Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-10-31 - 11th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout: The Field; Bridgeport, CT  (Read 9049 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Quote from: bdfreetuna;245830
Perhaps by letting go their attachments to fame and money these things will come in spades ;)

Or perhaps as we let go our attachment to what we presume must be their attachments we can Go To A Show and Live In The Moment because That\'s All We Ever Had Anyway!

Can you hear that... Do you know what that sound is?  It\'s a big juicy fart with all the trimmings and the potency of a post taco bell binge dinner...

If you want to be a band that\'s just out to have fun and not make money or accumulate wealth or fame, then you don\'t hire a management company, public relations and booking people; you don\'t charge for music whether it\'s tangeable (CDs / DVDs) or cover charges for shows...

I\'ve got nothing against following different paths of inner peace and all that shit, but don\'t for one minute think that these guys are doing what they are doing for anything less than the love of music and MONEY...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
thought provoking Yoda you really shook my foundations with that one bud.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Wasn\'t attempting to shake any foundation, but The Breakfast is a business and all businesses need money to continue...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Drop the book of revelations right on me, why don\'t you.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
way to crack an egg of knowledge all over us yoda
*Gia*

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
handing out life lessons you are jedi master
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Living in reality some of you are not...  

But in all honesty, TB should institute the following... "Do or do not, there is no try"...

frolfer

• breakfast geek
This should be changed to Doughboy > Over Exposure > Existential Funk.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled programming.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh