Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-06-26 - Rock On Boat Cruise; Boston, MA  (Read 5942 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Setlist: 2009-06-26 - Rock On Boat Cruise; Boston, MA
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 06:27:59 pm »
Later on in between bands, Al Z saw the guy standing up against the rail on the side of the ship.  Since the boat was adrift at the time, Al Z asked me if it wouldn\'t be too dangerous for us to ambush him and throw him overboard.  It was only about a 6 foot drop to the water, so I agreed it would be safe.  Before I could even start making my way towards the guy, Al just sauntered right over, grabbed him around the waist, and dumped the guy overboard.  After getting his bearings for a moment he climbed right back up no problem.  The guy just started laughing and from one assassin to another offered Al a truce-like handshake.  Al accepted.  It seemed fair enough that the guy had to suffer the humiliation of being thrown overboard in front of his friends and he had to be soaked for the rest of the night.  We then packed a peace pipe and smoked him up.  By the time we finished the bowl U-Melt was already on, so we all went in and jammed out to U-Melt and everyone lived happily ever after.  

The End.

Quote from: bdfreetuna;234699

All this cross-fanbase nannies are kinda immature if its for real.. we should be showin some love and support in hopes for the same in return.

There are no cross fanbase nannies at all.  There are only Wolfnannies.  U-Melt fans enjoyed The Breakfast and Breakfast fans enjoyed U-Melt.  U-Melt rocked.  I would stop any Breakfast fan who heckled another band at a Breakfast show.  I hope you had as much fun reading all of my heckling ideas and stories as I did writing them.  Someday if heckling bands becomes kosher we\'ll have to try some of this stuff.  Ciao!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 06:30:01 pm by Wolfman »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 06:46:38 pm »
Hah right on Wolfy I thought you were ser about the guy taking a shit on the boat for a minute last night ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 10:05:43 pm »
^so did I...that would haev been the greatest story of all time
DS Newbers

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 10:11:46 pm »
I was wondering how Wolfman could possibly continue this saga after the last entry.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 10:35:40 pm »
he just wanted to say "bona fide deuce"
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 10:37:55 pm »
you guys really believed someone pulled their pants down and took a dump in the middle of the dance floor? wow///

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2009, 01:29:46 am »
I don\'t know people have been doing some pretty fucked up and crazy shit these days. Not much surprises me.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2009, 02:58:43 pm »
Quote from: Klout;234718
you guys really believed someone pulled their pants down and took a dump in the middle of the dance floor? wow///

ser, that is straight up nanners, yall are gulible
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 01:27:33 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;234729
Quote from: Klout;234718

ser, that is straight up nanners, yall are gulible

uhhh yeah. im on this team. couldnt believe there were believers. awesome though. a good read. "bona fide deuce" is classic.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 01:30:29 pm »
If someone could go Mike Tyson at the doors of FF II, someone shitting on the dance floor is possible... Unlikely, but possible...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 10:06:32 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;234801
If someone could go Mike Tyson at the doors of FF II, someone shitting on the dance floor is possible... Unlikely, but possible...

not possible without immediately getting the shit kicked out of him by venue personnel and arrested upon departure.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 01:39:37 pm »
For the record. U-melt was merely OK. There skills were far from that of the breakfast and the bassist was playing a four string. I think Caitlin Kalafus\'s sister plays the bass better. The vocals were weak and i couldn\'t get over how big of a douche the keys guy looked. U-melt looked like a gathering of nerds looking to make cool music, without knowing what the definition of cool is. Not to mention the majority of u-melt fans preferred to stand out back by the engine fumes smoking endless amounts of cigarettes instead of listening to some epic breakfast. Lastly i have never been to a breakfast show and smelt someones BM that bad. Obviously a u-melt fan in need of a good shower or a diaper change. U-melt clearly should have been the opener.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 02:10:03 pm »
question: were there more breakfast fans there than u-melt fans?

that\'s really the only way to determine who "should" be the opener.

and i\'m not sure how playing a four-string bass is a bad thing. i know a couple guys named flea and victor wooten that play four-strings. they seem like they know what they\'re doing.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 02:10:06 pm »
No matter what you think of U-Melt and their music, they\'re doing something right...  Do I think that TB should have headlined, yes, but it is what it is... At least they were on the bill...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 02:20:14 pm »
between the whole shit story and somebody taking a narsty bm... sounds like it was a u-melt fan who dumped in the farmers barn at alpine after phish.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside