Author Topic: fuck valentine\'s day  (Read 3100 times)

peaches626

fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 02:11:48 am »
now thats fuckin dick
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 05:10:19 am »
Quote from: davepeck;219718
i\'m going out to dinner. no different than any other weekend.

and i\'ll pick up a card.

any girl who expects anything more than that needs a backhand.

cripes.
caress me, aunt jemima

Todaysparkles

• The Breakfast Blondie
    • http://www.myspace.com/todaysparkles
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 11:11:35 am »
I like valentines because I look particularly good in red and my parents like to spoil me with cards, sweets and similar.
Since you graced us with that gem Slimpix, I am going to add some of my Vday favs.

Seasons don't fear the reaper

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2009, 05:08:35 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;219718
i\'m going out to dinner. no different than any other weekend.

and i\'ll pick up a card.

any girl who expects anything more than that needs a backhand.

hahaha.

you have been absolutely on fire as of late. keep up the good work.

Quote from: phirehead;219745
Quote from: SkyePrizm;219741
What i don\'t get are those ads for pajama grams? or whatever, they call it.   i dont want pjs delivered to me.   What\'s up with that??

I actually got those one year from my boyfriend and it\'s a really nice gift. I still have them/wear them.

Do you think about him everytime you put them on?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 05:08:35 pm by Spacey »
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2009, 06:19:18 pm »
yoda is married a couple years now with baby girl taboot.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2009, 07:17:51 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;219802
yoda is married a couple years now with baby girl taboot.

:slap:

Come on Paul. You\'re better than that.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 07:20:35 pm by wildcoyote »
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2009, 07:38:01 pm »
I think Valentine\'s Day is pretty ridiculous. I\'d much rather someone do something nice for me because they feel inspired to do so of their own accord, not because the calendar tells them to.

I haven\'t celebrated Valentine\'s Day with a boyfriend since like 9th grade.

That being said, this is for all you lovers:

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/sepiacuttlefish/?action=view¤t=99HowtoTellifYoureCreepy.jpg" target="_blank">http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/sepiacuttlefish/99HowtoTellifYoureCreepy.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">
Masturbation in the MFA

Penny Redstar

• http://pennyredstar.wordpress.com/
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 02:32:36 am »
valentine\'s day is NOT a holiday.  it\'s made up.  and for all those men out there that bought their girlfriend crap just to sleep with them...thinka bout it...if you have to buy your girlfriend shit to sleep with them....then maybe you shoudln\'t be with them...isn\'t the best relationship someone who is you friend and your lover....fuck valentine\'s day

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 02:52:48 am »
Quote from: Penny Redstar;219823
valentine\'s day is NOT a holiday.  it\'s made up. and for all those men out there that bought their girlfriend crap just to sleep with them...thinka bout it...if you have to buy your girlfriend shit to sleep with them....then maybe you shoudln\'t be with them...isn\'t the best relationship someone who is you friend and your lover....fuck valentine\'s day

Just like every "holiday" is made up. So fuck all holidays right?
Be real. It has basis in tradition as far back as the 14th century and maybe further depending on what history you read.
Yes it has become commercialized but it IS a holiday celebrated in many parts of the world.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

peaches626

fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 03:22:11 am »
i\'m not doing any research here, but isn\'t valentine\'s day a celebration on the day St. Valentine was KILLED!?

i seem to remember learning that somewhere in my catholic upbringing, but could be wrong
taints rule, gypsies drool!

davepeck

• Administrator
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 03:43:13 am »
thanks for clearing that up paul. I was trying to find the answer for duane because I thought it may have been previously posted about here on .info before, but for the life of me, I couldn\'t find that darn thread/post to support it. doesn\'t look like yoda\'s eve mentioned his wife or kid here before so it must have been someone else that posted about it. Phew!

More on the topic, I pretty much posted exactly what Jocelyn did as my facebook status today - v-day is a great holiday for girls who are with guys who need a calendar to tell them when to be romantic. Oooh, you mean he really sent you flowers on the same day that every other guy sent their girl flowers?? Omg how thoughtful!!! What a romantic fella!

Meh. Oh, and people who complain about being lonely on v-day - give me a fucking break. Seriously, you don\'t have to be alone. Sit tight, I just have to finish throwing together the fucking noose. I\'ll be right over with it. Fucks.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 03:48:24 am »
Quote from: peaches626;219826
i\'m not doing any research here, but isn\'t valentine\'s day a celebration on the day St. Valentine was KILLED!?

i seem to remember learning that somewhere in my catholic upbringing, but could be wrong

You would be somewhat correct in that recollection. There are a bunch of St. Valentine\'s but yeah some of the tradition is based on their martyrdom.

Quote from: davepeck;219827
thanks for clearing that up paul. I was trying to find the answer for duane because I thought it may have been previously posted about here on .info before, but for the life of me, I couldn\'t find that darn thread/post to support it. doesn\'t look like yoda\'s eve mentioned his wife or kid here before so it must have been someone else that posted about it. Phew!

More on the topic, I pretty much posted exactly what Jocelyn did as my facebook status today - v-day is a great holiday for girls who are with guys who need a calendar to tell them when to be romantic. Oooh, you mean he really sent you flowers on the same day that every other guy sent their girl flowers?? Omg how thoughtful!!! What a romantic fella!

Meh. Oh, and people who complain about being lonely on v-day - give me a fucking break. Seriously, you don\'t have to be alone. Sit tight, I just have to finish throwing together the fucking noose. I\'ll be right over with it. Fucks.

Bitter Much? Musta been the best Valentine\'s Day EVER!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 03:49:10 am by leith »
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

davepeck

• Administrator
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 04:53:50 am »
Not bitter at all. And nothing to be bitter about.  Like I said, neen and I went out to dinner and had a great Saturday night, like we usually do. I just prefer to send my girl flowers on a random day when not everyone else in the world is doing it, and they\'re not marked up 400%. :shrug:

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 10:30:18 am »
Quote from: Penny Redstar;219823
valentine\'s day is NOT a holiday.  it\'s made up.  and for all those men out there that bought their girlfriend crap just to sleep with them...thinka bout it...if you have to buy your girlfriend shit to sleep with them....then maybe you shoudln\'t be with them...isn\'t the best relationship someone who is you friend and your lover....fuck valentine\'s day

Not for nothing but we buy them shit all the time trying to sleep with the ladies. Hookers are just more upfront about it and you know the business relationship prior to forking over your $$$.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 01:33:58 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;219827

:lol: anytime dave.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke