Author Topic: Crash Mansion; New York, NY  (Read 14154 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
Crash Mansion; New York, NY
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2009, 10:46:52 am »
Quote from: Vassillios;234069
Quote from: Klout;234044
Quote from: Dyed_Tie;233971
Quote from: galenas;233785

question: what do you think is the best opener for a nyc show that potentially could have a bunch of noobs?

Short Jam > Sundance  then a Love Lake for good measure.

Living Daylights ;)

its a schizophrenic fist fight

put \'em up!

inside I control the tides of the mind!

Ren

• what?
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2009, 05:55:41 pm »
pannus.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2009, 09:42:55 pm »
I cannot wait for this show. I hope I can make it down there. I guess it will be a game time decision. Long live the Breakfast. Miss you guys.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2009, 07:52:56 pm »
Quote from: frolfer;234227
I cannot wait for this show. I hope I can make it down there. I guess it will be a game time decision. Long live the Breakfast. Miss you guys.

DO IT! gonna be one not to miss, i can feel it already!

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2009, 08:14:08 pm »
I might go to this. no plans yet this weekend... :chin:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2009, 08:16:52 pm »
dude, even if you had other plans you should break them and come to this. and my little pre-party. gonna be so damn fun.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2009, 09:21:46 pm »
i cant wait for this show, its ben too long since ive seen the breakfast (3 weeks)
DS Newbers

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2009, 08:50:06 am »
Is anyone taping this?  Unfortunately, I\'m going to be in PA...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2009, 09:37:58 am »
feels like it\'s been forever since my last show! prob not going to boston, so i\'m gonna have my rage face on.

disclaimer: if i appear to be making punching/kicking/biting ("ok, pie...") motions before, during, or after the show, it would be in your best interest to stay away from me.

what i [-]want[/-] need on saturday:

I: jam *-> hard luck (end) -> jam -> buquebus -> merge (slow) -> buquebus -> see the light** -> escher\'s 3 -> escher\'s 4, jam->sleeping beauty, rush -> wuiac -> rush, hard luck (beg) -> jam -> metropolis -> jam -> buquebus, grand scheme of things^

e: great big fiery ball

e2: simpleton

*puppetry ending fakeout
**inverted
^YEM teases
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2009, 09:52:41 am »
Quote from: zuke583;234299
feels like it\'s been forever since my last show! prob not going to boston, so i\'m gonna have my rage face on.

disclaimer: if i appear to be making punching/kicking/biting ("ok, pie...") motions before, during, or after the show, it would be in your best interest to stay away from me.

I: jam *-> hard luck (end) -> jam -> buquebus -> merge (slow) -> buquebus -> see the light** -> escher\'s 3 -> escher\'s 4, jam->sleeping beauty, rush -> wuiac -> rush, hard luck (beg) -> jam -> metropolis -> jam -> buquebus, grand scheme of things^

*puppetry ending fakeout
**inverted
^YEM teases

This looks like a cool setlist, but I don\'t think that they\'d even have time to play 3/4 of the main set with 3-4 openers...  Not sure if Kentavius Jones is co-headlining (his image is the same size as TB)...  My guess is that TB will get 1.5 hours...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2009, 10:24:26 am »
last red square show i asked adrian to play some heavy hitters.  his response "that\'s all we play now, havent you herad?"
DS Newbers

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2009, 10:41:26 am »
Quote from: Yoda;234300
Quote from: zuke583;234299

*puppetry ending fakeout
**inverted
^YEM teases

This looks like a cool setlist, but I don\'t think that they\'d even have time to play 3/4 of the main set with 3-4 openers...  Not sure if Kentavius Jones is co-headlining (his image is the same size as TB)...  My guess is that TB will get 1.5 hours...

if people are there raging (as it appears will be the case) this venue has no problem staying open nice and late.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2009, 01:51:43 pm »
Quote from: ds673488;234305
last red square show i asked adrian to play some heavy hitters.  his response "that\'s all we play now, havent you herad?"

It\'s true.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2009, 08:14:10 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;234298
Is anyone taping this?

:that: please?

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2009, 10:56:50 pm »
i neeeeed a fairy bustout!!!! pretty, pretty please!!!!