Author Topic: For Sale-ridiculous Cd Collection>>  (Read 2992 times)

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
For Sale-ridiculous Cd Collection>>
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 08:42:37 pm »
mmmmmmmm..
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 08:44:02 pm »
first you try to sell us posters now cds, are there any outstanding debts you\'re not telling us about?

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 09:00:20 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;247619
first you try to sell us posters now cds, are there any outstanding debts you\'re not telling us about?

this is what happens when phish comes back. time to throw reality away, slap some fairy wings on your back, and spend your abandoned mortgage on a tour only.00000167% of the world\'s population gives a fock about.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 09:57:48 pm »

could definately use a few extra bucks,thats for sure.
<< not on the crack

forgot to mention a SHITTON of pb/breakfast/timmy shows taboot.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 09:57:48 pm by freddiewaht »
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 12:36:35 am »

TBC\'d

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 10:09:20 pm »
I\'m interested in an amount of cds.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 01:57:09 am »
Quote from: wildcoyote;247612
what on god\'s green earth are cd\'s?

I think it\'s short for clay pigeons... two cd\'s down and spindles to go.

Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 09:54:11 am »
Word of advice.. sign contract before you buy ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 09:58:31 am »
woah...

Quote from: freddiewaht;247623

Bootlegging a band directly on the fan board that band members themselves frequent could be viewed as distasteful, no?  Not to mention that this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes bands decide to not allow taping.

I assume this is all pirated music?  not that everyone doesn\'t do it, but it looses it\'s innocence when traded for currency.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:37:08 am by krispy »

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 04:18:44 pm »
Quote from: krispy;247715
woah...

Quote from: freddiewaht;247623

Bootlegging a band directly on the fan board that band members themselves frequent could be viewed as distasteful, no?  Not to mention that this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes bands decide to not allow taping.

I assume this is all pirated music?  not that everyone doesn\'t do it, but it looses it\'s innocence when traded for currency.

awesome..
good for u.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 04:32:54 pm »
good for me? what does that even mean?  

Piracy is piracy, we all do it, who cares. but turning a profit is bootlegging and it\'s wrong.  Just like we all buy headies but would smash some faces in if they were sold to our young kids.  The only ones you hurt here are Tim, the rest of the band, the sucker that buys what they could have downloaded for free, and your reputation.  do what you will.  Just my .02.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 04:48:21 pm »
i don\'t think anybody\'s really getting hurt. Freddie just wants to trade some material things for cash. If anyone wants it, it\'s a fair trade and there\'s nothing wrong with that.

I may as well mention, as extremely shady as Freddie may appear, he blew my mind when he actually sent me some posters I paid for! really, I thought that cash was going straight down the shitter, but apparently this guy will live up to his word after all :shrug:

Quote from: krispy;247769
Just like we all buy headies but would smash some faces in if they were sold to our young kids.

regardless, this is still probably the best point ever made on this message board.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:48:21 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 04:50:18 pm »
it\'s not the same thing.  it\'s a problem, and if it was out of hand the band would no longer allow taping.  I promise.  It\'s happened before.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 04:52:12 pm »
i feel ya krispy, but it\'s not really out of hand. it\'s just freddie trying to off some junk to some poor sap. now that\'s something that happens all the time, and may be a problem the community should address!

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 05:17:05 pm »
Quote from: krispy;247769
good for me? what does that even mean?  

Piracy is piracy, we all do it, who cares. but turning a profit is bootlegging and it\'s wrong.  Just like we all buy headies but would smash some faces in if they were sold to our young kids.  The only ones you hurt here are Tim, the rest of the band, the sucker that buys what they could have downloaded for free, and your reputation.  do what you will.  Just my .02.

You assume Wah gives 2 shits abt reputation on an internet msg board.
I don\'t like him selling Bfast either but there isn\'t shit we can actually do about it and I\'m sure he can talk his way out of trouble with anyone in the band. They kinda go back aways.

Other than this I think he\'s a stand up guy. A fucking prick but a stand up guy nonetheless.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.