Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-12-30 - Ace Of Clubs; New York, NY  (Read 8616 times)

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Setlist: 2008-12-30 - Ace Of Clubs; New York, NY
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 04:55:08 pm »
I just remembered Jordan teasing Miles Beyond at some point, THAT woulda been cuh-razy!!!

Sickest Drunk Monk Bar ever. Escher\'s 1 & 2 blew me away. Just kept getting better and better.

So great to meet a few folks that lurk around here and awesome to meet some newbs that were really digging the kind sounds.

Oh yeah, and no getting towed or anything of the sort!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:44:25 pm by frolfer »
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

peaches626

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 11:55:08 pm »
looking back on it, i\'m pretty sure that tease i called the grand old flag song was most likely auld lang syne... it only makes sense and i was in prime time form at that point.  meaning my ability to label teases were useless...

also in the drum and bass jam i\'m almost positive i remember dangledoozer teasing some zeppelin tune, but for the life of me i can\'t remember what it was....
taints rule, gypsies drool!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2009, 06:12:43 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;215090
looking back on it, i\'m pretty sure that tease i called the grand old flag song was most likely auld lang syne... it only makes sense and i was in prime time form at that point.  meaning my ability to label teases were useless...

also in the drum and bass jam i\'m almost positive i remember dangledoozer teasing some zeppelin tune, but for the life of me i can\'t remember what it was....

was it rain song? i think i remember hearing that song at some point that night...or the next night...maybe it was in a dream.  the whole week is a little hazy
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

WALSH

• Mahoney
    • http://
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:29 am »
My voice was indeed back by morning.  I took a cab back to BKLYN and was asleep in minutes.  Up @ 10 and on the road to West Chester, PA.  Had an amazing time with all you folks, just wish there was a Shags/Spaceman sighting(I miss you guys so much)

It almost brought a tear to my eye when I got the hug from TPalms from the stage...so good to see the guys playing again.

When the HELL is the NC run going to happen?
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

snwckgtr

• aka snickerdoodle
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2009, 09:51:12 pm »
great epic set.....its a shame nobody recorded it.