Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-06-26 - Rock On Boat Cruise; Boston, MA  (Read 5943 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Setlist: 2009-06-26 - Rock On Boat Cruise; Boston, MA
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 05:04:11 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;235033
question: were there more breakfast fans there than u-melt fans?

no.  there wasn\'t.  that being said, i\'m sure if the breakfast were closing there would\'ve been more of us, i can understand how people wouldn\'t wanna pay $25 for an opening set.  plus absolutely 0 .infoers from CT(actually, ericincognito was there, but i don\'t consider him a dot infoer for some crazy reason) showed up, which for a Boston show is pretty unusual.  bdfree got lost in boston, so thats another no show, and gavin is a giant homo.  that being said it was prob. 40/60(breakfast to umelt), or 20/30/50(breakfast/umelt/people who enjoy more than 1 band).  either way both bands fanbases could\'ve jammed a few more heads in there.

ChrisLikesBass

• Where the hell is Ellitz?
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 05:19:06 pm »
i love the 4 string but not foreskin. U melt is also very good

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 09:41:44 pm »
There were certainly more u-melt fans as far as i could see and their fan base is out of NY. I made the two hour drive from new hampshire. Where was the CT bandwagon? I dont even think i saw the tickler. If the boat stayed out until 1am and the breakfast got more then an hour i would have been much happier. But i can\'t complain whenever i get to see TB play. but that smell was awful. That\'s what happens when you are surrounded by Yankees fans who enjoy miller lite and sub par music.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2009, 03:44:37 pm »
Quote from: sąikidélik;235078
That\'s what happens when you are surrounded by Yankees fans who enjoy miller lite and sub par music.

Sorry chip - Red Sox fans enjoy the same shitty beer in high numbers as do Yankees fans.  the Northeast is Bud/Miller/Coors Light Nation.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2009, 03:50:57 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;235055
and gavin is a giant homo.

ser gaf

Quote from: alexanderzurflu;235130
That\'s what happens when you are surrounded by Yankees fans who enjoy miller lite and sub par music.

Sorry chip - Red Sox fans enjoy the same shitty beer in high numbers as do Yankees fans.  the Northeast is Bud/Miller/Coors Light Nation.

Said the person who lives in california :stupid:
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2009, 01:38:10 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;235130

Thatd be the midwest sir.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash