Author Topic: pizzaburrito says HELLO!!!!! to all bfast fam and friends  (Read 6846 times)

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
pizzaburrito says HELLO!!!!! to all bfast fam and friends
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 05:00:45 pm »
or take a big slice of pizza, roll it up and fill it with chicken, salsa blcakbeans, sour cream, etc.
caress me, aunt jemima

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 05:30:31 pm »
calzone, a burrito-like pizza.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 05:31:38 pm »
my mental image of a pizzaburrito is a mama celeste pizza rolled up  like a fajita.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 05:33:39 pm »
These delicious recipes remind me of the origins of the nickname "pizzaburrito"...

It was some time towards the end of the Ratdog set at GOTV 2007.. and us pair of saucer eyed dancers were starting to notice that perhaps we hadn\'t eaten in ... shit, maybe all day! So we head over to the food vendors area. Unfortunately the Solar Cafe was like 2 miles away so we were stuck with the carnie food. A big sign adorned with lights read "PIZZA". Mmmm... I thought, I love pizza. But almost as quickly as I noticed the "PIZZA" I noticed another vendor offering "BURRITOS". I thought, mmmm, I love burritos.

I may have been torn between which of these meals would soon be slip slidin out my arse into the nearest porto-john. But I took one look at Ashley and said, You are my pizzaburrito.

As far as I can tell she likes when I tell this story. She also giggles at the mention of poop and her favorite part of festivals is really whenever you get a chance to hit up the Sani-Cans.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

pizzaburrito

• GTFO it
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 09:18:26 pm »
you sir, are such a douche i just finally read this!
Quote from: bdfreetuna;216722
These delicious recipes remind me of the origins of the nickname "pizzaburrito"...

It was some time towards the end of the Ratdog set at GOTV 2007.. and us pair of saucer eyed dancers were starting to notice that perhaps we hadn\'t eaten in ... shit, maybe all day! So we head over to the food vendors area. Unfortunately the Solar Cafe was like 2 miles away so we were stuck with the carnie food. A big sign adorned with lights read "PIZZA". Mmmm... I thought, I love pizza. But almost as quickly as I noticed the "PIZZA" I noticed another vendor offering "BURRITOS". I thought, mmmm, I love burritos.

I may have been torn between which of these meals would soon be slip slidin out my arse into the nearest porto-john. But I took one look at Ashley and said, You are my pizzaburrito.

As far as I can tell she likes when I tell this story. She also giggles at the mention of poop and her favorite part of festivals is really whenever you get a chance to hit up the Sani-Cans.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 09:32:07 pm »
Pete Zsah\'s burro ate toe.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 09:32:10 pm »
welcome back.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 11:42:09 pm »
I love this girl. Glad she\'s back around and ready to rage tour more than ever! It took a few shows but I\'m pretty damn lucky to have a girl who says Breakfast is her favorite band these days.

Plus she\'s a total knockout like dammmn, mad skillz y0!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 11:44:10 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising