Author Topic: Setlist: 2004-01-29 - The Alehouse; Portland, ME  (Read 2179 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2004-01-29 - The Alehouse; Portland, ME
« on: January 31, 2004, 09:35:28 am »
I: Inner Glimpse, Cut Me Some Slack, The Chase, Dig, Hard Luck Harry > Hush, Dimension 5, The Vermont Song, Sleeping Beauty, Spunk*, Tom Sawyer**

E: Score

Code: [Select]
[i] * Bass & Drum solo
** Rush cover; first time played.[/i]

:jawdrop:

hey paul, don\'t get any on the screen! ;)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 01:42:27 pm »
PB playin\' Rush. Wow Nero must have really affected them! I can\'t wait to hear them singing"Tom Sawyer he gets high on you..."

Oh and thanx to Dave for posting the setlist.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 02:45:50 pm by leith »
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 05:15:37 am »
ugh, why the hell did they choose that song? I\'m gonna have to have a talk with them tonight. Yea, its cool that there playing rush, and I want to def hear it, but Tom Sawyer? I guess because its there biggest hit.

I would have much rather heard a yyzed or la villa strangiato. Those two just rip and they\'re instrumental. Plus, although Tom has some decent bass drum sycapation, the other two are much harder songs to play all around and would showcase pb better. Rush has so many better songs than Tom saywer, I guess thats all I\'m saying.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke