Author Topic: True Blood  (Read 26117 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
True Blood
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 05:01:52 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;208561
Some of the dialogue is really cheesy.

I completely agree.   But somehow i keep watching it....  
I almost feel like it verges on being a CW/WB show.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
True Blood
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 11:17:00 pm »
"I love Mondays, first Heroes, then......you."

too funny. (if you\'re a Heroes fan)
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 12:39:44 pm »
Please tell me that there is more of a twist and that they didn\'t give away the killer at the end of the last episode... I love this show, but that would be pretty anti-climatic if that was the case.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
True Blood
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 12:50:40 pm »
Seems likely he is the killer. But when will the others realize? And this fang-bang killer can\'t last as the most important mysterious part of the series forever. Sookieee.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

tyzack

• http://
True Blood
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 01:27:56 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;211556
Seems likely he is the killer. But when will the others realize? And this fang-bang killer can\'t last as the most important mysterious part of the series forever. Sookieee.

were we supposed to recognize that photo?
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
True Blood
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 01:48:28 pm »
I didn\'t catch it at first, but after further review, it is indeed Rene.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 01:54:03 pm »
I recognized it right off the bat.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

LBoogie

True Blood
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 01:57:53 pm »
i didn\'t see it at first either...but yes....i\'m sad to say it is rene.  which sucks cuz i was really starting to like him.  anyone else pissed off about amy being gone?  this was a bummer for me

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 02:15:54 pm »
Nah - she was starting to get annoying, but then again, Jason has been annoying since day one.  

A couple points:

1. If it is Rene, there he may have some other purpose other than being a serial killer.  All of the women he\'s supposedly offed have been women that have had relations or have been bitten by choice.  

2. I\'m starting to get a little tired of Lafayette, I hope that he gets it for the death of the vamp that Amy killed.

3. Did anyone think that the lady that bailed Tara out looked a lot like the lady with the pig that caused her to go off the road?

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
True Blood
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 02:19:54 pm »
Definitely the same lady

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
True Blood
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 03:04:43 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;211572
Nah - she was starting to get annoying, but then again, Jason has been annoying since day one.  

A couple points:

1. If it is Rene, there he may have some other purpose other than being a serial killer.  All of the women he\'s supposedly offed have been women that have had relations or have been bitten by choice.  

2. I\'m starting to get a little tired of Lafayette, I hope that he gets it for the death of the vamp that Amy killed.

3. Did anyone think that the lady that bailed Tara out looked a lot like the lady with the pig that caused her to go off the road?

1. It is Rene. Not only has every murdered woman been associated with vampires, but they were all "close" to Jason Stackhouse in some way. Jason is very close to Rene, Rene knows who he\'s banging at all times, which ones are \'fang-bangers\', and basically where they\'ll be and when. His open support of vamps, ie him acting cool with Bill on numerous occasions, and Jason\'s dumb-ass being connected to every victim is his collective alibi for not being the murderer.

2. If Lafayette is offed, I may stop watching the show. He is by far the best character on the show. If anything, I hope he becomes a vampire to induce a twist on his bad-ass character. How is he more annoying compared to other characters on this show? Just wondering your reasons. I\'m a huge Lafayette fan. His scenes are fucking great.

3. That was certainly her.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

tyzack

True Blood
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 03:11:41 pm »

She looked/sounded like the lady that made Bill

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:22 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;211579

2. If Lafayette is offed, I may stop watching the show. He is by far the best character on the show. If anything, I hope he becomes a vampire to induce a twist on his bad-ass character. How is he more annoying compared to other characters on this show? Just wondering your reasons. I\'m a huge Lafayette fan. His scenes are fucking great.QUOTE]

I\'m just not a fan of the character.  His personality changes like the wind.  In a matter of seconds he\'ll go from being a short order cook, to a drug dealer, to a male prostitute, to a gangbanger to a clean cut guy who looks like he should be working for the government.  He\'s got too much going on for me to get into his character.  Let\'s stick to one personality so that people can get to know what he about rather than changing it from scene to scene.

Quote from: tyzack;211581

She looked/sounded like the lady that made Bill

Not the same person.  Mariana Kloveno plays "Lorena", the character that made Bill.  Michelle Forbes plays Maryann, the woman that takes Tara in.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 03:39:22 pm by Yoda »

tyzack

True Blood
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 03:47:03 pm »
Dratz0rs.

I thought that would be cool.

LBoogie

True Blood
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 04:12:42 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;211579

2. If Lafayette is offed, I may stop watching the show. He is by far the best character on the show. If anything, I hope he becomes a vampire to induce a twist on his bad-ass character. How is he more annoying compared to other characters on this show? Just wondering your reasons. I\'m a huge Lafayette fan. His scenes are fucking great.

i couldn\'t agree more....although he\'s probably my second favorite character next to eric