Author Topic: Thank You ESPN  (Read 1863 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Thank You ESPN
« on: April 09, 2009, 02:30:37 am »
It is so nice to watch a SportsCenter and it\'s not lead by anything about the yankees or redsux!!!!!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Thank You ESPN
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 10:27:46 am »
for as much as you think it\'s a bias, it\'s not all us. you go with what the ratings show people want to see. there\'s a reason you have the entire sox season selling out day it goes on sale, but you can walk up and get good tigers tickets day of.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
Thank You ESPN
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:31:35 am »
What\'s with the West Coast Sports Center thing?  Are any broadcasts out of CT anymore?

It was always fun to run into big time athletes around CT.  Years ago at my buddy\'s bachelor party, we ran into Michael Irvin at a strip club, doing just like you\'d expect.  Good times.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Thank You ESPN
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 10:38:20 am »
Quote from: wildcoyote;225922
Years ago at my buddy\'s bachelor party, we ran into Michael Irvin at a strip club, doing just like you\'d expect.  Good times.

doing lines while stabbing people in the throat?
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Thank You ESPN
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 10:40:42 am »
they opened a studio across the street from the staples center, the late night sc is produced from there. everything else is still in ct.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
Thank You ESPN
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 10:42:55 am »
Quote from: zuke583;225923
Quote from: wildcoyote;225922
Years ago at my buddy\'s bachelor party, we ran into Michael Irvin at a strip club, doing just like you\'d expect.  Good times.

doing lines while stabbing people in the throat?

Nah, he wasn\'t stabbing anybody.

Quote from: FrankZappa;225925
they opened a studio across the street from the staples center, the late night sc is produced from there. everything else is still in ct.

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 10:42:55 am by wildcoyote »
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Thank You ESPN
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 01:34:49 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;225921
for as much as you think it\'s a bias, it\'s not all us. you go with what the ratings show people want to see. there\'s a reason you have the entire sox season selling out day it goes on sale, but you can walk up and get good tigers tickets day of.

Well however they decided it\'s about time ESPN took their heads out of their asses.
I can\'t stand FOX Sports but for West Coast coverage that\'s what we had to watch.
Not anymore.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.