Author Topic: any chance of kung fu opening for bfast on nye?  (Read 5260 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
any chance of kung fu opening for bfast on nye?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 09:17:54 am »
if they\'re worried about putting bodies in seats, a minimally advertised webcast isn\'t the problem. there\'s still no audio available to offer up to folks (still most people\'s primary way of *listening* to new music). how many \'advertising\' sites (jambase, etc) is this on? how many posters are up in town and around nearby universities? I\'ll admit i\'m not on facebook, but has everyone on every band members\' email list been sent a notice? i know i\'ve never gotten one from the breakfast list (speaking of which, i never get any emails from the breakfast list even though i\'m sure i signed up for it in 05 at several shows). not to mention that last week they went up against one of the best monday night games (featuring the local fan favorite team) in recent memory.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
any chance of kung fu opening for bfast on nye?
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 09:21:58 am »
Here\'s an idea... Charge a nominal fee to watch the webcast... That way you make money at the door and online...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen