Author Topic: Your Top 10 Breakfast Shows of 2008  (Read 2343 times)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Your Top 10 Breakfast Shows of 2008
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 04:21:13 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;215728
Quote from: zuke583;215724
i can\'t believe nicknels is the only one to list 8/15 in their top 10. that may have been the best breakfast show i\'ve ever seen...def my #1 of the year

Most people are listing the shows they attended, and as you know, no one attended that Daniel Street show.  Maybe less people there than at the Sullivan Hall show.  "Taboot" definitely loses something without the crowd interaction

you know the show is a dooze (attendance-wise) when you can hear me on the recording.
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

ulee

• Psygned in
Your Top 10 Breakfast Shows of 2008
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 09:53:40 pm »
Quote from: Klout;215688
Still I have to say I think Iron Horse is getting shafted.  Yea it was just one set and it was eight months ago but I think it is way to low on some peoples list...7-10 range? come  on! Does anyone even remember the energy in that place that night>!11?!1!!?! That was something special.  Even in all the epic moments at all the other shows this year nothing topped the energy of the peak in HLH and the OE and the rest of the show was solid as hell too. If it had been part of the nye run it woulda been 1 or 2 on everyones list. show some respect slackers.

I would absolutely put this up near (at?) the top.  I don\'t remember the year well enough to do a whole top 10, but Iron Horse was undoubtedly a fave.
Along with the Boat Cruise for just a sheer all out great time.