Author Topic: Sully\'s; Hartford, CT  (Read 9089 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2009, 04:30:35 pm »
Anyone coming from Providence that wants to give my buddy a ride? He lives in Providence but his car broke down...

Don\'t forget to grab some canned goods or non-perishable food items on your way out the door people!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 04:32:50 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

galenas

• Global Moderator
Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2009, 04:42:35 pm »
heading out of work right now!!!! see you soon!

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2009, 05:24:35 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;247267
I believe it is true, and I think Robyn has been doing this for a little while although I\'m not sure how many of us know about it.

I have to talk to her tonight but I may start collecting and seeing who\'s into helping out at some shows for SHS or Robyn\'s food drive. I\'m not sure how integrated they are but this is just what Doug from SHS told me.

peace

Well, about a week ago, Todd and I had a conversation that went something like this:

Me:  You know, I really think we should do a Turkey Tour Food Drive this year...
Todd:  It\'s a little too late, and most of the shows won\'t be around here.
Me: Yeah, but it\'s the season of giving, and many food pantries are trying to raise donations and collecting food for the holiday.  So why don\'t we host one?
Todd:  Well, The closest show will be in Utica, or we can do one on NYE at Daniel Street.
Me: (totally forgetting about the Sully\'s show in a week)Nah, no one thinks about helping people on one of the biggest party nights of the year.  Never mind.

That being said, please bring some canned goods & non-perishables to Sully\'s tonight! thanks tuna! ;)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:18:33 pm by FreeSpirit »
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2009, 07:29:15 pm »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;247315
raid your panties

tee hee .. sounds like a job for the tickler!

Holy crap I\'m listening to Mill Street gettin pumped for this... Breakfast is insane right now! What a musical force! So pumped!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:29:15 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2009, 01:35:42 am »
Soundcheck: The Chase (partial)

Set I: Intro > Vermont Song, Escher\'s Etchings I > Escher\'s Etchings II > Existential Funk, Escher\'s Etchings IV, jam > Tribal Funk Affliction > Garcian Fishbowl > Sundance > Garcian Fishbowl > Tribal Funk Affliction, Rush

E: Peaches En Regalia > Synergy

99.9% sure on songlist... might have missed something between tribal and garcian... not sure about segues/transitions. Corrections are welcome!
Where to next?

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
Sully\'s; Hartford, CT
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2009, 10:24:21 am »
looks pretty ballin
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice