Author Topic: Harpers Ferry Allston (Boston), MA  (Read 6388 times)

MondoGeckoLuke

• Mondo Gecko
    • http://www.mondogecko.com
Harpers Ferry Allston (Boston), MA
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2009, 04:13:25 pm »
I think gecko hits at 10PM so Breakfast will probably be 11 or 11:30 ish. See you guys there!
MondoGeckoLuke
Boston, MA
Mondo Gecko
www.mondogecko.com
@mondogeckoluke

LBoogie

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2009, 04:22:43 pm »
wolfman on the roll call!!  ooohhhh snap :)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2009, 04:50:38 pm »
boston is friggin cold yo! I\'m moving to california.

good show, interesting evening, good to see people, mondo gecko is pretty good in a weird fairytale type III jam kind of way, loved the Shakedown St with Jordan, their fans seem to dig Bfast, Harpers once again proves themselves a dick venue but at least we got in and made it home, favorite part of the show was EXISTENTIAL FUNK (best song of all time)> GravitySundancewich , psyched for tonight. Boston sucks no offense if you live there but its weird being in places where there are no trees. If I have to blend in what am I to do, turn into cement?

Got a tuna wrap from the market across the street on the way home and it wasn\'t very good. Cumby\'s has that shit figured out..
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 12:00:40 am »
Yeah def a killer show, the highlight for me was the jam leading into the second half of grav. Harpers ferry kept there rep.and are hardcore about security. Got a firm handshake on the way in, and a firm asskick on the way out.  Really was my fault though, made eye contact with security, drink in hand, and thought nothing was going to happen. Buut it did halfway throgh the oncore.  But i will say athought i missed Taboo from the inside still raged it outside.  Even got a few passer by\'s to join me.  Overall had a killer time in the city, wished i could have made it up to NH tonight!

GLuft3

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 12:07:10 am »
Seems like it\'s been a while since they\'ve played Gravity.  I like that song.

Is there an official setlist?
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 01:06:43 am »
I really enjoyed watching and listening to this one today! Technology rocks my face.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave: