Author Topic: $500,000 pot bust in New Haven  (Read 3099 times)

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
$500,000 pot bust in New Haven
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 11:18:49 am »
misinformation
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 01:12:29 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;240577

Quote from: SkyePrizm;240573
"Tenants in the recently renovated Dwight Sweet apartment building knew there was always something different about the neighbor who drove the green Volkswagon. He seemed very attached to the roof."

For some reason, those two sentences made me giggle. i dont know why.

I got a guess. Personally I don\'t find ruining people\'s lives for growing cannabis a laughing matter at all.

A) I am not laughing cause someone had to go to jail.   B)  Guy ruined his own life. and C) I was laughing because the way the neighbor described him very attached to the roof made me laugh because of the wording....

If you read up on the case, the guy was turned in by the owner of the building, his landlord.   Cops didn\'t go in there meaning to raid.   They were just following up on the call.  They had a complaint from a homeowner.  That homeowner had every right to complain....

you seriously need to smoke some and lighten up ;)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 01:15:28 pm by SkyePrizm »

peaches626

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 03:02:23 pm »
cannontrip, for the win!!
taints rule, gypsies drool!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 04:00:13 pm »
Quote from: cannontrip;240633
Seriously though, pot raids need to stop; especially on medical marijuana providers!

Just because you didn\'t get it at a medical marijuana dispensary like Green Cross doesn\'t mean it\'s not medical. Back in the day they wanted to put me on some serious meds. My solution? Quit raging benzos and speed, smoke a bunch of cannabis instead, and get some quality sleep.

Good medicine for boredom or thinking "Joy" is a good Phish album too ;)

Quote from: SkyePrizm;240643
you seriously need to smoke some and lighten up ;)

I\'ve been told to lighten up a million times but this might be the first time anyone\'s told me I need to smoke more pot .... besides, are you even allowed to have a toke anymore? I can imagine it might lead to some fun role playing... minus the getting arrested part :P
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 05:23:47 pm »
Quote from: Todd;240634
They said on the news there was 25 pounds. Where in hell do you get $20,000 for a pound of ****???

elbow = 448 grams

$20,000 / 448 = $45.00/ gram

That would be very very expensive ****. like $150 an 1/8

So as you can see total BS.

But the police have never been good at math. If you are too good at math you don\'t get to be a cop. They actually reject applicants for being to smart.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 05:33:18 pm »
Quote from: cannontrip;240633
don\'t we know this guy? he looks familiar. did he use to come to wednesday nights?

oh noes!!

He still does... I saw him a few weeks ago playin\' guitar!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 10:42:45 pm »
I talked the Dude down from $23,000 a pound!!!
You mean I was getting ripped off!!
Hope I get my $10,000 deposit back!!!
This was going to be a wedding present for Todd and Robin!

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2009, 08:35:48 am »
i got yo headies, guy!

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 04:27:12 pm »
Doesn\'t the local law enforcement know better than to raid this dude\'s homegrown versus the crap dirt $10 tiny bag mexican brick ****.. funneled through via coke drug lords???
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave: