people could\'ve made it out to dangle st. but i am glad i was there to witness the insanity live. good thing there will be a dvd of this so others can get a taste of the pwntmeal :wah:

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 04:13:41 am »
Quote from: Gfunk;249811
pwntmeal :wah:

:biggrin:
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 10:05:37 pm »
This looks like a tremendous evening was had by all. Yes, 2010 will be the best yet.

My ticket looks great on my fridge!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Gfunk

• Papa^
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2010, 11:37:42 pm »
Quote from: frolfer;249848
This looks like a tremendous evening was had by all. Yes, 2010 will be the best yet.

:sadban: soarry :doh: chap

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 08:09:08 am »
Quote from: Gfunk;249854

yeah, shit happens sometimes.

I look forward to the release of this show. I would be elated to go up to the merch table and see some live shows for sale again. Audio power!!

Ren

• what?
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 10:29:00 am »
Quote from: sąikidélik;249796
So pumped we didn\'t puss out cause i don\'t see them playing EE 1-5 altogether any time soon if ever again.

...why they wouldn\'t play these songs together after having just debuted a new part of the saga or whatever it is, is beyond me.  they used to play pts. 1-4 quite a bit when they brought pts. 3-4 out of hibernation, and they\'ve played mooboo\'s 1-3 a few times.  i guess we\'ll have to wait and see.  probly won\'t see shotgun butterfly for quite a while either. ;)

sorry, couldn\'t help myself.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 02:24:54 pm »
Quote from: sąikidélik;249909
Quote from: Ren;249880
probly won\'t see shotgun butterfly for quite a while either.

If shotgun butterfly is anything like Existential Funk im sure you will see it on several of the upcoming set lists, in fact ill bet they play it at the stone church.

psychadelic\'s sarcasm meter is broken
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2010, 02:25:33 pm »
oh good lord jeff
*Gia*

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2010, 02:55:08 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;249911
Quote from: sąikidélik;249909
Quote from: Ren;249880
probly won\'t see shotgun butterfly for quite a while either.

If shotgun butterfly is anything like Existential Funk im sure you will see it on several of the upcoming set lists, in fact ill bet they play it at the stone church.

psychadelic\'s sarcasm meter is broken

Noob for Life!

tpalms4prez

• :banwpoa:
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2010, 11:06:42 pm »
lol thats funny

Gfunk

• Papa^
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2010, 01:42:51 am »
Quote from: frolfer;249859
Quote from: Gfunk;249854

yeah, shit happens sometimes.

I look forward to the release of this show. I would be elated to go up to the merch table and see some live shows for sale again. Audio power!!

sorry not trying to be a dick there frolfer that really is a doozie but you can\'t see em all. i just use any excuse to use smileys :whore:

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2010, 08:18:04 am »
Oh Gfunk, no worries mate.

I did not take any offense to that and definitely did not mean my response to sound like I was pissed at you or trying to start something. I\'m sorry.

I bought a ticket at the EC knowing that I might not be able to make it, but wanted to be supportive in any way I could. It just wasn\'t possible for me to make it this time. But I did get to spend nye with the love of my life so its all good brother.

We can\'t make \'em all but we can certainly try!!!

Hope to see you at a show soon! Buy you a :beer:

I love using smileys too.