Author Topic: DVD Question  (Read 2649 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
DVD Question
« on: February 23, 2004, 02:45:01 pm »
I\'m trying to buy in bulk all Sex and the City season for my fiance.  Everywhere I look, it\'s going to cost me close to $200.  Anyone know any sites or places where I can get these cheaper.

Thanks.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
DVD Question
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 02:54:13 pm »
try http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com  ... didn\'t check the prices, but you can get stuff pretty cheap on there
Masturbation in the MFA

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
DVD Question
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 03:25:20 pm »
deblock,noramlly id rip you a new asshole but im gonna let you go this time and this time only with a warning.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
DVD Question
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 03:32:15 pm »
Hey Freddie,
You missed a good game on Saturday.  I snagged the Ranger tickets from my Dad and being that it was my birthday and all, I got a good present when the Devils romped the Ranger 7-3.  I had to represent and wear the old red and green christmas color jersey (sweater).  I learned a new song before the game, but wasn\'t balsy enough to sing it in the garden, but it\'s a good one.

If you know the Rangers suck, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you know the Rangers suck and they\'ll never win the cup

And I had a few Guinness for you later on in the evening.  Gotta come down to Jersey some time.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
DVD Question
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 03:51:08 pm »
perhaps you can come to ct sometime and kill 2 birds with 1 stone an dsee pb and me

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
DVD Question
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 03:59:56 pm »
Freddie,
That sounds like fun, and this is no offiense to you and a few others, but I don\'t get the feeling that I\'d be too welcome if I came back.  Maybe I can score a couple more Ranger tickets from my Dad and we can get together in the city for a game and a couple Guinness.  Think you can spin me a couple new shows?  I\'ll send you some blanks and cash for postage, but it\'d be nice to hear what PB sounds like now.

DB

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
DVD Question
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 04:05:40 pm »
absolutely.ill do you up a coupla new ones. ghonestly,i think alot of folks would be really happy to see ya.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
DVD Question
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2004, 04:15:05 pm »
Freddie,
Thanks.  Maybe someday I\'ll be ready to come back up, but I\'m not quite there yet.  In the mean time I\'ll work on my father for some tickets.  Let me know how many discs to send up and the cost for shipping and all that.  Thanks again.

My address in NJ is:

Ryan De Block
77 Dater Street
North Haledon, NJ 07508

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
DVD Question
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 04:48:41 am »
happy b-day db. 24th, right?
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
DVD Question
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 08:10:02 am »
Thanks Paul, 26th thogh

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
DVD Question
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 10:24:39 am »
ah, I was close. There are too many b-days in feburary. I can\'t keep track of them all.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke